Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

911 event highly probable in Dublin Sept 15th

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 78 ✭✭Stick Monkey

MadYaker wrote: »
    I think this thread should be closed. It isn't a conspiracy theory, its just incoherent rambling that should be kept to a blog or something. Its impossible to engage with the OP as he refuses to answer any questions and his posts are contradictory.

That's completely untrue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,245 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

That's completely untrue

So do you also believe that Billy Maguire is the true president of Ireland and we are at war with Iran?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

All is quiet on the western front

Derry

So do you also believe that Billy Maguire is the true president of Ireland and we are at war with Iran?

I believe there is something odd going on when I see the largest US company in the IFSC making arrangements to protect their building for the air show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭28064212

I believe there is something odd going on when I see the largest US company in the IFSC making arrangements to protect their building for the air show
    MadYaker didn't say there was nothing going on. What they said was
    its just incoherent rambling that should be kept to a blog or something. Its impossible to engage with the OP as he refuses to answer any questions and his posts are contradictory.
    That is quite obviously true

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Advertisement

What protections have they put in place?

I assume these arrangements would be enough to protect the building from being hit by an Airbus A380, otherwise common sense would suggest that what they are building is for something else.

What protections have they put in place?

I assume these arrangements would be enough to protect the building from being hit by an Airbus A380, otherwise common sense would suggest that what they are building is for something else.

Heavy duty sandbagging and window protection

28064212 wrote: »
    MadYaker didn't say there was nothing going on. What they said was

That is quite obviously true

So you're saying he did say something is going on?

No. I quoted exactly what they said. Go back and read it again. No part of their post made any comment on the likelihood of anything happening tomorrow

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

28064212 wrote: »
    No. I quoted exactly what they said. Go back and read it again. No part of their post made any comment on the likelihood of anything happening tomorrow

That is not correct

• Advertisement

That doesn't sound like it would stop an airplane.

I didn't say that either. But I don't believe anything will happen. As none of us can predict the future its impossible to say with certainty, however I would bet a very large sum of money that none of the things derry has foretold in this thread will actually happen.

Also, you didn't respond to the second part of my post above.

That is not correct
    Which part? Use direct quotes to show your workings

I didn't say that either. But I don't believe anything will happen. As none of us can predict the future its impossible to say with certainty, however I would bet a very large sum of money that none of the things derry has foretold in this thread will actually happen.

Heavy duty sandbagging and window protection may not stop a plane however it will minimise collateral damage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,248 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Heavy duty sandbagging and window protection may not stop a plane however it will minimise collateral damage
    So then why are they trying to minimise damage when they are targeting the building with a nuke and a hologram plane?

How? I know what that building looks like. If it gets hit by a plane it will be flattened. No amount of sandbags and window protection is going to change that.

You need to think about this logically and take off the conspiracy theorist glasses for a minute. What would you think about the sandbags etc if the flightfest wasn't happening at all?

And please don't start talking about nukes and all that nonsense, its pure fantasy and any attempt to display as anything else is dishonest.

King Mob wrote: »
    So then why are they trying to minimise damage when they are targeting the building with a nuke and a hologram plane?

Who said they were targeting that specific building ?

Um... derry?

Are you saying that he's wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,313 ✭✭✭emo72

mate its a 380, sandbags and window covers will stop nothing:D

Um... derry?

Are you saying that he's wrong?

Point out which post where he specified a building ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭dharma200

Another thread saying window paynes fell out some of the newer buildings on the quays after test run today?

As for the rambling ect. I do t see why a thread should be closed just because some one is rambling or seems incoherent... Simple thing is to not engage or read it... People can't be censored just because someone else in the site deems them as incoherent...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

gee....you'd nearly think they may be worried about something....like a large crowd of people....or sonic boom or something.

let's just think for a moment

-) IF (big if) any company in the IFSC was aware of something happening tomorrow and wanted to keep the secret

-) they would NOT be wanting to jeopardize this 'happening' by giving anything away and therefore would NOT be taking any protective measures. In case people would start wondering why.

It's fare more likely they are taken precautionary measures for something much more innocent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

theres a storm hitting tomorrow... maybe they are taking precautions.

emo72 wrote: »
    mate its a 380, sandbags and window covers will stop nothing:D

They're special high density ballistic nylon sandbags....

JJJJNR wrote: »
    theres a storm hitting tomorrow... maybe they are taking precautions.

Really ? What storm ? I have never see not heard of any buildings being protected in the IFSC for potential storm damage

Point out which post where he specified a building ?
    In the OP.
    The proposed route off the large airliner planes takes the airshow event directly over the Irish financial services center (IFSC ). Therefore we can then assume the target building for the unmanned aircraft to crash onto has to be a suitable building that is in the IFSC that the globalist need to destroy to cover up some financial hole they have made .

Can't blame you for not seeing it. He's a bit rambly and self contradicting.

It really won't matter much, if they're targeting ANY building in the IFSC then sandbags and plywood in front of the windows are going to make absolutely zilch of a difference to ANY of the other buildings in the IFSC.

sandbags and window protection for a nuke or an A380 is like wearing kneepads in case you get hit by a runaway bus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,313 ✭✭✭emo72

its an absolute peach of an evening out in dublin tonight. and we are all here talking shi ite :pac:

dharma200 wrote: »
    Another thread saying window paynes fell out some of the newer buildings on the quays after test run today?

That's the most logical explanation, if the aircraft are going to be flying low the sound waves would be powerful enough to damage or dislodge the glass, the outside of all the IFSC buildings are pretty much made of huge panes of glass.

As far the sandbags I dunno, maybe they are to keep people away from the building on that day in case any glass does fall?

In the OP.

Can't blame you for not seeing it. He's a bit rambly and self contradicting.

He does not specify a building. You are mistaken like most of your contributions on this thread

Quote and highlight the building to prove me wrong

• Advertisement

wexie wrote: »
    It really won't matter much, if they're targeting ANY building in the IFSC then sandbags and plywood in front of the windows are going to make absolutely zilch of a difference to ANY of the other buildings in the IFSC.

sandbags and window protection for a nuke or an A380 is like wearing kneepads in case you get hit by a runaway bus.
    Do you know how big the IFSC is ? It's at least a mile in diameter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement