Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

911 event highly probable in Dublin Sept 15th

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

derry wrote: »
    Well if you don't want to register a complaint on the imminent stuff then you can always register a Complaint on the past stuff

When the queen of the UK ordered the hit on Montgomery her cousin the evil deed was done in southern Ireland . As I said before its all explained in a book written by Hallett http://www.greghallett.com/ a guy from New Zealand. When the boat blew up there was three on the boat one was teen I think they were all related to to Montgomery.As it was murder and the Queen commited the murder the garda are always keen to get more information on the subject of who murdered three poeple in the ROI. This will mean that a EU extradition warrant will be for the arrest of the Queen of england for murder and she would face trial here .Failure for the British to supply the culprit will mean the EU will be forced to eject the british from the EU
    Then you would have struck a blow for Ireland the cow might rot in a jail in ireland for her sins

If she didn't come to the ROI then she would be arrested if she left the UK to go to Europe or Ireland

After you do the complaint send a scanned digital copy by email to all the gombeens in the Leister house to show them their boss is is going to be a jail bird
    Then Eamon Gilmore will be exposed as the gombeen he is for inviting that cow to the 2016 easter rising events

So off you go do your bit for Eire

Any others who wish can also do the same .the more complaints the better as it will work its way to the top of the list faster .The garda are always keen to put murderers behind bars

derry

How did they respond when you sent off a complaint? That would help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭28064212

After you do the complaint send a scanned digital copy
    Mind uploading your scan? You know, just for comparison purposes?

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users Posts: 30 MagicMoose

When the queen of the UK ordered the hit on Montgomery her cousin the evil deed was done in southern Ireland . As I said before its all explained in a book written by Hallett http://www.greghallett.com/ a guy from New Zealand. When the boat blew up there was three on the boat one was teen I think they were all related to to Montgomery.As it was murder and the Queen commited the murder the garda are always keen to get more information on the subject of who murdered three poeple in the ROI. This will mean that a EU extradition warrant will be for the arrest of the Queen of england for murder and she would face trial here .Failure for the British to supply the culprit will mean the EU will be forced to eject the british from the EU

That would be Greg Hallett, author of a book called "Hitler was a British agent". That in itself says a lot and none of it is complimentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

I'm not normally a reader of the Conspiracy Theories forum, but here is one conclusion from this thread - It's a win/win situation for the OP.

If the attack on Sept 15th comes to fruition then Derry is vindicated and we can all follow his lead in counter attacking the coup. If it doesnt happen then he has the plot to what must be a New York Times bestseller, he clearly has the patience to write it, and it would solve his financial woes. It would also prompt the world to ask questions and give his cause the publicity he says he can't trigger because he's out of the country.

Winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 MagicMoose

If the attack on Sept 15th comes to fruition then Derry is vindicated

I suppose that rests on the premise that just because something happened it did so for the reasons expressed by someone in a thread.

e.g.

I could state a plane will crash within the week (a plane with red in its tail) because it will be pulled down by an alien tractor beam. This will be a prelude to invasion by galactic space lizards and their Illuminati confederates on earth.

Now it may well be a plane with red in its tail crashes within the week. Statistically planes crash every so often and statistically lots of planes have red in their tail. Does that mean it was pulled down by an alien tractor beam or is a prelude to war that I deserve any sense of credit for the event?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Sacksian

Well if you don't want to register a complaint on the imminent stuff then you can always register a Complaint on the past stuff

After you do the complaint send a scanned digital copy by email to all the gombeens in the Leister house to show them their boss is is going to be a jail bird
    Then Eamon Gilmore will be exposed as the gombeen he is for inviting that cow to the 2016 easter rising events

Any others who wish can also do the same .the more complaints the better as it will work its way to the top of the list faster .The garda are always keen to put murderers behind bars

derry

I don't believe any of these theories, so obviously I'm not going to complain.

However, you claim to believe these things, so I'm still wondering if YOU have complained to your nearest garda station?

Interesting fact -

The 1937 constitution declared Éire the official name for the state in the Irish language, but without a fáda, "eire" means "burden" in Irish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭radar0976

Then you would have struck a blow for Ireland the cow might rot in a jail in ireland for her sins

If she didn't come to the ROI then she would be arrested if she left the UK to go to Europe or Ireland

derry

Let's settle this once and for all. Give Psychics Live a buzz and see what they think about Sunday. Well worth the €2.50 a minute I would have thought if it's going to save 100's of lives ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

keelanj69 wrote: »
    How did they respond when you sent off a complaint? That would help.

Well I only encountered these revelations from Hallet a few weeks back so was still digesting the information

If I had known this on the time of the queens visit I would have the first in there my complaint. what miss a chance to get that cow banged up no way

In fact its only when I started the thread and The Gombeens from leinster House sent the communist gombeen Eamon Gilmore to give the Queen the invitation it occurred to me the idea for the Complaint against the cow .
    As I am temporarily on contract in other parts of the planet or maybe off planet :D it will be while before I can get to my local garda station to do it

So there exists a glorious once in million chance to be the first to Irishman to lay the complaint for murder against the murdering cow from the UK Queen of the UK and shock the pants clean of the gombeens in Leinster House

so the race is on ready steady go last one into the garda station is a sissy

Derry

emo72 wrote: »
    How everyone missed the other connection is beyond me. How about this. Roger Waters is playing the Aviva stadium on the following Wednesday. It's really close to the flight path. Roger Waters uses state of the art projectors. I had my doubt's but not so sure now.

Those projectors are amazing.

You might be onto something there

It far cheaper and possibly more sure to use projection system to crash a fake mirage plane than crash a real one .

The one reason that mystifies me is as a airshow the river Liffey is lousy place for a airshow .Its full of tall building obscuring the views .The Quays are not so big to allow many to get good views

From the east link to customs house is about 2 kilometers tops

The big commercial airliner planes can fly as slow as ~120MPH but for safety we can assume they will need to go faster like ~150MPH so as not to stall and plunge into the ground .

A large plane will need to start its turn about 1 kilometer before it turn point as these things don't do handbrake right hand turns at the customs house. If they did try that they would slide sidewards and then be over O'connell street.

So for the crowds there to look these planes only the people down at the east link bridge will really see the large planes as they start to turn and then go over the roofs of the tall building half way up the viewing part of the Quays .The others near the Customs house will see sod all of the big planes .

Now at speeds off 150 MPH the people will see these big planes for short times probably seconds for many of them as the obstructions in the liffey from the building will block most views until the planes are nearly into east link bridge

Now off course if you don't want the crowds to get good sight of the plane as its projection your using then in fact the river liffey is the best place in Ireland to do the fool the crowds trick .Every magician will ensure he choses the place to pull off his con trick.
    River Liffy is your only man if your using a projection 3d plane to fool the non aviation great unwashed below

Alternately if they use a real plane they might need to project from the ground station 3d pictures of anti aircraft missiles fired at it so people see missiles are fired at it and that was why it crashed

Alternatively again they might use another plane flying at some 10.000 feet with a 3D projector some way out over Dublin bay, as the 3D projection unit that makes a A380 plane appear to fly up the liffey Then they might use 3D ground projector like you mention to supply the hologram images of missiles fired at the A380

Personally I favour the 3D projection solution .The River Liffey and the IFSC is a target rich environment and so you can hit the exact building your intending to wipe off the planet more easy with 3D hologram solutions .

Here are some videos of what big planes look like crashing and the A380 is twice as big as these planes again so multiply by two maybe even three times if they use the projection solutions and mini nuke for the bang effect .

( first video tad long slide the slider to one minute 40 seconds 1;40 reason for crash reckless pilot who made stall turn )
    1994 Crash of a B-52 at Fairchild Air Force Base

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjFIB1L3BPU

( probable reason for crash cargo shifted )
    Horrific Plane Crash in Afghanistan.Caught on camera(29 apr 2013) - YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eleNp6YPq4U

If they chose to do the projection system they used in 911 there are several problems

When the projection plane hits the target there wont be the ~300 tons of fuel there to go bang

In twin towers they filled up large metal boxes with about ~10 tons of fuel each . Then they placed the big boxes in the WTC computer rooms .Because of the heavy weight the floors were reinforced several months before the boxes arrived They said the big boxes were lead battery computer back up power units. However they never connected them up .Then when the 3D projection plane hit the correct floors in the WTC the fuel was exploded to give impression real planes hit the building
    It was Hollywood at its best instead of car going off cliff and exploding for no reason they had projection crash and building had fuel explode in it to make it look so real .

The WTC 3D projection seems it came from a large aircraft higher up in the sky type known as Doomsday plane flown to keep the Military airborne in war time .It seems the USA has developed for the military 3d projection solutions. However it might need a ground station as well to do the projections . Maybe its the two projectors one in the air and one in the ground are needed .I am not a special effects expert so cant say .

I do know the NATO can make false radar targets appear in the sky so the enemy can see thousands of planes coming at them but i the sky if you look you don't see anything .Its called gravitons where they can make energy points in the sky that will look like aircraft in size on radar screens .Also they can move these fake aircrafts or these gravitons at aircraft speeds .The gravitons due to the energy they make in the sky where they are will emit infra red as well so deceiving the enemy infra red systems .It works best at night . In day time they can see there is nothing there .In the night the moist they can see is glow in the sky which could be mistaken for engines of aircraft .Then the enemy wastes anti missile shots on objects that don't exist .
    Its the shock and awe they gave to Iraq.Now they want to shock and awe Ireland with the same solutions .Look up "Dr. Hutchison - The Hutchison Effect" a small taster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2RH_z-xx4U

The USA stole this off Hutchison in the the late 80s and developed it much further .Now the USA military technology is even way past star wars possibly ~100 years in advance of the rest of the world except possibly Russia

The top gombeens of Lienster house have been shown some of it and it scares the beJesus out of them The gombeens go back to what they are good at, brown nosing the Queen rear end so she doesn't shoot them with some space based machines while they sleep in bed. Apparently with space based solutions they can send you into very bad dreams or wet dreams what they want to send make you comply , or fry your brain while you sleep

There is also the problem of the jet engine sounds as it the 3D projection A380 plane comes up the Liffy .
    That might be easy enough to fake with loud speakers on roofs of building on the river Liffy or renting the 02 stadium to supply the sound .
    They might even have solutions from outer space that can create sound but it might require large building on all sides to confuse the source of sounds . Like in 911 it was done in a forest of building the city of New York.
    The Liffy is smaller version of new York many tallish building each side of the Liffy .Maybe the star wars military they cant get sound effects to work so well in open spaces so they need building to make it work cant say not a sound engineer .

So between the football stadium and 02 stadium maybe they will do projection solution .If they have to hit exact target ,then seems 3D projection looks like it is is the way to go

If its not specific target to hit like anywhere in the river Liffy or IFSC will do then a real plane is the way to go . Fly it up the river liffy and then with space based solutions stop all the four engines and it falls down .Thats the Crash it anywhere in the river Liffy region solution

However because i have exposed them they now cant so easily do the fill the target building with fuel trick .So its rather looking like to me they gone to plan C

Enter stage left the new source of the bang effect needed for the Dublin airshow crash event

It appears that yesterday that several multi billion USA stealth aircraft have disappeared .Now I know stealth is supposed to do that disappear. However this is more like event the USA cant even find their own B2 bombers .

Link here
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/has-a-wing-of-b-2-bombers-gone-missing-2755988.html?utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FjHEC&utm_campaign=&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse&utm_medium=verticalresponse

Now we had last weeks some nuke heads disappear from the USA army base Because again I said they could try to bring the nuke into the IFSC target building in back of van or something. Looks like they had to scrap that plan .So far I have made them change Plan A and B and now they have go to plan C

Plan C looks like the projection A380 Plane will fly in crash on top of the target building in the IFSC . A USA B2 stealth bomber which the Irish army and navy and IAA radar cant see might fly over the Irish sea , probably high up and undetectable to us below .As the projected A380 airbus plane goes up,the river Liffy the B2 bomber will launch the mini nuke to arrive on top of the IFSC building at the same time as the 3D projection A380 plane hits the target building in the IFSC.

Now unfortunately for Eire all the Irish air force will be tied up doing the airshow so they wont be armed and able to go fight the B2 bomber . The Navy might be able to fire a missile at it but the B2 has the best stuff in the planet to stop missile and will probably be able to avoid the missile.Unfortunately then the missile the irish might fire after missing the target the B2 might go then and shoot down a hapless plane like one that is at the airshow .The Irish military will have to figure out these problems .I can only paint the facts as they rain in from the worlds military intelligence sources

I wait to see what plan D will be as I keep screwing up their plans so far

I suspected this would be this kind of big problem if i launched my info too soon. They would change quickly to new alternative plans .I was suspicious that this airshow was a Trojan horse of sorts but what was the trojan horse . The COUP going on in Ireland meant there is many strands to figure out. The Gombeens of Leinster house are spending €250,000 on this air show when they cant give a few thousand for medical patients .Not a problem when the Queen the Boss wants a airshow she gets it patients can die good riddance to the great unwashed
    Thats why I was basically forced to wait until it was sure they would use a large A380 for the airshow, It wasn't really feasible to pull this crash event stunt off with smaller planes like a micky mouse ~50 ton 737. It really requires a ~550 ton plane to make big bang effect . They announced the A380 would come in end of August and so I knew it was on. I knew it was going to become hot in the kitchen . Then the question was when was the best strategic time to go with the info .I knew they would probably change plans quickly at each uncovering exposure event I do . Even I probably cant figure all the plans they got .So far I got lucky figure I got plan C figured out .So i chose early September

But helpers like emo72 could make the difference in stopping their mad lad plans to bring Eire to war in Syria or Iran

I also knew the 2012 and 2013 Bilderberg meeting the present Irish Minster of Finance Mr Noonan was there. It public knowledge he used tax payers money to go there and said so in the gombeens Leinster house Royal Oireachas debates with the other Gombeens in there. Accompanying Noonan was Peter Sunderland and a few ex attorney generals of Ireland .These attorney generals were all at this Bilderberg meeting and some have been going to Bilderberg for many decades selling out Ireland to the globalists and getting big jobs in Europe or in Irish Banks for thier sins .
    The great bank heist of the 2008 of Eire when the bank guarantee was done there was only the Tiachoch Mr Cowen there and the 2008 ex finance Minister Brian Lenihan .The rest there were Bankers who also were all Bilderberg members and the attorney general who was also Bilderberg member . So some six plus Bilderberg members who were working for Bilderberg were telling the two gombeens what to do .They told Cowen and finance minister Brian Lenihan " this is a stick up pay up or else ". Knowing Brian Lenihan he asked what the else .They probably told him Bilderberg and the Queen of the UK and other Royals of europe using financial terrorism tools will bankrupt Ireland overnight .Thats easy for them using the big gun called " NAKED SHORT SELLING " method. Make no mistake the combined assets of the Bilderbergs bank heist teams are easy ~50 times Ireland's total assets .That means they could bankrupt Ireland on Monday. Then on Tuesday there would be no money in the entire country of Eire .There would be no banks no Ryan air no more Guinness brewery and worse no more Tayto crisps :pac::pac:.
    As the finance minister Brian Lenihan said on Tuesday there would be no money from the hole in the wall . The country would have then lynched the gombeens of the FF party of the 2008 period so to save their gombeen skins they rolled over and took it up the rear end from the Bilderbergers . Cowen most likely got his big job in few years for his good rolling over act .Cowens probably get the bringing the peace to Palestine job that Tony Blair does presently earning a few million a year at that . Just got to wait a few years until Tony has has made his bung back .
    Its a great job nobody expects you to bring the peace to palestine and Cowen can maybe show his singing abilities to the Palestinians. They might throw camel dung at him though . Probably tell him to stick to the day job .
    The Queen of UK the Rockerfelers and the rest of the bilderbergers were laughing all the way to the Caribbean banks from the great Ireland heist of ~60 Billion . Now thats what the Queen of the UK says is a good little earner from her gombeens in Lienster house who roll over like good little corgi dogs to anything she says . If not no doggie biscuits for them maybe even the odd blue shirt hanging extermination event to teach them who is big Boss

Problem is there is evidence and other sloppy stuff left over from the bank heist in the IFSC that might trip them up.

So enter stage left the clean up crew had to get rid of those pesky things .
    So the Globalist chose the solution the great Dublin airshow and the Queen loved it .Just to be sure they saw it happen they would be spectators to it and so they had "THE GATHERING" of the great unwashed to see the real live air crash show .
    The fact that some few thousands could easily be killed and many many thousands could be injured from so many broken windows falling out over the entire city center doesn't matter. There is plenty more great unwashed victims from where that lot in dublin come from is their logic .
    The UK Queen is from good German and Romanian stock and Count Dracula was a relation of hers Prince Charles runs around his Romanian castles like a werewolf in the forests at night time .The Royals of the UK like a good blood bath so A380 crash in Dublin bring it on is the way they think.

The planning started many years ago. After some years of planning they pulled the Great Irish Bank heist. Then its years for the planning of the clean up teams to clean up the evidence . Also if possible turn any white elephants into a profit if they can

So to prepare the whole thing Noonan was brought to Bilderberg meeting in 2012 and 2013 .Then in 2012 Noonan was probably brought to special room in the Bilderberg meeting .There they showed him from satellite imagery two aircraft flying over Africa .One was landing in Lagos. Then using space based weapons they shot the plane down basically caused both engines to stop dead while it was still flying Then it crashed onto Lagos city killing many on the ground and all the passengers .

So they have the technology to stop all four engine of a A480 while it over flys Dublin on the 15th of September 2013 and make it fall onto the IFSC if they want

Put that in your pipe and smoke it

Links http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-18831686

My Nigerian friends informed me the passengers were all from Nigerian banking sector .
    It seems they and were proving troublesome to the globalist take over of Nigeria . So with one weapon shot from space they brought in a clean sweep to the Nigerian banking system. Its called in the trade cutting out the dead wood, but this time its with ensuring the dead wood was really dead .
    Just in case Noonan didn't get it a few hours later they shot down another over Ghana .Still waiting from Ghana friends to inform me what was the target on that plane was it bankers or one person or just a second demonstration .

Now when the crashes happened in 20I2 I strongly suspected that these crashes while Bilderberg was on were a demonstration in the Bilderberg meeting of their powers for a somebody .Who was the the sombody was the question .Then it all became clear as day when the river Liffy airshow popped up it was the gombeen Noonan . Also there was a suspicious hanging of blue shirter who probably wouldn't go along with the plan .Also there was the garda arresting people for misspelling Wabbits.
    So its clear as day the Garda are on the people's side .They know the crac the gombeens of Leinster house are working flat out to rob Ireland of everything to give it to the globalists like good gombeens always did .
    The gombeens don't care if the rest of us end up landless peasants in the ditches working on the IMF plantations for €1 a day .
    "Im alright Jack how about you " .

However there are missing pieces so any body who wants with good intel can add it in here feel free
    The Irish people combined can stop anything even the dastardly plan by the Bilderbergeers and the elites like the Queen of England to nuke Ireland on sept 15th 2013 and get the gombeens to blame Arabs and bring us to war for no reason

Derry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

You have to be trolling. What the hell is this nonsense?

The whole premise that Ireland is even a significant enough player to warrant a "false flag" operation like this is laughable.

True 3d projection does not exist. That would be a hologram and we do not have that technology yet.

Irish Air Force intercepting a B2 bomber? Ahahaha. They couldn't intercept a ww2 spitfire.

I'm sorry if I'm breaking the forum charter but I refer you to this.
    The word "Theory" is not limited to the strict scientific meaning of the word. In general, it should be taken to mean an idea which has supporting evidence, which is neither proven true nor false.

I could prove the majority of the statements made by the op here as false but that's pretty obvious so I won't waste my time. This thread deserves no respect and should have been closed long ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

Just so I don't have to filter through the nonsense, why is this going to happen? Also where so I can make myself elsewhere, you know, just in case....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Doff wrote: »
    Just so I don't have to filter through the nonsense, why is this going to happen? Also where so I can make myself elsewhere, you know, just in case....

Seems this thread is an attempt to bore us to death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,245 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

The top gombeens of Lienster house have been shown some of it and it scares the beJesus out of them The gombeens go back to what they are good at, brown nosing the Queen rear end so she doesn't shoot them with some space based machines while they sleep in bed. Apparently with space based solutions they can send you into very bad dreams or wet dreams what they want to send make you comply , or fry your brain while you sleep

Haven't read it all yet but this is my favorite bit so far, classic stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

My Nigerian friends informed me the passengers were all from Nigerian banking sector .

These are the lads trying to fairly re-distribute the worlds wealth via email. They had to be taken down.

BloodBath wrote: »

True 3d projection does not exist. That would be a hologram and we do not have that technology yet.

You saw it on 911
    The walls of the WTC center were remarkably strong to cut down heating and climate control costs the windows were made small and walls were made strong and took up most of the wall space .
    When the WTC was made in the early 1970s by the time they reached the 85th story they knew they had problem.Although the building was built like brick sh!t house it was swaying in the wind more than the design had specified it too .This meant they knew the top stories would sway too much and make many people sea sick, I know from people that were in the building the toilet bowl water was sloshing around like a car going down the road
    So they knew the life span of the WTC would be cut short even the day they opened it.
    The first plan to make real planes collide with the building showed them the planes would even at 500 MPH break apart as they hit the building due to the ultra strong outside skin .So the only solution was to come up with some sort of 3D effect solutions to make it look like planes hit the building .

This is the thing the WTC were white elephants rarely was there 50% occupancy rate and most of those were USA government bodies who got special lower rates

How exactly the £D was done I dont know .What is for sure is that most likely one projector was in large plane like 747 caled a DOOMDAY plane that flew some 5000 feet higher than the projected crashing aircraft .

The walls were then blow up just as the 3d projection entered the building and the large boxes with fuel were exploded split second after and thats was Hollywoods best film effect of the century

However for Dublin the target might be softer .However the planes will traveling much slower ~ probably 150 MPH .That means a remote controlled plane might be able to the job fine to fall down and destroy the intended target .However 3D projection solutions worked so well with 911 its big advantage is why change the formula that works .Also now the solutions they own may be very advanced compared to the 911 stuff

Yeah sure Ireland hasn't got it but the USA looks like they got it and can use it

Sorry these are complex thing and its not a macdonald fast burger so sometimes it takes a longer route to explain it .

Derry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Whatever about the reasoning for wanting the destruction of the WTC. I can at least hold that as reasonable and within the realms of possibility. I reject any bs statements saying 3d projections were used. This simply is not possible and not even remotely likely.

The technology simply does not exist to do what you claim.

If you have evidence to prove otherwise please provide it.

Seems this thread is an attempt to bore us to death.

These problems are not a quick mcdonalds hamurger .
    to do 911 event required years of planning and many thing to work from the USA government help through to building owners help to globalists help

Same for Ireland 911 event it requires explaining all the main players from the globalists through to the Gombeens through to IFSC players etc .This all requires the planning and includes how they will adapt plans as the Globalists encounter problems like this type of exposure .

I left out lots of stuff like the white elephant issue 911 WTC were white elephants and made them the best new york targets as apposed to other large building in New York

i suspect it the same for Dublin the target will be some white elephant they need to get rid off. They will probably have insurance for terror attacks like the WTC had .
    They will probably have the target building in the IFSC or river Liffy made to have the only copies of the accounts they want destroyed .There will be some mumbo jumbo that the cloud or the other back ups did not exist for some technical reason.

Its possible the target is some important person or group of persons who will be in the target building. Who knows it even might even be the stands where the gombeens from Leinster house are all sitting to watch the planes going past .Would be interesting to figure where those gombeens will be that day. Maybe the Queen of the UK wants clean sweep and bring in new fresh blood gombeens who will jump higher than the old lot .Also maybe that way she doesn't have to pay the bribes to them their dead . Looking the last lot of gombeens fried into tayto crisps will give the new gombeens a good incentive to jump higher

Derry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭28064212

A handful of the questions you have been directly asked to provide evidence for:
    Sorry I don't recall voting for or seeing Billy McQuire on any Presidential election ballot I've voted on.

How can he be President if no one has voted for him?
    Mc Guire claims that the 1918 (not 1919) Irish General election took place in his ancestor's hotel. It did not. The Irish TDs who formed the 1st Dail were elected to the British Parliament in the UK elections. So Mc Guire's claim falls on the 1st hurdle.

Are you denying this?

Even if the 1st general election took place in mcGuire's family hotel, the location of the election would not allow him to claim a heredity right to the title of President of Ireland. Nothing in the 1916 proclamation nor the declaration of independence validates this.
    28064212 wrote: »
    derry wrote:
    The 26 county king Georges 5th 1926 provisional Irish government Irish government is corporation a registed for profit company ltd and the people we elect into there are there to make a profit for Ireland Inc and to the parent company the UK Crown corporation eg the king or Queen of the UK that own the UK crown corporation ( in the past known as the British empire corporation)
    Should be trivial to provide evidence for this claim
    Given that the office of the president of Ireland was only started in 1937, who exactly nominated this Billy McGuire? What constitution do the 1919 government work use?
    derry wrote:
    Henry Kissinger a wanted war criminal with a France and Spain arrest warrant
    Arrest warrants are a matter of public record. This is one of your more verifiable claims. Can you produce any evidence whatsoever that it happened?
    Odelay wrote: »
    Bull! they want a licence to use a geiger counter in New York city. Probably because too many nutcases creating "alerts" because they stuck the device beside some Brazil nuts.
    This law has not been passed. Can you show me when it was passed sometime before or very shortly after 9/11??? not much use in passing it now, stable door, horse and all that...
    MagicMoose wrote: »
    I did a search of http://www.irishstatutebook.ie to see if geiger counters are mentioned anywhere on the law books and the answer is no. There are various laws that control the export and disposal of radioactive materials / waste.
    Are you going to even attempt to answer any of them or counter the massive holes that they have punched through your opinion?

And of course, the question you've been consistently ignoring since it was asked in post #2:
    Hypothetical: The Flightfest goes off without a hitch, no casualties, no suggestions of anything that even looks remotely improper, will you recant totally and admit it's all a load of nonsense?

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

You say the government is in on this and the IFSC is going to be destroyed on Sunday. You do realise that a LOT of the government ministers are going to be sitting on the balcony of price waterhouse coopers in the IFSC? Have they decided to sacrifice themselves for your irrational theory?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 503 ✭✭✭dublinbhoy88

Happy False Flag Day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

It's a fly-past. Not an airshow.

Other than that, everything else is absolutely 100% correct.

ectoraige wrote: »
    It's a fly-past. Not an airshow.

Other than that, everything else is absolutely 100% correct.

everything else regarding?????

And of course, the question you've been consistently ignoring since it was asked in post #2:
    Originally Posted by 28064212 Hypothetical: The Flightfest goes off without a hitch, no casualties, no suggestions of anything that even looks remotely improper, will you recant totally and admit it's all a load of nonsense?

I can deal with that one - the organisers had to cancel it because a poster on the intertubes revealed the conspiracy. Event has now been rescheduled for Dec 25th, and involves a flying sleigh laden with fuel-air explosives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,022 ✭✭✭circadian

Can derry change their username?

I'm awful ashamed to be a Derry man at the minute.

circadian wrote: »
    Can derry change their username?

I'm awful ashamed to be a Derry man at the minute.

Mods should ninja change his name to LONDONderry and then claim the site was hacked by GCHQ :D

bumper234 wrote: »
    everything else regarding?????

Why, the OP, and the latest missive, or course.

ectoraige wrote: »
    Why, the OP, and the latest missive, or course.

cool:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,022 ✭✭✭circadian

On a side note I'll be attending this, now with popcorn since it's going to be like going to the cinema.

bumper234 wrote: »
    You say the government is in on this and the IFSC is going to be destroyed on Sunday. You do realise that a LOT of the government ministers are going to be sitting on the balcony of price waterhouse coopers in the IFSC? Have they decided to sacrifice themselves for your irrational theory?

When you got a on going COUP going on there is plots within plots and backstabbing all around ."Et tu Brutus" is the theme of any COUP.

The ultimate heads and directors of any COUP are the globalists and they dont care how many of their puppets they bump off when they serve no more useful purpose
    So yeah simple what better way to have board room clear out of Ireland INC and decapitate the government to roll in your next part of the COUP faster than up to now .You get most all the Gombeens of Leinster house to go to "THE GATHERING" and probably a few high up Defence forces and Garda chefs whom are obstacles to the COUP and take them all out in one time with large A380 crash event on top of their heads .
    Then your COUP minions you planed to replace them with jump into the drivers seat and take the controls of the State declare war with the enemy and Join NATO.

It would be interesting to know whats in Price Water Houses books .Barclays bank along with Duethes Bank and CITY bank of America are all in severe trading difficulty in these times .The term in the trade is their on death watch .It means every trading day could be their last .Only the governments pumping money into them keeps them afloat

Now how about a nice little PUT on the stock exchanges on Friday night that British airways , airbus , Price water house and IFSC partaking companies shares would nose dive after the crash reflects badly on them and their ability to make profits . A nice little PUT like that on the stock exchange with insider knowledge and if the PUT is correct cause you got inside info on the crash event because your the Globalists that planed it ,and suddenly your bet works happy days, Then you make a ton of money to get your banks out of economic hole and as the Queen would say thats a nice little earner and she get gombeens who learn to jump higher throw in for free with the package .

In 911 event they put PUTS on the stock exchange the the two airliner companies that were supposedly hijacked would lose their share value .The bets worked and some peoples unknown got a lot of money before they closed the stock market from the 911 event

The Gombeens from Leinster House might have been told make the air event happen to keep their boss the QUEEN happy not knowing that after they all become fired like a tayto crisp she would be dancing a jig form the saving she would make from the bribes she promised them on the long finger .

They did it with the Polish government .They got them and the heads of the army onto one plane and ensured it crashed in Russia .Because the plane was traveling slow for a landing when it crashed in Russia and there was very little fuel in it there was survivors .However the Russian army on contract to the Globalist in that time went in shot all survivors .One polish TV reporter filmed the crash site minutes after the crash However shortly after they killed him in the hospital where he went to film the hospital scenes .However the film got still got out .That COUP of Poland went very well the new government the Globalist had ready to jump into the drivers seat suddenly reversed the NO to joining the EURO currency and other vital agendas the Globalist wanted

When the globalists or the Queen for example have no need for the gombeens they been using up to date like the Queen will put down her corgi dog the globalist including the Queen wont lose wink of sleep dropping a dirty big plane down on top of the unsuspecting gombeens of leinster house who did as they were ordered too do unknowingly dig their own graves.

Nothing new under the sun beware of Greeks bearing gifts.The new Trojan horses come in more shapes and sizes than just the classic horse shape some even resemble the shaft you too shape

Recently the last few decades the Globalist seem to have got thing about using aircrafts to do the trojan horse events .They kicked started the Rwanda civil war with getting rid of important elements of the government with suitable shooting down or air crash event there .There are too many air crashes in history to list here where the globalist hands were all over it in the regime changes they planned

Derry

• Advertisement

When you got a on going COUP going on there is plots within plots and backstabbing all around ."Et tu Brutus" is the theme of any COUP.

The ultimate heads and directors of any COUP are the globalists and they dont care how many of their puppets they bump off when they serve no more useful purpose
    So yeah simple what better way to have board room clear out of Ireland INC and decapitate the government to roll in your next part of the COUP faster than up to now .You get most all the Gombeens of Leinster house to go to "THE GATHERING" and probably a few high up Defence forces and Garda chefs whom are obstacles to the COUP and take them all out in one time with large A380 crash event on top of their heads .
    Then your COUP minions you planed to replace them with jump into the drivers seat and take the controls of the State declare war with the enemy and Join NATO.

It Would be interesting to know whats in Price Water Houses books .Barclays bank along with Duethes Bank and CITY bank of america are all in severe trading difficulty in these times .The term in the trade is their on death watch every trading day could be their last .Only the governments pumping money into them keeps them afloat

Now how about a nice little PUT on the stock exchanges on friday night that British airways , airbus , Price water house and IFSC partaking companies shares would nose dive after the crash reflects badly on them and their ability to make profits . A nice little PUT like that on the stock exchange with insider knowledge and if the PUT is correct cause you got inside info on the crash event because your the Globalists that planed it ,and suddenly your bet works happy days, Then you make a ton of money to get your banks out of economic hole and as the Queen would say thats a nice little earner and she get gombeens who learn to jump higher throw in for free with the package .

The gombeens from Leinster House might have been told make the air event happen to keep their boss happy not knowing that after they all become fired like a tayto crisp she would be dancing a jig form the saving she would make from the bribes she promised them on the long finger .

They did it with the Polish government .They got them and the heads of the army onto one plane and ensured it crashed in Russia .because the plane was traveling slow when it crashed in Russia and there was very little fuel in it there was survivors .However the Russian army on contract to the Globalist in that time went in shot all survivors .One TV reporter filmed some of it but they killed a few hours later in the hospital where he went to film the hospital scenes .However the film got still got out .That COUP of Poland went very well the new government the Globalist had ready to jump into the drivers seat suddenly reversed the NO to joining the EURO currency and other vital agendas the Globalist wanted

When the globalists or the Queen for example have no need for the gombeens they been using up to date like the Queen will put down her corgi dog the globalist including the Queen wont lose wink of sleep dropping a dirty big plane down on top of the unsuspecting gombeens who did as they were ordered too do unknowingly dig their own graves.

Nothing new under the sun beware of Greeks bearing gifts.The new Trojan horses come in more shapes and sizes than just the classic horse shape some even resemble the shaft you too shape

Derry

Na was just kidding you Londonderry they will all be on a boat well away from there;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement