Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

911 event highly probable in Dublin Sept 15th

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭28064212

derry wrote: »
    The link is a wiki link
    I notice you haven't posted your own link to the text. Here's another one. Exactly the same text. No mention of neutrality.

Please post a link to the constitution you claim to support. You support it right? Surely you must know what it says? You'd have to be pretty insane a gombeen to support something if you don't even know what it says

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Neutrality is not in the constitution, nor has it ever been. Ireland offically policy is a stance of non alignment. Unfortunately, this has over time been thought to mean neutrality.

As an example, during the 2003 gulf war when US aircraft were allowed use shannon, if Iraqi planes also wanted to stop at Shannon then they could have.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

28064212 wrote: »
    I notice you haven't posted your own link to the text. Here's another one. Exactly the same text. No mention of neutrality.

Please post a link to the constitution you claim to support. You support it right? Surely you must know what it says? You'd have to be pretty insane a gombeen to support something if you don't even know what it says
    the experts for the subect are to be fund at billy maguire site
    www.billymcguire.com
    and here is one interview which explains many issses of the 1919 contiution
    http://www.tnsradio.com/31/post/2013/07/truthful-irish-meets-billy-mcguire.html

Derry

www.billymcguire.com
    and here is one interview which explains many issses of the 1919 contiution
    http://www.tnsradio.com/31/post/2013/07/truthful-irish-meets-billy-mcguire.html

Derry

Both links are heavily invested with the whole freeman movement, something not noted for its grounding in reality.

Sigh :rolleyes:
    Please post a link to the constitution you claim to support. You support it right? Surely you must know what it says? You'd have to be a gombeen to support something if you don't even know what it says

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Advertisement

I ran some interesting number from memory so it not exact but its in the ball park

The normal for planes is they pay 1% of the price of the plane each month and after many years the plane is paid off

Assuming the new price for A380 is ~€350 million that means they pay €3.5 million each month or about €5,500 per hour in repayments Then there is fuel crew parking time at airports landing fees all sort so ball park minimum its ~€10,000 an hour for the plane they got pay .

If British airways just happened to have A380 plane sitting around London airport scratching itself and just happened to not be busy on Sunday the 15th all things considered it probably ~5 hours operation to set up to fly from London go to the flight show and fly back to London. Pilots often arrive one hour before and technician work on plane before and after three hour flight so flight cost operation is usually classed in total time So somebody got to pay the €50,000 for that lig . it probably a lot more but its ball park numbers .If IAA pays for it that is 20% of the flight budget easy from the €250,000

I ant up to speed on British airways glut of A380 that they got so many that they send a A380 over here .

So my best guess its far more likely it not a british airways plane but the Airbus prototype which frequently is used in europe to go publicise the A380 plane and est new runways and test the prototype .

A bit of British airways paint at probably some €20,000 and the fact that its flying to Dublin airport anyway to test the runway there and thats where that TROJAN HORSE most likely come from.
    Airbus would probably do a special rate so maybe ~50% the cost of using a normal British airways plane

So why deck it out in British airways logo in the first place the spectators under the plane wouldn't give toss what coluor it is .In fact pink might grab them better

Is it for some cheap publicity for British airways they gonna send it here for some new flights in the future they gonna run from Dublin

Maybe the british airways just happened to have taken delivery of new plane and are using one week to try it out wring out the kinks and just happen to be able to throw in a flight to Dublin .Unlikely in my opinion but not impossible.

Is it so that when a missile takes it out British airways can collect the insurance because they got of glut of A380

Is it so they can if it it can just happen to be in the right place to get shot down say it was act of war against Britain and stick the Irish gombeens and the irish tax payer for the cost as it happened in ireland .

Is it because the arms industry of the UK and EU can ramp up from a crash event to go to war with the Syria and Iran . The arms industry profits make a mere A380 a good loss leader as Airplane profits are thin at best but arms sales profits are huge they make A380 look like cheap peanuts

Is it so a missile attack and crash event they can complete the COUP in Eire and bring in emergency war laws get rid of elections and keep the gombeens in power for ever .Then send the Irish defence forces to fight to save Israel and make a lot of money from bungs to buy new military toys for joining NATO

Lots of questions but us joe six pack down below can rarely figure it out before a false flag event ahead of time .We cant expect help from the Presstitutes who are owned by the government and they see no evil hear no evil talk no evil until after the false flag event .Then the press spin the official line it was an attack by the so and so we got to go to war .They will never say the governments are in the middle of COUP and its a false flag.

Just some details to consider lots of money being spent by someone for big toys for big boys and ultimately the bill is sure to go back to the tax payer with the rabbit warren of tax breaks and so forth the system has to look after its buddies.

There are never any free lunches and the after effect price might be much bigger than you ever could forsee is my rule i stick to

There is something about the odour from this trojan Horse Dung that don't smell right

Derry

Owryan wrote: »
    Both links are heavily invested with the whole freeman movement, something not noted for its grounding in reality.

Well then for me your basically saying I with the gombeens of leinster house I am alright jack how about you . No matter what evidence I would show to you its only a taking point for you to twist and distort like the whole system the gombeens have done for 91 years
    So it seems to me what your saying is there is no point to me to discuss anything with you is the way I see it

Derry

• Site Banned Posts: 78 ✭✭Stick Monkey

Owryan wrote: »

Do you enjoy blindness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Have we established that Derry will admit he is completely deluded when nothing happens tomorrow? That's all I'm here for really.

Have we established that Derry will admit he is completely deluded when nothing happens tomorrow? That's all I'm here for really.

You should not be in this thread with such a confrontational attitude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

Well places like Dublin Airport have several runways and sometimes not always they land on different runways at the same time
    The approaches to most runways in Dublin airport don't tend to pass over very high density population regions .

So a terrorist can generally only shoot down a plane and have no real guarantee to effect ground targets underneath
    20 years ago aircraft were common to see pass over many parts of Dublin city but since the last few years it is more rare event to see large aircraft passover the city center .
    Yes a terrorist can get some warning of some specific target plane they want to hit buts its tricky. They have to know the runway approach listening int to ATC .The weather has to good enough to see the plane so low cloud would be an issues . They would need to update the laptop computer on line with dongle from programs that show positions of specific planes .
    However the difference here is the biggest plane will be flying over target rich environment full of large multi national banks from the UK and the USA Germany and they know the time and flight path down the last detail except the weather .
    Last I saw they must have had a day off from HAARP its looking like rain for sunday

Derry

Dublin Airport has 2 runways.
    I have never read such scare mongering and utter tripe in my life!!
    If you know all this and have proof, why not go to the authorities and
    inform them?? If, and its an enormous IF, something should happen you are as guilty as those who carry out the "event"

neckedit wrote: »
    inform them?? If, and its an enormous IF, something should happen you are as guilty as those who carry out the "event"

2=several

Well then for me your basically saying I with the gombeens of leinster house I am alright jack how about you . No matter what evidence I would show to you its only a taking point for you to twist and distort like the whole system the gombeens have done for 91 years
    So it seems to me what your saying is there is no point to me to discuss anything with you is the way I see it

Derry

Says the guy who ignores posts which show up your wrong points, offers "evidence" from a self proclaimed president as fact and has so far suggested any number of possible events to occur on the 15th without even a modicum of supporting evidence or a working theory .

The 1918/1919/1922 constitution, you ve amended its date several times never once establishes a president or invokes neutrality yet you continue to claim they do.

The only evidence offered is your linking to someone who claims title of president based on a hereditary claim that has no basis in fact or law. If the 1922 constitution never created the role of president then how can anyone inherite it ?

Im more than willing to look at the possibilty of a terror attack happening on Sunday but, as I am a former mercanary (you believe) then I would like to see some evidence and not a work of fiction

2=several

2=Couple

several suggest a lot more than 2!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭jazz101

Why are you against globalisation? Economically, it's an absolute no-brainer that it is a good thing.

Actually all of your posts are lunacy. I don't know why I read so many of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur.

I was going to pop down to Flight Fest tomorrow but I think I'd rather live.

You saved my life derry.

Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

jazz101 wrote: »
    Why are you against globalisation? Economically, it's an absolute no-brainer that it is a good thing.

Actually all of your posts are lunacy. I don't know why I read so many of them.

Because they are hilarious?, I know that when I need a laugh I'll log in to this thread.

neckedit wrote: »

No its four runways as the planes can come two directions so each run way has two names one for landing one direction and the other for the other direction.It is stop mix ups and planes coming to land the wrong direction or worse land on wrong runways such as taxi ways or other problems alike land wrong airports such as ryan air did landing at Derry milatary airport instead of Derry airport.
    The classic was the 747 trying to land on the M25 in the fog spotted his mistake spooled up and the noise of jet engines at full power blew out thousands of windows in the hotels for miles around

[QUOTE=neckedit
    inform them??
    [/QUOTE]

Yeah the miisister Of the Garda and the Army is one of the COUP leaders and the boss of the Garda is the Minister of the GARDA .How far will that conversation get me . You tell me .Also I left Ireland in august and wont be back before the end of september so tad tricky that to get to my local garda station

[QUOTE=neckedit
    If, and its an enormous IF, something should happen you are as guilty as those who carry out the "event"

[/QUOTE]

And so if I didn't tell any body my suspicions I would have no risks and could sit back and scratch my self and say darn yet another thing i predicted in advance and got it right and never said squat . Guilty of not speaking up then .Your in the game ,you cant win ,your definitely gonna lose, and the worst part is you cant get out of the game .

Derry

No its four runways as the planes can come two directions so each run way has two names one for landing one direction and the other for the other direction.It is stop mix ups and planes coming to land the wrong direction or worse land on wrong runways suck as taxi ways or other problems alike land wrong airports such ryan air did landing at Derry milatary airport instead of derry airport

Yeah the misister Of the Garda and the Army is one of the COUP leaders and the boss of the Garda is the Minister of the GARDA .How far will that conversation get me .

And so if I didn't tell any body my suspicions I would have no risks and could sit back and scratch my self and say darn yet another thing i predicted in advance and got it right and never said squat . Guilty of not speaking up then .Your in the game ,you cant win ,your definitely gonna lose, and the worst part is you cant get out of the game .

Derry

Your conscienece should be clear Derry man you have warned all

No he hasn't. If he had provided any kind of evidence whatsoever then maybe. But the only effect of wild theories that make no sense and contradict themselves is that people who read them are more likely to come out and support an innocent organisation.

Wait a second... derry... Londonderry... London is where the queen lives... the queen wants to kill us all.....
    derry is a double-agent! It's so obvious now. Pretend some bizarre theory is true to encourage the plebs to show up, then pull out the real plan when everyone's looking the wrong way! How could you do this to your own country derry?

• Advertisement

Well according to DAA.....they have 2! So Ill go with that. I would love your imagination though.

I was going to pop down to Flight Fest tomorrow but I think I'd rather live.

You saved my life derry.

Thank you.

Anytime glad to be of service
    Actually even if it goes off there wouldn't be that much to see best I can tell
    The gombeens look like they get the best views probably from a boat in the river just east of the east link bridge .

the rules as best I can see is they can fly as low as 800 feet up to east link bridge .At the Matt Talbot bridge they got be back up to 1800 .feet .
    So if some large jet came in over at 800 feet at eastlink it will have to climb back to 1800 feet and start to turn right to go over IFSC so as not to go past marker the Customs house .
    So the great unwashed who might chose to line the Quays will probably get short glimpse of the planes at some large height

The Gombeens will probably have uninterrupted views of lower flying planes which will start to climb after they pass the gombeens in boat in the the river

Sounds to me like the Gombeens are getting their buddies in the IAA spending €250,000 so the gombeens get the best views and the great unwashed on the quays can make do with the left overs it good enough for them

However if the gombeens are the target they will get great views of what 911 would have looked like as you look plane coming to put your butt into gombeen hell

Derry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,313 ✭✭✭emo72

No he hasn't. If he had provided any kind of evidence whatsoever then maybe.

well getting actual "proof" would be a long shot in fairness. if he could get us verifiable proof we would all be watching sky news instead.

tends to be the nature of cover ups, hide the truth. i dont think the queen wants to hurt us in fairness. maybe im being nieve though

emo72 wrote: »
    well getting actual "proof" would be a long shot in fairness. if he could get us verifiable proof we would all be watching sky news instead.
    I didn't say proof, I said "any kind of evidence". At the moment, there is exactly the same level of evidence for derry's theory as there is for the theory that an army of unicorns are going to rise out of the Liffey during Flightfest and present all the spectators with ice-cream and puppies i.e. no evidence whatsoever

EDIT: And that's before you get into the numerous claims derry has made that have been shown to be verifiably false

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I still cant get over the idea that someone would of planned out a convoluted plan to destroy our capital city forceing us to join up with the uk and then declear war on iran a country of 70 odd million half a world way and our military government and apparently the garda are in on it cause of reasons.

You know if you have the goverment military and police on board you already effectively control a country so why bother anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

.....the theory that an army of unicorns are going to rise out of the Liffey during Flightfest and present all the spectators with ice-cream and puppies i.e. no evidence whatsoever

:D

Both are about as likely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,022 ✭✭✭circadian

Gombeen much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Gombeen 2 Much. Still, it's better than Sheeple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

I thought I was sleep deprived when I saw this early on in the day. After a nap I came back to read it again and sure enough it was the same as I left it.

Wouldn't it make greater sense for whoever these people are that want us to go to war, to just target the troops that we have over on the Syrian boarder at the Golan Heights? Like I mean, this is such a convoluted theory that, to be honest, it sort of makes a mockery out of the idea of conspiracy theories.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,245 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I think this thread should be closed. It isn't a conspiracy theory, its just incoherent rambling that should be kept to a blog or something. Its impossible to engage with the OP as he refuses to answer any questions and his posts are contradictory.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement