Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

911 event highly probable in Dublin Sept 15th

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

bumper234 wrote: »
    Na was just kidding you Londonderry they will all be on a boat well away from there;)

Well if its a boat their on and they are the target the pucker factor stench on that boat from all those gombeens in close proximity would probably knock you

However it might be just one person alone they are after .For all I know your the target .Maybe you know too much .Maybe you did some deeds on behalf of your Boss the Queen when in the army or after and dead men don't tell tails .

The queen will happily blow up not only Montbatten her cousin but also two other people some woman I think his aunt or something and some young boy teen i think the Womans son . Not sure what they did to offend the Queen but they were taken out as well.

Yes the queen will not blink one eyelid at the loss of many hundreds of her subject so as to ensure one person who is problem to her is taken out such as lockerbie crash she was deep in the loop on that one .

I know one guy who was NATO him and his special team they did all the Hush hush stuff for NATO. Then one time they were told go guard a warehouse in middle of nowhere in one the ex russian places think it was kazakhstan. The one day a group of NATO forces arrived to the warehouse and shot up him and all his team .He was hit but played dead and made his way back home over time .He says the more secret stuff you know the more chance they got to wipe you out .

Its like those hapless British army guys who followed a funeral into Catholic part of Belfast dressed in civilian gear .Then their car stops and they get lynched by the crowd. It wasn't the real story but later i tell you the real story .
    Well it turn out that on average that ~80% of the IRA was some sort of british agent or ex british soldier . Made it very useful for the British to send the IRA over to libya to spy on Gaddafi as most of them were British agents .Made it very useful to bump off Nerie in the british parliament.made it very useful to plant bomb in the hotel that nearly killed Thatcher the first time .There is even a Lord of the UK parliament who said he laundered $1 billion dollars for the IRA and therefore he was the ideal candidate to use for other skullduggery I think launder the money for the Al Qaeda that the USA own and controls as their rent a terror group .
    So the real story is that two SAS guy were set up to die and the queen commanded it .Their car was rigged to stop working when the radio command instruction was sent lookslike from the film the clutch was made to jam up.Then their guns had blanks in them .Then they were set up to be jumped on .Then the rest of the british forces who were easily able to go in rescue them were commanded stand down do not go in .Then two SAS guys died .Now what did they do to deserve that from so high up .Were they the guys that did the bombs against the Montbatten Did they know too much and the Queen doesn't like loose ends
    Do you know too much that she would drop a A380 on top of you .I mean for sure if your as you claim with the IAA you gonna have front row seats with the mabey even the Gombeens .

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭Hoop66

derry wrote: »
    When the queen of the UK ordered the hit on Montgomery her cousin the evil deed was done in southern Ireland . As I said before its all explained in a book written by Hallett http://www.greghallett.com/ a guy from New Zealand. When the boat blew up there was three on the boat one was teen I think they were all related to to Montgomery.

Are you prehaps referring to Louis Mountbatten?

Do you have any suggestion as to why she would have her second cousin & her husband's uncle killed?
    And why the IRA claimed responsibilty for her crimes?
    And why Thomas McMahon was tried and convicted for her crimes?
    Penn wrote: »
    ...results in the thread being derailed.

This thread was derailed in post #1 when cut&paste nonsensical rantings were allowed to stand as a valid basis for discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Well if its a boat their on and they are the target the pucker factor stench on that boat from all those gombeens in close proximity would probably knock you

However it might be just one person alone they are after .For all I know your the target .Maybe you know too much .Maybe you did some deeds on behalf of your Boss the Queen when in the army or after and dead men don't tell tails .

The queen will happily blow up not only Montbatten her cousin but also two other people some woman I think his aunt or something and some young boy teen i think the Womans son . Not sure what they did to offend the Queen but they were taken out as well.

Yes the queen will not blink one eyelid at the loss of many hundreds of her subject so as to ensure one person who is problem to her is taken out such as lockerbie crash she was deep in the loop on that one .

I know one guy who was NATO him and his special team they did all the Hush hush stuff for NATO. Then one time they were told go guard a warehouse in middle of nowhere in one the ex russian places think it was kazakhstan. The one day a group of NATO forces arrived to the warehouse and shot up him and all his team .He was hit but played dead and made his way back home over time .He says the more secret stuff you know the more chance they got to wipe you out .

Its like those hapless British army guys who followed a funeral into Catholic part of Belfast dressed in civilian gear .Then their car stops and they get lynched by the crowd. It wasn't the real story but later i tell you the real story .
    Well it turn out that on average that ~80% of the IRA was some sort of british agent or ex british soldier . Made it very useful for the British to send the IRA over to libya to spy on Gaddafi as most of them were British agents .Made it very useful to bump off Nerie in the british parliament.made it very useful to plant bomb in the hotel that nearly killed Thatcher the first time .There is even a Lord of the UK parliament who said he laundered $1 billion dollars for the IRA and therefore he was the ideal candidate to use for other skullduggery I think launder the money for the Al Qaeda that the USA own and controls as their rent a terror group .
    So the real story is that two SAS guy were set up to die and the queen commanded it .Their car was rigged to stop working when the radio command instruction was sent lookslike from the film the clutch was made to jam up.Then their guns had blanks in them .Then they were set up to be jumped on .Then the rest of the british forces who were easily able to go in rescue them were commanded stand down do not go in .Then two SAS guys died .Now what did they do to deserve that from so high up .Were they the guys that did the bombs against the Montbatten Did they know too much and the Queen doesn't like loose ends
    Do you know too much that she would drop a A380 on top of you .I mean for sure if your as you claim with the IAA you gonna have front row seats with the mabey even the Gombeens .

Derry

you're funny guy:D

you're funny guy:D

Like I said before you have no way to be sure that there cant be crash event in the airshow
    Your probably just small fry like the rest of joe six packs
    From on high the globalists will try to do what they can to destroy everything including exterminating 90% of the people off the earth because they think the world is overpopulated .That means you and me would have a high probability to be the gun sights to be exterminated along with several billions in the world .

Sometime to wake up the peoples you got to be bit funny with subject that is anything but funny

Sometimes you even got play the part of the court jester in the tragic hamlet play to expose there is something rotten on the viewing boat with the gombeens pucker factor going at full bore:D

So I can tell you the globalist will if your too big a problem for them and your to difficult to get at then resort to using a Nuke to get you even if it kills millions .The subjects of the UK and the peoples of the world for them are merely bugs to be squashed underfoot .

This time 12 years ago 3000 people some few hundred were British were killed in the 911 event and something like 20 irish were also killed .RIP

Every part of that 911 was scripted .The time BUSH was to spend in the school that was done to send signal to the globalists.The fact it was seventh grade means they were not happy with Bush for some reason so they wanted him to look like the dunce in the class sitting their with his book upside down.It was no accident he had the book upside down he was following orders .

This airshow with such a target rich environment has a 911 stench about it nearly as bad as the pucker factor coming from the Leinster houses gombeens

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 10,641 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Like I said before you have no way to be sure that there cant be crash event in the airshow
    You have no way to be sure that purple unicorns won't rise up out of the Liffey during the airshow to reward the viewers with ice-cream and puppies.

Of course I don't have a single scrap of evidence to support this theory, whereas you.... oh. Never mind. I'll stick to my unicorn theory, there's more to look forward to

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

This airshow with such a target rich environment has a 911 stench about it nearly as bad as the pucker factor coming from the Leinster houses gombeens

Derry
    So if there is no attack during the airshow and nothing happens, will you still believe in the conspiracy you are espousing?

Would the fact that you got something very obviously wrong make you consider the possibility that you are wrong about the other stuff you are ranting about?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,967 ✭✭✭circadian

Is this a straight to video release or what's the jazz?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭b318isp

Have you seriously considered the number of factors to go RIGHT for such an act of terrorism to succeed, and the expected REAL benefits of doing so?

Don't forget that the major leverage of terrorism is an disproportionation response to a minimal threat.

Unfortunately the media, sensationalist internet speculation and (often) government over-reaction (I'm thinking about the USA here) sow seeds that the rate of western terrorism is common and there is a high probability of success.

The reality is the reverse. Terrorism tends to peter out and increasingly complex missions attract an increasing risk of failure/detection.

Go and enjoy the air show.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

King Mob wrote: »
    So if there is no attack during the airshow and nothing happens, will you still believe in the conspiracy you are espousing?

Would the fact that you got something very obviously wrong make you consider the possibility that you are wrong about the other stuff you are ranting about?

at least the claims are nice and specific with this one. i look forward to the explanation on monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Triangla

I hope the Queen doesn't have an account on boards, if she discovers you've rumbled her we could be in deep trouble just for knowing what you've told us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭radar0976

Derry

Well that's a weak argument if I ever saw one. Of course there's no way to be sure....of anything in the future! Sure if that was the case nobody would get out of bed in the morning because of fear of all the potential dangers that are everywhere! Ehhhh driving a car for example ?!

I could say that there's no way to be sure that a fleet of aliens aren't going to invade Dublin on Sunday and kidnap all of us and take us back to their mothership. Of course it's theoretically possible because it's in the FUTURE!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,804 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Derry,

Stick to the topic at hand. Too many of your posts are going off-topic into other areas.

b318isp wrote: »
    Have you seriously considered the number of factors to go RIGHT for such an act of terrorism to succeed, and the expected REAL benefits of doing so?

Don't forget that the major leverage of terrorism is an disproportionation response to a minimal threat.

Unfortunately the media, sensationalist internet speculation and (often) government over-reaction (I'm thinking about the USA here) sow seeds that the rate of western terrorism is common and there is a high probability of success.

The reality is the reverse. Terrorism tends to peter out and increasingly complex missions attract an increasing risk of failure/detection.

Go and enjoy the air show.

Yes we can agree on one thing real terrorists have many hurdles to jump
    However real terrorists are as rare as hens teeth
    If you look at the films from Operation Gladio through the 70's soviet were going to invade europe era the CIA and the secret services of Britain Germany Italy France Belgium and other european countries made the terror groups.

Operation Gladio - Full 1992 documentary BBC
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGHXjO8wHsA

The logic given was that if the soviets invaded they terror groups in place .The real reason was the the government had a handy rent a terror group they could any time they liked which would create bombing events and so forth so the governments could bring in more anti terror laws or other agendas

So Europe was subjected to red brigade the ultra right wing , the IRA ,and other terror groups blowing up all sorts targets in europe .

The USA made the Al Qaeda when the russians invaded Russia .After that war finished they used the USA to attack various governments in the middle east

The british made as far back as the 1930 the Muslim Brother hood in Egypt so as to be able to control the Egypt terror groups

Israel also made some terror groups like Hamas

The british were very involved in developing the growth provisional IRA .They had something like 80% of the IRA were some sort of british agent .

One of the biggest arms shipments to the IRA in the early days after the 1968 era was done using the Queen elizabeth ship when it came to Cork.

The British were also big in forming some of the northern Ireland protestant groups like UVF .

Owning and controling the terror groups has been a British specialty from as back as the ~1900 proably even before that .The British employed trained Hitler in ~1910 to be a good british agent for them
    The British employed Eamon De Valera to be a good British agent for them in the Irish revolution of 1916.
    The British also do the let some terrorist they spot and don't control directly let them do the terrorism without hindrance so they can track the terrorism more easily and control the helpers around him .It looking like the British spotted Micheal Collins early on as being some one they would control with supplying him with access to full information and ensuring he would not be arrested.

I mean lets face it if tomorrow you decided to be terrorist where are you gonna get all these bombs and missiles and guns .Your not unless you join a local terror group who somehow managed to get all that gear from the terror shop they shop at.

So ~98% of terrorism is government owned controlled terror groups .The majority of terror events the government planed and used some rent a terror group they control or used their own secret services to do the terror event and then they blame some terror group.So 98% of terror event are false falg opertions to change some agenda in the direction they want

So crashing a A380 on top of Dublin is logical to get the new agenda from the COUP through and ensure ireland becomes a member of NATO
    Also there is the issue of the fact that around Ireland is large seabed which probably has a oil field as large as saudi arabia.
    The EU globalist doesn't want to pay for any royalties or tax or be hindered in any way to get at it. Also they don't want to share any of the oil profits with Ireland .That Irish oil fields would be critical to keep the NATO war machine going so Ireland has been targeted as THEE MOST IMPORTANT COUNTRY TO TAKE DOWN IN THE EU
    So what's for the globalist dinner why its irish stew baked in ~300 tons of jet plane fuel with hint of nuke thrown in .

Derry

radar0976 wrote: »
    Well that's a weak argument if I ever saw one. Of course there's no way to be sure....of anything in the future! Sure if that was the case nobody would get out of bed in the morning because of fear of all the potential dangers that are everywhere! Ehhhh driving a car for example ?!

Well lets take driving a car. If you drive at 100 MPH through the suburbs chances are high you will crash
    Same with aircraft they have certain rules of the sky to avoid risks and they do risk reduction methods
    One strange thing that shows up is for some reason at airshows they get high crash rates .Ensuring the airshow is the sticks has or over the sea has reduced the damage to the planes and to the pilots
    However countries with military air control tend to be more gung ho and tend to allow air show events over cities to celebrate some military event even though statistically it far more risky than normal flying events.

Supplied is example film where commercial two engine plane get bird air strike and one engine is taken out .Sometimes the engine can explode from bird strike and cause fires and the plane to crash .

(safe landing completed using one engine )
    ThomsonFly 757 bird strike & flames captured on video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KhZwsYtNDE

If two engines are taken out then it crashes for sure . Bird strike are more common than the airlines let on

Now planes like this will fly up the river Liffy where birds are chock a block in the air and the nearby pigeon house is bird central

So the risk of normal crash event is very much higher as the planes are flying into dublin and many of the larger planes are two engined commercial airliner planes

The smaller planes helicopters would probably crash into the river and pose less risks .The larger planes would with such a small river probably make one hell of mess as tons of fuel blow up on impact into bridges and building
    Large jets don't glide very far when the engines stop if they have full flaps down and are low down so turning around to go back out to sea to crash is not a likely event unless they are at ~5000 feet and even that height is marginal with glide rate of 45 degrees

We can assume that that for a airshow to be useful they are not flying the commercial aircraft at 5000 feet high as that is speck in the sky stuff
    .My best guess is that ATC has foolishly agreed with the IAA that they can fly at below the normal safety height of 1000 feet over a city .So my guess is that most will be at 300 feet or 400 feet .

Now BUMP234 didn't come back on that issue so I will tell you now
    It high risk a twin engined plane a 737 or A320 or similar while flying at 400 feet will suck a bird into the engine .the pilot will react with speed to spool up the good engine and climb .However the region of the river for want of better word is glass ville region and large echo basin effect can take place .The large noise of engines at full speed and the sick engine exploding sounds result is that thousands of windows could start to break all along the liffey and kill and maim many spectators

So to avoid that planes will have to be large height more like 1000 feet which again is probably not worth while for an air show

Thats why places like bandonnel or flying over rdublin bay are the logical places to do air shows .

So if you want to create a les interesting airshow at worst do it in the river Liffey .If you want to increase the chance of crash do it in the river Liffy .if you want to do a false flag terror event make it easy to create mayhem from the crash event do it in the river liffey

The irish people at airshow like the least risks and don't even enjoy when the planes fly too close with noisy engines as it scars the kids they have and many are forced to leave early
    Irish people don't have military history and so don't take to this pageantry like WW2 fly past the queen revels in

Most of all Irish people will go ballistic if even one person in the spectators are killed or seriously injured for something they don't understand the full dangers off

I am not against air shows but I sure don't think flying very large commercial airliners over Dublin for no good reason can be justified in the irish context .The risk to crash .ratio is way too high .However if your gombeens complaint in doing the orders the globalist give you and they intend a crash a plane well then it all logical to fly large commercial aircraft over Dublin city

Derry

Well lets take driving a car. If you drive at 100 MPH through the suburbs chances are high you will crash
    Same with aircraft they have certain rules of the sky to avoid risks and they do risk reduction methods
    One strange thing that shows up is for some reason at airshows they get high crash rates .Ensuring the airshow is the sticks has or over the sea has reduced the damage to the planes and to the pilots
    However countries with military air control tend to be more gung ho and tend to allow air show events over cities to celebrate some military event even though statistically it far more risky than normal flying events.

Supplied is example film where commercial two engine plane get bird air strike and one engine is taken out .Sometimes the engine can explode from bird strike and cause fires and the plane to crash .

(safe landing completed using one engine )
    ThomsonFly 757 bird strike & flames captured on video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KhZwsYtNDE

If two engines are taken out then it crashes for sure . Bird strike are more common than the airlines let on

Now planes like this will fly up the river Liffy where birds are chock a block in the air and the nearby pigeon house is bird central

So the risk of normal crash event is very much higher as the planes are flying into dublin and many of the larger planes are two engined commercial airliner planes

The smaller planes helicopters would probably crash into the river and pose less risks .The larger planes would with such a small river probably make one hell of mess as tons of fuel blow up on impact into bridges and building
    Large jets don't glide very far when the engines stop if they have full flaps down and are low down so turning around to go back out to sea to crash is not a likely event unless they are at ~5000 feet and even that height is marginal with glide rate of 45 degrees

We can assume that that for a airshow to be useful they are not flying the commercial aircraft at 5000 feet high as that is speck in the sky stuff
    .My best guess is that ATC has foolishly agreed with the IAA that they can fly at below the normal safety height of 1000 feet over a city .So my guess is that most will be at 300 feet or 400 feet .

Now BUMP234 didn't come back on that issue so I will tell you now
    It high risk a twin engined plane a 737 or A320 or similar while flying at 400 feet will suck a bird into the engine .the pilot will react with speed to spool up the good engine and climb .However the region of the river for want of better word is glass ville region and large echo basin effect can take place .The large noise of engines at full speed and the sick engine exploding sounds result is that thousands of windows could start to break all along the liffey and kill and maim many spectators

So to avoid that planes will have to be large height more like 1000 feet which again is probably not worth while for an air show

Thats why places like bandonnel or flying over rdublin bay are the logical places to do air shows .

So if you want to create a les interesting airshow at worst do it in the river Liffey .If you want to increase the chance of crash do it in the river Liffy .if you want to do a false flag terror event make it easy to create mayhem from the crash event do it in the river liffey

The irish people at airshow like the least risks and don't even enjoy when the planes fly too close with noisy engines as it scars the kids they have and many are forced to leave early
    Irish people don't have military history and so don't take to this pageantry like WW2 fly past the queen revels in

Most of all Irish people will go ballistic if even one person in the spectators are killed or seriously injured for something they don't understand the full dangers off

I am not against air shows but I sure don't think flying very large commercial airliners over Dublin for no good reason can be justified in the irish context .The risk to crash .ratio is way too high .However if your gombeens complaint in doing the orders the globalist give you and they intend a crash a plane well then it all logical to fly large commercial aircraft over Dublin city

Derry

Start at 1700 and down to 800....you can't even get the simple facts right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Steve F

It has been stated on this thread that "globalists" want to kill off 90% of the population.I firmly believe that mother nature will have a big hand in "thinning out" world population in the coming century by more natural means like a virus or disease that cannot be cured by modern medicine due to over prescription and over reliance on anti-biotics

Start at 1700 and down to 800....you can't even get the simple facts right.

Well is splitting hairs the IAA moved the old ceiling from 1000 feet over cities to 1700 feet big deal .A 737 over the river liffy at 1700 feet will have very little ability if both engines get taken out to turn and glide back to the safety of the sea from that low height
    Also there is fact there is army helicopter picture in a irish news paper from May I think think and it hovering near to customs house at 20 feet above the river Liffey .So what rule is he working army rules OK rules .

You know full well the normal commercial airliner coming over Dublin is often higher than 1700 and is flying in with no flaps or wheels expended until its over Howth or Drumcondra and will be often still going at 200 miles per hour plus This combination is allowing a larger plane the ability to glide out from Dublin to land at sea if they suffer all engines failure .Over the years it been getting rarer to see large commercial aircraft fly over Dublin city center.

Now for the airshow its the norm to slow down so the spectators will at least see the aircraft for a few seconds rather than have them whizz past at 200 MPH plus .So the norm for aishows is to have the flaps extended to fly at speeds of less than 150MPH

Now of course if the Gombeeens of Leister house just want to keep the COW in the UK happy with a fly past to show the QUEEN RULES IRELAND then they might as well have then whizz past as the crowds are surplus to requirement.

In which case your statement your bringing a family day out looks suspect

So we are starting to see the Irish tax payer will fork out €250,000 euros for air show where they glimpse aircraft at 1700 feet doing 200 mph plus whizz past go over the building out of sight to spectors half way up the Liffy while the gombeens of leinster houses swan it with free drinks and best of free food on the boat in the middle of the river

So looks like this airshow is only being done to keep the COW in the UK happy she get her ceremonial WW2 fly past from the gombeens and cr@ps from a great height on the SUBJECT she still thinks she rules Ireland

Now as the Queen is the head of the freemasons and funny handshakes and most all the gombeens are in the freemasons they are doubly committed to keeping the COW in the UK happy and so it brown nose time for the gombeens of leinster house ..However the Queens desire for blood is unsatisfiable Iraq and Afghanistan were not enough now she want war with Syria and Iran .So she will because through her many corporations she owns British Airways make the A380 crash in Dublin and help complete the globalist COUP going on in ireland .

So tell us did you get the job with IAA because you do the funny handshake or what exactly was your expertise then .

Derry

Well is splitting hairs the IAA moved the old ceiling from 1000 feet over cities to 1700 feet big deal .A 737 over the river liffy at 1700 feet will have very little ability if both engines get taken out to turn and glide back to the safety of the sea from that low height
    Also there is fact there is army helicopter picture in a irish news paper from May I think think and it hovering near to customs house at 20 feet above the river Liffey .So what rule is he working army rules OK rules .

You know full well the normal commercial airliner coming over Dublin is often higher than 1700 and is flying in with no flaps or wheels expended until its over Howth or Drumcondra and will be often still going at 200 miles per hour plus This combination is allowing a larger plane the ability to glide out from Dublin to land at sea if they suffer all engines failure .Over the years it been getting rarer to see large commercial aircraft fly over Dublin city center.

Now for the airshow its the norm to slow down so the spectators will at least see the aircraft for a few seconds rather than have them whizz past at 200 MPH plus .So the norm for aishows is to have the flaps extended to fly at speeds of less than 150MPH

Now of course if the Gombeeens of Leister house just want to keep the COW in the UK happy with a fly past to show the QUEEN RULES IRELAND then they might as well have then whizz past as the crowds are surplus to requirement.

In which case your statement your bringing a family day out looks suspect

So we are starting to see the Irish tax payer will fork out €250,000 euros for air show where they glimpse aircraft at 1700 feet doing 200 mph plus whizz past go over the building out of sight to spectors half way up the Liffy while the gombeens of leinster houses swan it with free drinks and best of free food on the boat in the middle of the river

So looks like this airshow is only being done to keep the COW in the UK happy she get her ceremonial WW2 fly past from the gombeens and cr@ps from a great height on the SUBJECT she still thinks she rules Ireland

Now as the Queen is the head of the freemasons and funny handshakes and most all the gombeens are in the freemasons they are doubly committed to keeping the COW in the UK happy and so it brown nose time for the gombeens of leinster house ..However the Queens desire for blood is unsatisfiable Iraq and Afghanistan were not enough now she want war with Syria and Iran .So she will because through her many corporations she owns British Airways and make the A380 crash in Dublin and help complete the globalist COUP going on in ireland .

So tell us did you get the job with IAA because do the funny handshake or what exactly was your expertise then .

Derry

How is the Irish taxpayer paying out 250k for this? Please explain where you got this figure.

How is the Irish taxpayer paying out 250k for this? Please explain where you got this figure.

The 250,000 K came from the newspaper

Now the port authority is in this and a few other companies were named and with tax write offs even if they are forking out for this the final figure for this event will be the tax payer paying for some and probably all of this..
    the Irish defence forces we pay for them already and they are probably going to do a excellent show
    Last time i saw Ryan Air do something for nothing why that way back in the .............distant past so somebody else is paying for him probably .

Aer lingus well where does the state start and where dies that airline really exist without back door assistance so we pay for for them somehow somewhere.

British airways well who knows Lloyds will probably pay for that with the insurance when it crashes and then Lloyds will probably get paid back by the Gombeens for it as so far there is no mention of the insurance for the show so that means most likely the gombeens of Leinster house have agreed to pick up the tab if it goes pear shaped .Thats A380 is a more than a ~300,000 million Euro plane .Thats looks to be a expensive airshow when that plane crashes down on us .And the queen even get us Irish to pay for the air crash on top of us .Its win win target rich environment and she probably pays squat for the crash event and speed up the COUP against ireland

The other smaller planes like the private jet are chump change in the show

So tell me is the boat one of the NAVY boats the gombeens are going to be in while the air show is on and is gonna be parked on the seaward side of the east link .Hopefully so that should keep the stench of their gombeens pucker factor away from the crowds on the Quays

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭weser777

what a crock...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

I've been in and out of this thread for the last few days (my first trip to CP). It's enjoyable reading, but I have to plead that the OP stops using the word "gombeen" so much. It's like nails to a chalkboard at this point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

Well if you don't want to register a complaint on the imminent stuff then you can always register a Complaint on the past stuff

When the queen of the UK ordered the hit on Montgomery her cousin the evil deed was done in southern Ireland . As I said before its all explained in a book written by Hallett http://www.greghallett.com/ a guy from New Zealand. When the boat blew up there was three on the boat one was teen I think they were all related to to Montgomery.

derry

Who is Montgomery?

Sigourney wrote: »
    Who is Montgomery?

Sorry minor mistake that should have been Mountbatten .In later post I did it correctly under Mountbatten .British royal family names do not stick in my head much they are the problem mostly for British subjects who wish to remain as subjects

Derry

Days 298 wrote: »
    52 minutes to go until the 12th.... I'm expecting big things Derry. If the thread title is to be believed we are really lucky as it stands

The more I dig the more **** I find attached to this air show . The COUP in ireland is progressing with many new strands being exposed every day .
    The EU news is exposing interesting problems with banking .Syrian war information is showing interesting information .I am only one guy but I can see a trojan horse its just the figuring out methods and finer details thats tricky .What I do know is the A380 is vital as part of this Trojan horse . Is it the A380 itself is a white elephant.I know there problems of cracks in the wings some time back . It wouldn't be the last time when a technological wonder went south due to making too big a quantum jump .Is airbus about to go belly up ? .Is this the last chance to get insurance pay backs or PUT,s on the stock market .
    It not cheap to fly the A380 probably ~12 tons an hour to fly and probably ~20 tons fuel to get up there .Lots of loose ends out there that don't fit the normal airshow picture.

Derry

I am only one guy but I can see a trojan horse its just the figuring out methods and finer details thats tricky .

So again derry, if on the off chance you are wrong, what does that mean? Will it mean that you are completely wrong about all of this coup stuff?

Why are you continually ignoring this point? Because frankly it makes it look like you know well that when the 15th comes and goes without incident you are still going to pretend that you have some sort of insight and will gloss over the fact you just got something incredibly wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

If this happens - you were right

If this doesn't happen? Does that just prove the "globalist banksters" have succeeded and are keeping everyone silent?

Also what's a false flag operation?

Also what's a false flag operation?
    A false flag operation is one where one party conducts an attack but makes it seem like another party is responsible.
    In this case (or as near as I can discern) derry is alleging that the Queen/the British Government will be conducting the attack, but will make it appear to be Iran or similar.

The 250,000 K came from the newspaper

Now the port authority is in this and a few other companies were named and with tax write offs even if they are forking out for this the final figure for this event will be the tax payer paying for some and probably all of this..
    the Irish defence forces we pay for them already and they are probably going to do a excellent show
    Last time i saw Ryan Air do something for nothing why that way back in the .............distant past so somebody else is paying for him probably .

Aer lingus well where does the state start and where dies that airline really exist without back door assistance so we pay for for them somehow somewhere.

British airways well who knows Lloyds will probably pay for that with the insurance when it crashes and then Lloyds will probably get paid back by the Gombeens for it as so far there is no mention of the insurance for the show so that means most likely the gombeens of Leinster house have agreed to pick up the tab if it goes pear shaped .Thats A380 is a more than a ~300,000 million Euro plane .Thats looks to be a expensive airshow when that plane crashes down on us .And the queen even get us Irish to pay for the air crash on top of us .Its win win target rich environment and she probably pays squat for the crash event and speed up the COUP against ireland

The other smaller planes like the private jet are chump change in the show

So tell me is the boat one of the NAVY boats the gombeens are going to be in while the air show is on and is gonna be parked on the seaward side of the east link .Hopefully so that should keep the stench of their gombeens pucker factor away from the crowds on the Quays

Derry

The IAA is paying for this so no cost to the tax payer.

That's need to know information that you don't need to know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

You have time to write such long descriptive posts on here - why do you not have it in you to raise the arguments to a higher level?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

you know everytime i flew in a a380 they didnt seem like such a white elephant and why is it at all odd a company would show off the biggest jet carrier (unless you seen one you have no clue how impressive these things are) at a airshow ?

hell thats not even the sillyest thing to question here honestly the queen? and england? what is this 1870

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement