Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

911 event highly probable in Dublin Sept 15th

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

So you refuse to use the Queen's English in protest? Sorry, off to After Hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

derry wrote: »
    I cant see why that is something to laugh at it a factual statement like Dublin Corporation is the local government body that is meant to serve the people of dublin city .The corporation part tells you that its a for profit corporation so push comes to shove the profit would have to come before the people

The 'corporation' in Dublin refers to a county corporate - a medieval designation for a local region with a degree of self-administration. It's nothing to do with for-profit organisations.

And it's not been the corpo for a number of years now - it's the City Council.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 infinite jester

alastair wrote: »
    Ehh, the national anthem was originally an IRB (of your mate Billy Mc Guire's parish) number from 1907. How did King George the 5th set that one up then?

Likewise the flag dates from 1848 - and France. Oul King George was a busy man with his time machine.

Also this, king Georges 5th 1926 provisional Irish government Irish Government .

Been a while since Leaving Cert History but. We didn't have a election in 1926? So how could King George set up the 1926 Provisional Irish Government Irish Government in 1926? The 1923 4th Dail lasted from 1923 till 1927, under Cosgrave, and the 5th Dail was also under Cosgrove.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,126 ✭✭✭✭Penn

The following users are banned from this thread:

alastair
    Iora_rua
    bumper234 - Lifted after discussion with poster
    infinite jester

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN.

Everyone else, this is the final warning before minimum one-week bans given out. Quit the nonsense. If you have nothing but mocking or p*ss-taking to add, DO NOT POST.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

alastair wrote: »
    Ehh, the national anthem was originally an IRB (of your mate Billy Mc Guire's parish) number from 1907. How did King George the 5th set that one up then?

Likewise the flag dates from 1848 - and France. Oul King George was a busy man with his time machine.

Simple when King George set the leinster house it became subsidiary corporation of the parent corporation the british empire Corporation .That meant they could chose their own corporate logo which they did the tri colour.They could chose their own copre[ption song or anthem which they did .King George didn't care the small details the profits from Ireland Inc went to him and the profits to this day still go to the UK royal family that inherited everything from King George .

The Queens visit to Ireland proved it she requested the visit and the gombeens in Leinster House complied with their bosses orders .

When the Queen introduced herself to the President of Ireland because she cannot recognize such an office as the president of ireland as that office would be superior to her office as head of Ireland Inc. she side stepped it and said "here is the President " instead to say "here is the President of Ireland ".
    What the queen effectively did was say something like " here is the president of the bowling club" or the president of the bridge club that gomben is some sort of president of something or other .

The british royal visit was carefully scripted so they could give the illusion of visiting a foreign country when in fact for them they came to check up on their assets and collect the large profits cheque from the gombeens they employ in leinster house which for them in a the part of the UK they believe they still own and administer .
    The royals merely chose to ignore the fact the heathen they visit in ireland don't treat them like the subjects in the rest of the UK do but they get the last laugh they get the gombeens in Leinster house to give them the profits they owe them and even get them to do airshows in their honour .

Derry

• Advertisement

On "topic", why go to all the hassle of staging a fake airshow to crash a plane into the liffey. Why not fly one into the Aviva tomorrow night (especially if Sweden are winning) or Croker on any given Sunday? Ryanair have a sale, €14.99 ticket each for a few men in black and off you go.

Actually if you were a real terrorist doing a terror event any plane hijacked and crashed into pretty well any target or any missile shot at any aircraft will do for the terror event

However when your a government or group of governments like the EU is trying to do a false flag event to try to blame the Syrians or iranians terror groups well you need to be bit more specific on the targets and while your at it get the maximum bang for your money .

You want to have cover story well arranged and preferably the targets will serve dual or triple puposes

We saw that with the false flag event in 911 the aircraft both hit the floors where the computer rooms were.That was plan B if the building didn't fall down those computer rooms were sure to be destroyed so the hitting of the eact floors was critical in 911 .These computers were all part of the need to remove data that could expose the globalist were doing illegal activity .The building falling down in 911 were to hide the removal of the 2.5 tons of gold a few days before 911.The third tower building number 7 which fell down a few hours later even though no aircraft hit it was to cover up the oakland FBI building bombing where the FBI blew up their own building to cover up the truth the USA government executed all the peoples in the WACO Texas Branch Davidians church building .

So we can see that hitting vital sources of DATA to cover up globalist criminal activity is very much part of what the globalist banks do to cover their criminal tracks .

As many of these building which house this Vital DATA are in city centers often financial centers the building suddenly blowing up would not be easy to explain
    However if some dirty big plane crashed on that building then its so easy to explain those rotten so and so arabs or iranians or Syrians or Al Qaeda did it whao is us victims all the DATA is lost .

Now setting up a false flag event the more angles on the dangles you can get the better

First you need the suitable plausible story it was red flag to bull that made them do this specific attack on this date .

Shucks we were like the USA when pearl harbor was attacked we had no idea they would attack us were so neutral

How could we have possibly foreseen this event

Now of course the terror event has happened we have to bring in these new laws outlawing any dissent all new anti terror laws and loss of freedom to protect the state all laws of course which we just happen to have made sitting on the shelf for the last few months .

Of course we have to cancel elections so tell you what we will make a government of unity and bring into the fold the Fianna Fail gombeens so there will be no more of this making life difficult for the gombeens with elections.

So you look the entire story the recent idea for Finna Geal to merge with Fianna fail

you look the sudden idea of over flight of aircraft over Dublin to celebrate WW2 event

You look the ongoing COUP where all the states armed sections are given to one Minister who has allegiance to another state called israel who want to have more terror events in europe so europe goes to the middle eat to fight israel's enemies like DING DONG big RED FLAG one minister getting those critical positions so who has that kind of power to make Enda sell out EIRE for a big job in the EU

There is lots of vital DATA sitting in the IFSC that could be interesting for some parties in these very bad financial times to erase with a dirty big aircraft crashing on top of it

If i didn't tell you the way I read it I would be in dereliction of my duty to my fellow humans in ireland of Irish and non Irish extraction that all info strongly suggests that this airshow is part of the ongoing COUP in ireland to hijack it to go to war fighting with NATO using a false flag terror event that would be blames on Iran and syria ,In the case of iran that easy Ireland already declared war on Iran with the sanctions and killed Iranian people Then the logic would be naturally iran would want to come to attack their enemy the irish who are flying aircraft to celebrate british world war two victories

I am sorry for the people who are in it for the air show but they got caught in the cross fire of the ongoing COUP in ireland and until the COUP is stopped in its tracks all bets are off as to when where how and how many false flag terror attacks ireland can expect until the Irish knuckle down and join NATO and send their kids to fight israel's and the USA 's enemies

Derry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,247 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I am sorry for the people who are in it for the air show but they got caught in the cross fire of the ongoing COUP in ireland and until the COUP is stopped in its tracks all bets are off as to when where how and how many false flag terror attacks ireland can expect until the Irish knuckle down and join NATO and send their kids to fight israel's and the USA 's enemies

Derry
    So what happens if/when no such attack occurs? Does that mean there is no coup?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Sacksian

If i didn't tell you the way I read it I would be in dereliction of my duty to my fellow humans

Derry

If you strongly believe that this is going to happen, it would be a much larger dereliction of duty not to try to publicise it a bit more than just posting on a message board.

If there is a group of you who believe this is going to happen, I'd suggest pooling your resources to try and publicise it more.

You want to try and reach as many people as possible so you shouldn't really spare any expense in trying to avert a national disaster.

King Mob wrote: »

The coup started like i said in creeping coup operation when the FG won the elections a while back . Then the globalist powers made Enda Kenny give the ministry of Justice and the ministry of defence to one person the globalist chose.
    Since then as part of the coup the plan has been to get rid of the Garda forces and they way they do that is is force the older garda to retire.They also close the stations in the country side so that eventually when crime goes orbital in the country side they can bring in G4 Private security . Eventually the plan is that G4 will replace the Garda .The garda while they exist could possibly stop the coup done by the globalist to ensure they control all the main government positions .So the GARDA HAVE GOT TO GO ASAP is the plan .As they cant do do it too quick they use various methods mostly early retirement and throw huge money at the early retirement plan so lots of the older garda take the money.
    The other setion the army has also got to got rid off so the simplest way to to do that is have them sent abroad to fight some war .Then the way is clear for the globalist to use G4 security to arrest any body they say is politically active or any reporters or press or internet information the Globalist offshore banks don't approve of in a globalist run tyranny in ireland .

A large false flag event is the best way to do it .The problem is what false flag will the globalist choose

All the pointers indicate the air show is the event they will try to use as a false flag

Included is link to large explosion from conventional weapons in large weapon dump in syria .The explosion was large as a mini nuclear bomb .This size of explosion is roughly what a 550 ton A 380 would make if it crashed full of fuel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S--5_2EpsPc

Do not have illusions that A380 crashing would be like a fender bender with cars

Derry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭28064212

The coup started...
    No-one asked how it started. Here's the question again (the one you continually refuse to answer):
    Instead you've just posted a restatement of a load of things you've already said with absolutely zero supporting evidence

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Advertisement

Sacksian wrote: »
    If you strongly believe that this is going to happen, it would be a much larger dereliction of duty not to try to publicise it a bit more than just posting on a message board.

If there is a group of you who believe this is going to happen, I'd suggest pooling your resources to try and publicise it more.

You want to try and reach as many people as possible so you shouldn't really spare any expense in trying to avert a national disaster.

Armchair experts are dime a dozen in the planet who tell me I should do and how i should spend my money to save ireland especially when my finances are way below zero and the credit card went south months ago :D

Also I got practical problem i am away this month of august and september working a long way outside the state and its not likely that i can A ?get plane to return back before september 15 th and B /find the funds to that

So i got an idea why don't you do something .I have given you the major facts Toddle down to your local garda station if there is still one in your part of the world and register a COMPLAINT stating the possibility of massive loss of life and a possible false flag event and the fact the air show looks to be the most likely to break all normal safety rules best practices especially considering Ireland is in a state of war with an enemy we made called Iran its looking like a turkey shoot for any Iran or al Qaeda terrorists even if its not a false flag operation .

Then the garda can do something go arrest the globalist bankers who hold the gun or the the bungs lie big EU jobs to Enda Kenny's head so that he allows his Finances minister go to secret meeting like the Bilderbergs without a government appointed secretary to report what he says and agrees too in secret and on tax payers money.Then also there is the the minister of Justice and defence is not on our side and the Garda are not stupid they know that they just need a COMPLAINT TO ACT ON IT . Make their day give them the COMPLAINT

While its also going on anybody else in the forum can also go down to the local garda station and register a complaint similar to above

Think of this way if you don't go down to your local garda station while Ireland is in state of war with a large enemy force the country of Iran who could at any time launch a multiple terrorist attack using smuggled in machine guns or the globalist banker could hire terrorists to create a false flag will you then be guilty of dereliction of duty to protect your country

Simple really once the garda are informed they can look into the potential threats .If some activity is found they can act on it .

Then probably if the airshow peoples are really interested to keep going they will probably do something sensible like change the venue to Bandonnel airdrome where they often did these air shows or change the flight path to fly along the coast of Dublin bay and over bull island so the chance to turn the airshow into large loss of life false flag event is vastly reduced

I am doing what I can with as many other solutions as I can do but i am just one guy with a few people all of them broke with families to feed who so far think this is a serious possibility and they will do what they can do .

If you look the last film I gave you in post no 1 a short video of five minutes a large group of Irish people did try to get Henry Kissinger a wanted war criminal with a France and Spain arrest warrant for him for war crimes in chile arrested and taken to the war crimes court .They only had one day to group and try the system and they didnt succeed but as good Irish people they tried they were not armchair debaters they got out there and triued

You got some ~8 days to get your act together to try and get the globalist bankers arrested the same ones who robbed every irish person man woman and child of €9000 for the EU to save the Euro more than the rest of europe like spain gave a few hundred euros in their robbery .The same Banksters who stole from every Irish person more than €9000 per person man woman and child to bail out the Banks the same banks that will evict you from your house if you lose your job and cant repay them

Wake up smell the coffee Ireland is in a state of war with Iran and the globalist banks who stole billions from Ireland

So what you gonna do about it

So on yer bike

Derry

I have given you the major facts
    No, you haven't. You've made a lot of wild claims, but you haven't provided a single piece of evidence beyond "Because I say so"
    Henry Kissinger a wanted war criminal with a France and Spain arrest warrant
    Arrest warrants are a matter of public record. This is one of your more verifiable claims. Can you produce any evidence whatsoever that it happened?

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

bumper234 wrote: »
    Again i will ask a simple question please try to use less than 300 words to answer. When flightfest takes place on Sunday and there are no incidents will you come back to this thread and

(A) Admit that you were wrong.?

(B) Apologise to me and others who have spent months planning and organising this family event?

A bit of time spent on this boards and up pops you admitting your British on the thread a new royal is born

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=85649572&postcount=794
    bumper234 wrote:
    Why?

I am British and i am interested in this subject. Are you?

Well britain is at war with most of the world so that explains why you dont give flying $%&* that Ireland is at war with Iran .You have basically said ion your reply to me you don't care care about Ireland being tricked into going to war as your basicaly not irish

Now if your british that says to me you want this air show to go ahead so you can serve in your Queen and get WW2 commemorative flight done over ireland sticking it to us Irish that we Irish are pseudo british

So you saying your organising this as family event and ???? and what else your not telling us ??

The british intelligence blew up the trains in London in 7/7 and didn't care how many British or non british they killed

These people who planed 911 and 7/7 dont care how many people they kill to do a fase flag so glad i am not your partener and son you and your family for these globalist are expendble too they dont care about you

So who employed you to do safety on this airshow ???

Let me guess they couldn't find any Irish avaiton safty expert who would want anything to do with this unsafe idea of large commercial airliners overflying Dublin city

What will you do stop any craft crashing if there is bird strike take out two engines on twin engine medium sized air bus even on e of those if it crashed would make big hole in the ground

The more I dig in this story the more weird stuff pops up

All done in less than 300 words

Derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

My...brain....hurts...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,126 ✭✭✭✭Penn

derry, any more personal accusations against other members of the forum and you'll be banned for one week. Knock it off.

28064212 wrote:
    King Mob wrote:

Instead you've just posted a restatement of a load of things you've already said with absolutely zero supporting evidence

Ok I will explain it
    The coup existed long before the air show event .
    The airshow event is only a sub plot of the coup.
    The airshow event if the globalist get the results they want a big hole in the ground it will speed up and enhance their coup and yes its critically important element of the coup .
    If the globalist don't get the results from the air show like the weather is bad (an UNLIKELY EVENT as with HAARP they can ensure weather is clear blue skies like they did with 911) they will just continue the coup they have going until they can manufacture another false flag event .

The coup against the republic of ireland exists as separate entity to the airshow but the air show is critically important part of the agenda they have planned for ireland .

The exposure of this intended plan might disrupt them and they may be forced to abandon the plan and instead go for new plan as they always have plan B and plan C and so on ..

Elements of Plan B are showing up presently

A few days ago a certain part of the USA a USA air base had some nuke war heads removed from it by USA army people with no paper work .The only thing the informant knows is the nukes were going to go South Carolina . To the expert in this subject of false flag nuke attack events this probably means the Globalists plan a false flag nuke event somewhere in the USA or outside of the USA .
    Now a state senator Grahm of the South Carolina region claims that there are credible intel reports that Al Qaeda (AL-CIA-DA) have got nukes and are going to attack South Carolina .
    Clearly this is the first part of the false flag announce that extext extremist arabs have got nukes and then use the USA nukes to blow up some part of the USA and blame the arab extremist

Video details here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZMivln89Vs&feature=em-uploademail

More likely now it seems that one of these USA nukes will be sent to Ireland and placed in the IFSC financial center .A mini nuke isn't much bigger than a brief case and can come to Ireland via a private jet in less than one day and might already be in Ireland

This would make the job of the false flag event in the IFSC region more easy to do . They don't need the thermite idea as that might be possible to find so they have opted to ensure the target building will be destroyed with a mini nuke
    So instead to use just plane to destroy the building in PLAN A now its onto Plan B and use a nuke instead

As the intended aircraft the A380 flys over the IFSC target building they ignite the mini nuke which they placed inside the IFSC target building .
    Everybody assumes the A380 blew up and it was the 300 tons of fuel that blew up in the aircraft .Probably some few anti aircraft missile will be sent skywards at the same time so people think missile flew up and hit plane and plane blew up and crashed down on top of target building .
    These guys always have a Plan A and plan B and probably up to plan Z to cater for every possible situation they can think off

The biggest part of the plan was to have a nice little air show and not tell the locals it was really a WW2 commemorative event to keep the Queen in the UK happy. That way the Queen as part of the Globalists would get the airshow and the false flag terror event and the Ireland joining NATO in one nice little package .
    If the gombeens in Leinster house cant get the irish to join NATO she will give the gombeens in Leinster house a little helping hand.

Now thats looking like its all getting exposed before the event they are ramping up all the other plans as plan A isn't going so well .

Derry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

NaziTO?

Spanish under-21 striker?Legend.

Ok I will explain it
    The coup existed long before the air show event .
    The airshow event is only a sub plot of the coup.
    The airshow event if the globalist get the results they want a big hole in the ground it will speed up and enhance their coup and yes its critically important element of the coup .
    If the globalist don't get the results from the air show like the weather is bad (an UNLIKELY EVENT as with HAARP they can ensure weather is clear blue skies like they did with 911) they will just continue the coup they have going until they can manufacture another false flag event .
    So are you saying that there is no possibility that nothing will happen during the airshow?
    If so this seems to imply that if nothing does happen that means that all your talk about this coup is not true.

(And HAARP cannot control the weather.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

A bit of time spent on this boards and up pops you admitting your British on the thread a new royal is born

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=85649572&postcount=794

Well britain is at war with most of the world so that explains why you dont give flying $%&* that Ireland is at war with Iran .You have basically said ion your reply to me you don't care care about Ireland being tricked into going to war as your basicaly not irish

Now if your british that says to me you want this air show to go ahead so you can serve in your Queen and get WW2 commemorative flight done over ireland sticking it to us Irish that we Irish are pseudo british

So you saying your organising this as family event and ???? and what else your not telling us ??

The british intelligence blew up the trains in London in 7/7 and didn't care how many British or non british they killed

These people who planed 911 and 7/7 dont care how many people they kill to do a fase flag so glad i am not your partener and son you and your family for these globalist are expendble too they dont care about you

So who employed you to do safety on this airshow ???

Let me guess they couldn't find any Irish avaiton safty expert who would want anything to do with this unsafe idea of large commercial airliners overflying Dublin city

What will you do stop any craft crashing if there is bird strike take out two engines on twin engine medium sized air bus even on e of those if it crashed would make big hole in the ground

The more I dig in this story the more weird stuff pops up

All done in less than 300 words

Derry

I have never made a secret of the fact that i am British. I have also never made a secret of the fact that i served in the British armed forces and was in Iraq in 1991. I am employed by the Irish Aviation Authority. They employed me not because i am British, Not because i am an ex service man but BECAUSE i am good at my job.

What you fail to realise is that after i served in the army (i left in 1993) i worked in construction for 11 years. Was i just biding my time till the war with Iran (?) started or was i secretly laying charges in the buildings for sept 15th flightfest? Oh and yes i did work on the construction of the IFSC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

So, just so I can keep track .

The gardai are being done away with by slowly retiring them off yet new gardai are being recruited.

A 9/11 type attack will happen on sept 15

HAARP will ensure we have good weather for the event (sky n rte will be grateful, rain messes up their outside broadcasts)

We have a stolen? mini nuke secreted away in the IFSC as part of this plot.

Other than your own beliefs have you even a single shred of evidence to back up any of this ?

The alleged removal of a nuclear device from an anerican installation is a serious claim can you show us how you know about it please.

• Advertisement

Owryan wrote: »

The gardai are being done away with by slowly retiring them off yet new gardai are being recruited.

A 9/11 type attack will happen on sept 15

HAARP will ensure we have good weather for the event (sky n rte will be grateful, rain messes up their outside broadcasts)

We have a stolen? mini nuke secreted away in the IFSC as part of this plot.

Other than your own beliefs have you even a single shred of evidence to back up any of this ?

The alleged removal of a nuclear device from an anerican installation is a serious claim can you show us how you know about it please.

It's in regards to these allegations

http://inserbia.info/news/2013/09/infowars-website-issued-red-alert-over-secret-us-nuclear-weapon-transfer/

http://www.infowars.com/sen-graham-warns-of-nuke-strike-after-missing-nuke-report/

Cheers for that, normally I avoid infowars but still interesting reading.

Me too but i saw that linked to another article this morning on twitter.

28064212 wrote: »
    No-one asked how it started. Here's the question again (the one you continually refuse to answer):
    Ok I will explain it....
    Once again, you've totally ignored the question and stated a whole load of unrelated stuff with zero evidence. Once again: what happens if/when no such attack occurs?

28064212 wrote: »
    Once again, you've totally ignored the question and stated a whole load of unrelated stuff with zero evidence. Once again: what happens if/when no such attack occurs?

Probably do what most doomsayers do....move the goal posts and start all over again

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-12-greatest-end-of-the-world-prophecy-fails/ivana-wynn

More proof the Leinster house Gombeens have rolled over to the Globalist COUP lead by The QUEEN of the UK

Here we have the Eamon Gilmore from communist party in waiting covered in pink soft socialist puke caled labour announcing to the great unwashed peoples of EIRE that all is forgiven the Queen can come back and reign in ireland and Military parades in honour of her majesty will now commence to be in attendance the easter rising celebrations and to please her majesty they will even do WW2 airfest

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/royals-to-get-1916-celebrations-invite-29561353.html

The gombeens in Leinster House are finally decloaking they been brown nosers to her majesty and good grooms of the stool to the Queen's dropping "long live the rear end of the Queen that feedeth her loyal humble servants of the Gombeens in Leinster house that ruleth the great unwashed of Eire "

Yes finally the Queen will after 100 years away come in 2016 to join in the 1916 rising easter celebrations against the UK ruling Ireland and she will again reign her power and all will be forgiven
    The little gombeens of leister house can have their day in the sun on easter celebrations but the boss QUEEN will still rule the gaff Ireland Inc and she will still get all the profits that Ireland INC makes and she will still evict the unwashed from their dwelling using the gombeens in Leinster house if they don't pay the mortgages land rent or other taxxes that make her majesty the great profits she needs to run all her estate of 6000 million acres planet wide.

THE COUP AGAINST THE IRISH PEOPLE CONTINUES AT BREAK NECK SPEED

Throw nice little nuke event into that mix decapitate the IFSC and the irish will be broke and homeless living in ditches by the side of the road.
    Then Queen can come in 2016 after 100 years of you filthy Irish not taking me for the boss well I AM BACK TO KICK YOU DEEPER INTO THE DITCHES and pet my pet poodles gombeens of leister house fat bellies as they lie prostrate to me in the Leinster House I own .You filthy irish can get to vote which gombeen you want to collect the taxes from you IN YOUR FACE UP YOURs QUEEN RULES OK

DERRY

Throw nice little nuke event into that mix decapitate the IFSC and the irish will be broke and homeless living in ditches by the side of the road.
    Then Queen can come in 2016 after 100 years of you filthy Irish not taking me for the boss well I AM BACK TO KICK YOU DEEPER INTO THE DITCHES and pet my pet poodles gombeens of leister house fat bellies as they lie prostrate to me in the Leinster House I own .You filthy irish can get to vote which gombeen you want to collect the taxes from you IN YOUR FACE UP YOURs QUEEN RULES OK

DERRY
    So when there is nothing out of the ordinary at the air show, will this mean that the queen is calling off her coup? Or would it be because you made this prediction based on bad information?

Could you please address this point as no one is going to take your other claims seriously until you explain how you are arriving at your conclusions.

Sorry i don't have enough time between work break to reply to all questions from everybody so i will reply to elements where i can .

The idea is simple in a Take over COUP like this type a slow creeping coup that takes years to do so nobody spots it and remove the old hands from the Garda who know how things should be done in the free from UK rule Ireland .Then replace them with new blood who will be green around the ears who know squat and retrain them to be good bobbies on the beat in the annexed new recolonized Ireland of the british empire of 2016 onwards .

Derry

bumper234 wrote: »
    I have never made a secret of the fact that i am British. I have also never made a secret of the fact that i served in the British armed forces and was in Iraq in 1991. I am employed by the Irish Aviation Authority. They employed me not because i am British, Not because i am an ex service man but BECAUSE i am good at my job.

What you fail to realise is that after i served in the army (i left in 1993) i worked in construction for 11 years. Was i just biding my time till the war with Iran (?) started or was i secretly laying charges in the buildings for sept 15th flightfest? Oh and yes i did work on the construction of the IFSC.

At the end of day most of us are just joe six pack and are not in the loop .The globalist will kill any body USA peoples British Irish anybody they don't care

Even high up people can become the target .
    The Lockerbie flight was made to kill the entire Apartheid South african government who were booked on that flight and Maggie Thatcher who was also to be on the flight as well .
    I presume the reason was in that era the white south african government on route to visit the USA and they represented 25% OF THE UK exports in that time
    I presume it was forced on Maggie Thatcher that she should fly on a USA plane ( she always flew british airways) to have secret discrete discussions with the south africans while they all winged it over the atlantic .
    Needles to say she was on the secret list for that plane
    Somehow the South African government of that era were told some 24 hours ahead not to fly on the Lockerbie flight .The South African government divided into two parts one group took the flight before Lockerbie flight and the other group took the flight after the Lockerbie flight . The type of Bomb on the Lockerbie plane was some sort of timed bomb designed to explode when the plane should be over the middle of the atlantic That was done making it difficult to verify why the plane crashed as it should be miles under water. Maggie Thatcher it seems delayed her decision weather to fly or not to fly and the Lockerbie plane was late taking off from London It left after it was made clear that Maggie Thatcher would not fly with them probably because there was only some USA guy of importance on the plane and the south african were not on it .Now why the Lockerbie flight was diverted to take the long route to north UK before turning to go on the northern route atlantic . I think Delta route eg approved air traffic laneway to the USA .This combined series of events meant the bomb timer timed to go off went off over Scotland instead of over the Atlantic .
    Why did the globalists want Maggie Thatcher dead .My best guess is she went to the Bilderberg meeting and wanted to keep the UK out of global government Also she was blocking the CIA from using the UK for the CIA drugs imports
    The CIA brings into the USA and Europe nearly all the drug consumed there to finance the CIA black ops and make them pots of money .The CIA are the biggest world dealers in drugs and use the profits to the bidding of the globalists .As the Queen of england is one of the top globalist and want the UK to be in the globalist system and the British royal family are the second biggest drug smugglers to the CIA Maggie Thatcher was becoming a problem .She was damaging the Queen's drug money profits .Nothing new under the sun the British royal family in the 1800s were broke. The chinese opium wars made them a fortune .Why let go of good little earner and so the british royal family have been in drugs export business ever since . Anyway they didn't get Maggie Thatcher then with the Lockerbie flight. However they did manage later on to fry her brain with something so she became a vegetable until she died recently . Frying the brain is easy done with the new fry your brain systems out there just point he device at the brain of the victim and fry for whatever time needed to get the result desired .
    For many of us irish good riddance to Maggie Thatcher it is what you expect thieves like the Queen of england falling out with her top thief Maggie Thatcher. We don't really care about it dirty at the top and the british dirty at the top is OTT .Why they even blew up their own cousin Montgomery .Why the Queen of the UK bumped monty I dont know . Its all in the book written by new zealand guy Hasllett and his books are at http://www.theworldoftruth.net/
    Us Irish we can see that many joe soap six pack peoples in Scotland and the USA and the UK died in the Lockerbie crash and the globalists didn't give flying %^&* about the collateral damage they did . The Lockerbie plane was let fly with the bomb in it as there was still some top USA guy aboard they wanted dead .So they chose one hit was enough to justify killing everybody in the Lockerbie crash .

So me like most of Irish we don't have problem with many joe six pack british they are just as likely to be victims in Globalist planned false flag events.
    In fact some of the largest group of victims in 911 were Britons who were killed as they were on the exact floors that were vital to be taken out in that 911 event

As we in Ireland have complex past and history and Ireland is small county we have a ability to smell the rotten fish when its rotten

This Air Fest smells worse and worse in the ongoing COUP to take down Ireland freedoms and replace it with Queens appointed ruler via the EU to be known as EU supreme ruler of ireland Peter Sunderland .We can see this COUP clearly now with gombeen man Eamon Gilmore is inviting the Queen to 2016 easter rising events .

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-29561353.html

This would be like inviting Hitler to Holocaust commemorative memorials events .

In your face there is rotten fish in Ireland and i wouldn't want to have been the one that signed off that its safe to fly large aircraft over Dublin city while Ireland was in state of war with Iran . So I think looking this story they chose from outside Ireland a suitable person to do the stuff the most irish wouldn't touch with a ten foot barge pole .

Oh yeah when your in the army and you hear the click you stepped on mine what do you say to your buddies

A very important technical question if you are who you say you are is what height will these large planes be flying at when they fly down the river liffey and it relevant safety question to do with avation issues specific to that sector
    Derry

• Advertisement

Sorry i don't have enough time between work break to reply to all questions from everybody so i will reply to elements where i can .

The idea is simple in a Take over COUP like this type a slow creeping coup that takes years to do so nobody spots it and remove the old hands from the Garda who know how things should be done in the free from UK rule Ireland .Then replace them with new blood who will be green around the ears who know squat and retrain them to be good bobbies on the beat in the annexed new recolonized Ireland of the british empire of 2016 onwards .

Derry

But but but your whole arguement is that we ve never been free from british rule yet now all of
    a sudden you are saying that we are . From what i can make of your claims we are replacing an independent garda force with no ties to the crown with one that does.

Sorry but this whole argument is a steaming sack of nonsense.

As for the queen attending the 1916 commemoration, why not ? Hell the germans have been attending numerous events marking allied victories in WW2 for years now ie Normandy, fall of Paris and Bastogne.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement