Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

911 event highly probable in Dublin Sept 15th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,641 ✭✭✭✭28064212

You have time to write such long descriptive posts on here - why do you not have it in you to raise the arguments to a higher level?
    Or even just answer a few questions.

It's amazing how this powerful global group of bankers have everything so tied up, but can't silence the one person who is exposing their every move, even though they're posting on a public message board

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

bumper234 wrote: »
    The IAA is paying for this so no cost to the tax payer.

That's need to know information that you don't need to know ;)

Thats like saying heavily state subsidized CIE is paying for it . Any state body is rabbit warren of stealth under the table tax write offs and back doors and send the bill to the tax payer .

First thing is the Sovereign people of Eire own all the assets ,the oil under the sea, the land we move on, the Skys we fly in .The IAA job is to only to ensure the good commercial and safe private use of these sky's over Eire .The governments job is supposed to be the good governance of the system to supply the best use of the assets of Ireland to the sovereign Irish people and supply the profits to the sovereign peoples of Eire .

Now the present Irish government is a for profit corporation and is "The 1926 King George the 5th Royal Oireachtas 26 county Provisional Irish Government " and as subsidiary corporation of the British Empire corporation under the Crown thier boss is the Crown of the UK and not the Irish people . QED the people in Leinster house are Gobeens who work for the present Queen of the UK..That means the profits dont go the Irish people they go to the QUEEN of england .That also means everything else the Garda.ie a for profit corpertation the Irish defence forces a for profit corpertation ,the IAA or for profit corpertation seand thier profits to thier ultimate boss the Queen of England . So if the Queen of England say she want s a British airways A380 to attempt to land on O'Connell street regardless of the consequences that type of landing will become a crash landing all the gombeens in Leinster house can do is roll over and get their belies tickled and make it happen .

So far the Queen of the UK and her globalist assessors from the Bilderberg and EU have now made Ireland declare war on Iran through stealth .
    So if you think for one second I can trust any Gombeen of the Leister house and any for profit corporation they control like the IAA to tell me the truth then I got bridge in Dublin I can sell you .

Now if you are who you claim to be a safety official of the IAA your not a free agent your employee and not free any more than a soldier in the british army is not free agent .
    Even in your off time your on duty and answer to your boss and he answers to his boss the Minster of transport .
    So your continued discussion with me is either your on your own bat which could get your fired or you have been commanded to shoot me down .
    Ultimately what does it matter who pays the flights like what does it matter who paid for the Trojan horse in the past .
    A trojan horse is a trojan horse end of story .
    Now whats in this trojan horse 300 tons of aviation fuel .Replace the passenger seats with cargo configuration fill them with boxes of fuel anothor ~150 tons maybe even 200 tons of fuel or even bio weapon of some sort .
    Yeah it hard to smuggle into ireland ~150 tons of bio weapon material and set them all off at the same time .So whats the script the globalist have come up the terrorist shot down the A380 plane and at the same time set off a bio weapon attack which just happens to kill all the spectators who rocked up for " THE GATHERING "

Bring new meaning to there is no such thing as free IAA lunch

Now maybe your not in the loop and will get taken out like all the rest . A lot of the gombeens would go belly up and in rolls the COUP that was planned .

All the elements are in place Ireland is in a state of war with Iran .
    The Blue shirts Pucker factor is on high mode they can see they probably gonna be thrown out of power soon.

The Boss the QUEEN has a plan just be good little brown nosers and follow your bosses rear end hope she doesn't choose to have a major cull of the Leinster house Gombeens and replace them with new blood .

Derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

derry wrote: »
    Thats like saying heavily state subsidized CIE is paying for it . Any state body is rabbit warren of stealth under the table tax write offs and back door send the bill to the tax payer .
    First thing is the people of Ere own all the assets the oil under the sea the land we move on the skys we fly on .IAA job is to only to ensure the good commercial and private use of these sky's over Eire .The governments job is supposed to be the good governance of the system to supply the best use of the assets of Ireland tot eh peoples.
    Now the present Irish government is a for profit corporation the 1926 King George the 5th Royal Oireachtas 26 county Provisional Irish Government and as subsidiary corporation of the British empire corporation under the Crown thier boss is the Crown of the UK and not the Irish people .QED the people in Leinster house are Gobeens who work for the present Queen of the UK..That means everything else the Garda.ie for profit corpertation the Irish defence force for profit corpertation ,the IAA or profit corpertation ultimate boss is the Queen of England . So if the Queen of England say she want s a British airways A380 to attempt to land on O'Connell street irregardless of the consequences that type of landing will become a crash landing all the gombeens in Leinster house can do is roll over and get their belies tickled and make it happen . So far the Queen of the UK and her globalist assessors from the Bilderberg and EU have now made Ireland declare war on Iran through stealth .So if you think for one second I can trust any Gombeen of the Leister house and any for profit corporation they control like the IAA to tell me the truth then I got bridge in Dublin I can sell you .Now if you are who you claim to be a safety official of the IAA your not free agent any more than soldier in the british army is not free agent .Even in your off time your on duty and answer to your boss and he answers to his boss the Minster of transport . So your continued discussion with me is either your on your own bat which could get your fired or you have been commanded to shoot me down .Ultimately what does it matter who pays the flight like what does it matter who paid for the Trojan horse in the past .A trojan horse is a trojan horse end of story .Now whats in this trojan horse 300 tons of aviation fuel .replace the passenger seats with cargo configuration fill them with boxes of fuel antor 150 tons of fuel or bio weapon of some sort .
    Yeah it hard to smuggle into ireland 150 tons of bio weapon material and set them all off at the same time .So whats the script the globalist have come up the terrorist shot down the plane and at the same time set off a bio weapon attack which just happens to kill all the spectators who rocked up for " THE GATHERING "
    Now maybe your not in the loop and will get taken out like all the rest . A lot of the gombeens would go belly up and in rolls the COUP that was planed .
    All the elements are in place Ireland is war with Iran .The Blue shirts Pucker factor is on high mode they can see they gonna be thrown out of power soon
    The Boss the QUEEN has plan just be good little brown nosers and follow your bosses rear end and hope she doesn't choose to have major cull of the Leinster house Gombeens with new blood .

Derry

But the IAA is not heavily subsidized and in fact makes a large profit every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I'm speechless to be honest.....

MadYaker wrote: »
    I'm speechless to be honest.....

It's ok Derry has enough for both of you :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

A A380 has wing span twice as big as O Connel street bridge and wider than the river Liffy

Are you saying O'Connell Street bridge is narrower than the Liffey?

Mind blown!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

what time is this happening at? I usually do my shopping on a Sunday evening but im easily distracted. Will I be ok as I don't want the Ice Cream to melt in the car on the way home if Im held up because of this?

Thanks in advance

Concerned in Dublin

A A380 has wing span twice as big as O Connel street bridge and wider than the river Liffy

O'Connell Street Bridge Length = 45 meters width = 50 meters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O'Connell_Bridge

Airbus A380 wingspan = 79.75 meters

http://www.airbus.com/aircraftfamilies/passengeraircraft/a380family/specifications/

bizmark wrote: »
    you know everytime i flew in a a380 they didnt seem like such a white elephant and why is it at all odd a company would show off the biggest jet carrier (unless you seen one you have no clue how impressive these things are) at a airshow ?

hell thats not even the sillyest thing to question here honestly the queen? and england? what is this 1870

Yeah I am a fan of A380 as well .Its MPG per passenger with 550 people is some ~90 MPG per passenger seat . Each engine will hower burn some ~3 tons of fuel per hour to stay aloft and there are four engines so the plane better be full or your losing heaps of money .
    However in the commercial world the Concord was a economic disaster white elephant It take the sales of ~100 planes to break even and they only sold ~15 Concorde aircraft .A bit of accounting tricks and Viola they turned the white elephant Concord into profitable plane if you didn't dig too deep into the capital write off and other tricks they did .the concord was also the most dangerous plane that ever flew .Its flying hours were so short that when you divide the flying time into the near crashes some 5 of them and the final crash it was so dangerous per mile it was accident looking to happen .

Now we have the A380 which started at good price €270 million but quickly rose to more than €350 million and the price to buy one was was going orbital

Now its not impossible there is some huge hidden problem.Maybe the capital cost of the plane makes it impossible to make a profit

maybe the wing cracks issue could make the life span of the plane be reduced a lot or the repair cost be very large that it could mean the economic end of the A380.

Maybe the going to war with iran and russia and china will make all air travel too dangerous and they got airlines of white elephants

Now if thats the case that you got a white elephant a nice little crash for the insurance money or some such calamity would help reduce the pain of the economic dip event

While your at it no harm to get the arms industry ramped up with adding a another country to NATO .

You see us joe six packs are not in the loop on where the A380 is on the world stage .Were not in the loop an the wars they plan

For example ten years before the first Iraq war the British and the USA dug huge hole in the desert in the region between Saudi Arabia Iraq and Kuwait .Then they drove thousands of road making and building equipment into the hole .then they covered the equipment with canvas cover and greased the machines for long term storage .then they filled up the hole with sand again .then when the NATO and UN went to the region in 1990 to go kick Hussains butt they dug up the machines and used them to prepare the attack against hussain in 1991 .

So you see they conspired ten years in advance to set the trap for Hussain to walk into so they could attack Hussain

Now you think it isn't 1870

Its far worse it 2013 these guys have technology beyond your wildest dreams and they use it to kill people planet wide and even in the UK and the USA .

Now they barely even care to hide their plans whats ~4 million unarmed irish going to do about it .They didn't do anything when the EU and IMF and global banks stole everything .They don't object that gombeens run the gaff .The irish are suckers for any false flag event. Every time bombs went of in the south the Gombeens brought in new anti terror laws which they often used against the political opponents

Now on Sunday they will get the big bomb event they did not bargain to get and they will merely announced that Iran attacked us and to become safe we need to join up with the brits and sing God save the Queen

Wake up smell the coffee the COUP is going very well. So far they got you believing that the IAA has 250,000 to throw away on free lunch to glorify the British WW2 victory

Derry

Now on Sunday they will get the big bomb event...
    And if they don't?

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

bumper234 wrote: »
    O'Connell Street Bridge Length = 45 meters width = 50 meters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O'Connell_Bridge

Airbus A380 wingspan = 79.75 meters

http://www.airbus.com/aircraftfamilies/passengeraircraft/a380family/specifications/

Splitting hairs your not going to ditch a A380 in the river Liffy without some of the wings hitting the pedestrians and building on the Quays assuming your above east link bridge.Needles to say there is plenty of room to fit a A380 in Dublin bay of you ditch it there .

Derry

Splitting hairs your not going to ditch a A380 in the river Liffy without some of the wings hitting the pedestrians and building on the Quays assuming your above east link bridge.Needles to say there is plenty of room to fit a A380 in Dublin bay of you ditch it there .

Derry

And the chances of ALL 4 engines failing?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Derry

So why are they going to be pretending it's an engine failure and make an attempt to land in the Liffey in the first place?
    I though you said they were going to blame terrorists?
    And I thought they were going to be using a hologram anyway?

King Mob wrote: »
    So why are they going to be pretending it's an engine failure and make an attempt to land in the Liffey in the first place?

And crashing it into the IFSC. That's the thing with conspiritards, They can't keep up with their own lies when they constantly move the goalposts:rolleyes:

Mod: Banned for one week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

Having surveyed the evidence that has been set out in this thread in such a cogent and comprehensive fashion, I have decided not to attend this event.

The danger of being caught up in a combined nuclear explosion, multiple conventional explosions, chemical/biological weapon attack, multiple air plane crashes (including holographic planes) and military coup instigated by an 87 year old lady should be evident to all.

Thank you for raising this very important subject OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,804 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Bans have and will continue to be handed out. Quit the sh*t.

Gee Bag wrote: »
    Having surveyed the evidence that has been set out in this thread in such a cogent and comprehensive fashion, I have decided not to attend this event.

The danger of being caught up in a combined nuclear explosion, multiple conventional explosions, chemical/biological weapon attack, multiple air plane crashes (including holographic planes) and military coup instigated by an 87 year old lady should be evident to all.

Thank you for raising this very important subject OP.

Well your eyes have been opened to the fact that Ireland is run by a corporation and not as the 1916 rising fought for a sovereign Irish government .

The results are clear today the gombeens who run the place have been told steal everything and ship all profits to the parent corporation the Crown and the owner of the crown the Queen .

A Sovereign Irish government cant do that stealing as the boss is the people of Ireland .

A Leinster House owned by the the Queen and who own the gombeens can do that no matter how much the gombeens squeal there gonna lynch us if we keep stealing everything at this rate .

Lets take the IAA it for profit semi state operation .Like all these semi state groups they decide how to divvy up the profits and how to spend them .

So either they off their own bat decided to make a airshow costing €250,000 or they got told from another source probably their top Boss the Queen to make a airshow to honour the UK victory .
    Now knowing that would go down like lead balloon with the people if they proposed it they just dumped it on us in MAY 2013 . The IAA gonna spend your profits which should go to the people on this airshow take it or leave it you got no choice . Then typical they said there would be one 737 plane that would fly so its expensive but not too over the top those toys cost a few thousand an hour to fly .
    Then other planes came into the airshow and who pays this bill for that ???.
    No mention that maybe the airlines are getting paid by the IAA to do this and the fact its done no consulting the people .
    As the people own the airspace and have the right to know if there is some risks attached that has been ignored .
    The gombeen government of Leinster house declared war on Iran some time ago when they joined the sanctions against Iran .
    The Government ignored all instructions from the people to seize and desist the sanctions and pay war reparations to Iran for the peoples they have killed so far

Now a gombeen government that declared war and then makes a possible turkey shoot for potential terrorists from Iran is not only incompetent it criminally incompetent.

The Irish government and it civil servants should learn that I was only following orders didn't work for the NAZI and wont work for those who follow orders from either the Queen of the UK or the provisional government that can harm the sovereign irish people's interests .
    The Irish are not Subject of the Queen of england to be killed any which way they might feel like doing

So I would be neglecting my duty to the people of Eire if I didn't stand up and say ,do you know we irish are in a state of war with Iran ,and would you be happy to have a 550 ton jet fly over Dublin if you knew it was so easy to shoot down with missiles from sleeper terror groups from Iran the enemy were in a state of war with ???.

I can be sure that many mothers and fathers who live in the river Liffey basin region would be not keen to have any risk that they would be crash victims .

Many spectators also would not be there if they knew this risk existed

So there is trojan horse going on its just a question of which type of trojan horse you think it is

I told you some of my possibilities so you can chose to agree or it ignore it

The IAA has itself to blame for not following best practice while Ireland is in a state of war with Iran

The IAA has several multiple choices like reduce the risks with only flying the smaller planes and the Irish air force planes and forget the larger planes .

Change the venue to fly around Dublin bay and if the gombeens boat isn't big enough get the irish navy to bring them out onto Dublin Bay .

Alternatively the IAA can chose to tell the government that they now consider the venue because of the state of war with Iran to be too risky to conduct and pass the buck back to where it belongs in the hands of the government that made the state of war with Iran

Then the government has multiple possible solutions .As the main shareholder of many state assets they can if Enda kenny would grow a pair declare they are forth with removing Ireland from the sanctions against Iran and choosing to award some suitable amount of money for the damages they did to Iran .Then if necessary raid some of the more profitable Semi state groups to pay these war reparations to Iran

If Enda did that today tomorrow the state of war with Iran would stop to exist and the safety issues of the show would revert to normal non state of war in which then it would be the IAA who could remove themselves from the cross fire and continue their flight exhibition

Me i didn't invent this problem of the state of war with and the airshow .I just passed on the info I knew that wasn't being told to the people and they have the right to know it .

The presstitute from the Irish media of course only want to get their free beers on the Gombeens viewing stands weather it on the boats or in some building in the river Liffey in Dublin .The irish media is so tightly controlled by the globalist and will never agree to print Ireland declared war on Iran .They are whores for sale to the highest bidder .

So its up to us the people to say we been robed raped and kicked in the teeth enough is enough either you gombeens seize and desist this dangerous activity or the gombeens will be replaced with a sovereign government for the sovereign people of Ireland immediately .

if they seize and desist that still means we have to have a transition time of preferably not more than one year while the Leinster house is replaced with a sovereign irish government From that then can see the new TD to the new government who can hold their heads high and say they are not gombeens any more they now work only for the people.yeah they might have to sell of the government jets as surplus to requirements but it better to be loved than hated in the Ireland they come from

I am sorry for the aviation fans but sometimes matters of the Irish state exceed some airshow .

yeah they might shoot me or worse but the fuse has been lit of the fact the gombeens have been exposed for what they really are gombeens .That mind sea change fuse will be far harder to put out than any potential air crash that might or might not have been in the trojan horse they helped make .

And those that say where is the proof of the irish government is Commercial go look it up in the irish companies register it there in your face .I ant here to spoon feed you its your sovereignty and its your tax money they spend on ligs Worse the gombeens don't consult you on anything and tell you they declare wars in your name or dare tell you their boss is the Queenthey sure dont tell you the irish people are only assets on the farm ireland Inc to be milked for tax and money until they squeeze them dry and bury them .

So the gombeens have got to rev up and get out of the gombeen Leinster house and set up a sovereign Irish government while they still got some credibility or the people of Ireland like in 1916 will do it for them .

Derry

King Mob wrote: »

You really don't get it , its a TROJAN HORSE .

Derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Days 298

Derry how sure are you this is going to happen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,837 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Ok so i thought about taking the missus and kids in to this show but i'd like some answers from derry.

Will there be a plane crash at this show?

Will the people who attend this show be at risk ie. die or be badly injured?

Do you have conclusive proof that this will happen at this show?

Thanks in advance derry.

Genuinely like to hear the OP's answers to this.

28064212 wrote: »
    And if they don't?

Sorry should have read "will risk to get" rather than " will get " as I have no control over these events any more than the IAA will have .Its the IAA who allows planes to fly over Dublin city not me. its the owners of the planes who control where they go not me .Its the sleeper cell the Iran has with missile out there in the planet that can alter events especially if they decide their back is against the wall and they want to retaliate .The Irish government declared war on Iran not me . When you declare war don't be shocked if the enemy then fires back .Dont be suprised if the other enemy of the Irish the Queen and the Globalists chose to make a false flag and blame the Iran sleeper agents .me i am only telling you the risks these idiots in the Liester house have created .
    911 tells us the USA was hijacked to attack Iraq and Iraq did nothing to the USA
    Ireland risks to be hijacked to fight Iran and Iran has so far done nothing against Ireland .
    if Ireland goes into war on the side of NATO we will become bankrupted forever to pay back war materials costs and many of the Irish would risk to be dead and injured from the war
    War is a RACKET and very profitable for the globalists
    We been lucky so far but luck is running thin when you got globalists telling the Gombeens what to do to increase the risk of us going to war

Derry

derry

Sorry should have read "will risk to get" rather than " will get " as I have no control over these events any more than the IAA will have
    And there we have it. Suddenly, it's gone from "will happen" to "there's a risk". It's gone from The Globalists are definitely doing it to it might be Iran. Or maybe the Queen. It might be engine failure, or it might be a deliberate crash, or a bomb on board, or it might be a hologram-and-mini-nuke incident. Or it might be nothing.

All without the slightest shred of evidence that any scenario is any more likely to happen than any other, and statements that have been repeatedly shown to be lies. You really should put more effort into your 'theories'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Okidokie
    eah I am a fan of A380 as well .Its MPG per passenger with 550 people is some ~90 MPG per passenger seat . Each engine will hower burn some ~3 tons of fuel per hour to stay aloft and there are four engines so the plane better be full or your losing heaps of money .
    However in the commercial world the Concord was a economic disaster white elephant It take the sales of ~100 planes to break even and they only sold ~15 Concorde aircraft .A bit of accounting tricks and Viola they turned the white elephant Concord into profitable plane if you didn't dig too deep into the capital write off and other tricks they did .the concord was also the most dangerous plane that ever flew .Its flying hours were so short that when you divide the flying time into the near crashes some 5 of them and the final crash it was so dangerous per mile it was accident looking to happen .

Now we have the A380 which started at good price €270 million but quickly rose to more than €350 million and the price to buy one was was going orbital

Now its not impossible there is some huge hidden problem.Maybe the capital cost of the plane makes it impossible to make a profit

maybe the wing cracks issue could make the life span of the plane be reduced a lot or the repair cost be very large that it could mean the economic end of the A380.

The concord failed cause only the rich could even hope to fly on it the market was limited the aircraft itself small the a380 is different its a large bulk carrier its not prohibitively expensive for a large number of people to fly on them even assuming an occupancy level problem on the a380s flying at the moment the airlines have the option to cut fares and cram 500 people on board to make their money concord never had this ability cause the a380 is a more efficient better passenger plane for long hauls.
    Concorde the supersonic transport managed about 17 passenger-miles to the Imperial gallon; similar to a business jet, but much worse than a subsonic turbofan aircraft. Airbus states a fuel rate consumption of their A380 at less than 3 l/100 km per passenger (78 passenger-miles per US gallon)

On top of that airbus estimate that the a380 may well break even on its development costs by the 200th aircraft sold which at current speed will be 2015 compearing these two jets is silly in the extreme imho. As for cracks
    On 8 February 2012, the checks were extended to cover all 68 A380 aircraft in operation. The problem is considered to be minor and is not expected to affect operations.[100] EADS acknowledged that the cost of repairs would be over $130 million, to be borne by Airbus

They sorted it for less than a 1/3rd the cost of a single a380 it doesnt seem like a white elephant you want to be plowing into dublin.
    Maybe the going to war with iran and russia and china will make all air travel too dangerous and they got airlines of white elephants

Whats your reasoning behind this ? why will we be at war with any of these countrys ?
    While your at it no harm to get the arms industry ramped up with adding a another country to NATO

Assume you mean Ireland here afaik irelands military is already heavly relient on nato even assumeing someone took over a tiny country with a just recovering economy why would their proirotys be "destroy Dublin build army (for profits) engage in war with the 2 up comeing potential super powers" who does that?
    For example ten years before the first Iraq war the British and the USA dug huge hole in the desert in the region between Saudi Arabia Iraq and Kuwait .Then they drove thousands of road making and building equipment into the hole .then they covered the equipment with canvas cover and greased the machines for long term storage .then they filled up the hole with sand again .then when the NATO and UN went to the region in 1990 to go kick Hussains butt they dug up the machines and used them to prepare the attack against hussain in 1991 .

...Eh? why would anyone do this it makes no sense at all to do that why wouldnt you just keep them home or keep them in your allies countrys why would you dig a hole in the ground and hope in ten years time everything will work fine who would plan like that
    Now they barely even care to hide their plans whats ~4 million unarmed irish going to do about it .They didn't do anything when the EU and IMF and global banks stole everything .They don't object that gombeens run the gaff .The irish are suckers for any false flag event. Every time bombs went of in the south the Gombeens brought in new anti terror laws which they often used against the political opponents

If thats the case surely the queen and her secert cabaal have missed the boat on this right? i mean apparently the eu and the banks have done it already so what where "they" waiting for? Also what bombs? im 29 years old iv lived in ireland all my life i dont recall any bombs going off in ireland off the top of my head and i sure dont recall any draconian terror laws.
    Now on Sunday they will get the big bomb event they did not bargain to get and they will merely announced that Iran attacked us and to become safe we need to join up with the brits and sing God save the Queen

Should such a thing happen id wager all my body hair that 99% of all irish people everywhere will go "naw" and maybe just outlaw airshows over dublin and launch an investigation ? i dont know that seems more reasonable

mfceiling wrote: »
    Ok so i thought about taking the missus and kids in to this show but i'd like some answers from derry.

Will there be a plane crash at this show?

Will the people who attend this show be at risk ie. die or be badly injured?

Do you have conclusive proof that this will happen at this show?

Thanks in advance derry.

Genuinely like to hear the OP's answers to this.

I cant reply to everybody who asks this question

Think of it this way

If you were walking down the road and you saw some kids had all the element needed and had manged to construct most of pipe bomb and were following the instructions from the internet how to make it go bang how much risk will there be if they continue on that path .

The elements are all in place Ireland declared war on iran .
    The Irish government is owned by the Queen who makes lots of money from wars.
    The globalists have stolen most everything from ireland and so the irish governments room to maneuver is very small .
    Libya had ~10,000 hand launched anti aircraft missiles fall into the hand of the Al Qaeda
    The globalist have maneuvered many many battle ships into the syrian region to go to war with syria and probably Russia and China .
    In a big war they want every country in the EU at war fighting on the side of NATO
    So could a false flag be some bio weapon attack in some city in Ireland any day of the week or some mass shooting enet or some aviation crash from a missile attack is anybodies guess
    So far the track record is false flag events where large aircraft get smashed up makes better headlines than some mass shooting event
    So if you were planing as globalist to do false flag what would you go with .
    Yes every day they can possibly shoot down a plane anywhere in europe and that would be useful to them .
    However the Republic of ireland is in the middle of a COUP and Enda is fast asleep at the wheel so all bets are off for me .
    My option if you ask me is run for da hills .

Derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Days 298

So we are declaring war on Iran now? We barely have an army.

Hi Derry,

there is an Aerial Dispersant training excerise that day too. Does this fit into your scenario in anyway.

http://afloat.ie/safety/marine-warning/item/23251-air-dispersant-training-over-the-irish-sea-%E2%80%93-marine-notice-no-45-of-2013

bizmark wrote:

Also what bombs? im 29 years old iv lived in ireland all my life i dont recall any bombs going off in ireland off the top of my head and i sure dont recall any draconian terror laws.

yep more proof if we need any that if we don't know history we are doomed to make the same mistakes repeatedly.Thats why globalist try hard to make sure history is either got rid off or they write it to ensure we get all the wrong facts.
    Bombs I can tell you as teen walking down O Connel street in the 70's i crossed the street and then BANG a 100 lb bomb went off inside a car about 50 feet from me .Whats to know a scottish guy 21 years old CIE bus driver was warning people not to go down the side street as the car was smoking from the fuse on fire and he saved many people and he got killed for his actions .I was protected by the wall but my hearing was close to nill.I hoped on a bus and went home.

After most every bombing they brought in new anti terror laws .These laws often still exist so your living in them

Many years later I met a journalist guy who wrote a book on the bombs and he exposed who did them their names and most are all dead so no liability exists .The bombs were all done by elements of the British secret services who supplied all the material and got some UVF or similar to do the bombs .
    Who supplied the instructions to bomb Ireland and kill some ~100 plus people you got it the COW .
    She killed Italians Scottish British irish French you name it even her own cousin Mountbatten
    The gombeens of Leinster house all work for her .
    So i have no issues with joe six pack from any part of the planet
    I study the way the monsters of the globalist like BUSH the QUEEN of England the Mercedes benz families all the globalists of Bilderberg trilateral Club of Rome all globalist outfits who make us joe six packs suffer and I will fight the globalists with every thing I got .I don't hate them I know them for what they are evil beyond believe .They will kill anybody for any reason that what makes them tick .The more loyal you are to them or the more bribes you took from them the greater the risk they will kill you
    Face facts the world we live in is worse than any horror movie script written out there

There were
    bizmark wrote:
    Should such a thing happen id wager all my body hair that 99% of all irish people everywhere will go "naw" and maybe just outlaw airshows over dublin and launch an investigation ? i dont know that seems more reasonable

A ~550 ton plane falling down on Dublin city for any reason might possibly kill thousands .Is there any airshow worth that risk .So why do it .
    Driving at 250 MPH on irish roads with no control over the roads to close them off from other traffic and make the roads have crash barriers for safety will probably end up badly .So why do it .

its a no brainer no sane person I can think off would do this type of airshow unless they had a gun to their head and were made do it .Yes the globalist will threaten people in office of power and will do it make no mistake they kill people like they kill bugs . I have seen their handy work close up they don't care who they kill

Derry

The elements are all in place Ireland declared war on iran .
    Source?
    The Irish government is owned by the Queen who makes lots of money from wars.
    Source?
    Libya had ~10,000 hand launched anti aircraft missiles fall into the hand of the Al Qaed
    Source?
    After most every bombing they brought in new anti terror laws .These laws often still exist so your living in them
    Source? Every single law is published on http://www.irishstatutebook.ie, should be trivial to find them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

How do Al Qaeda members smuggle Surface to air missiles and launchers into Ireland?

Why would they target Ireland, a country that has 0 military presence or power over any Arab country.

If they have 10'000 of these devices and can launch an attack in Europe at any time why haven't they done so already?

Why would they not target the UK instead?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement