Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

911 event highly probable in Dublin Sept 15th

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Jake1 wrote:
    ectoraige wrote: »
    I've pointed it out once in this thread, I'll do it again.

The event on Sunday is a fly-past, NOT an airshow.

ye might want to let the Journal know as well, as they are also calling it an Airshow.
    I dont think its ridiculous, as a Layperson, ie not involved in aviation in anyway, to call it an Airshow.

Anyway, its billed as Flightfest.

''Biggest Irish airshow since 1936 to take place next month'' Journal.ie

I couldn't give a toss what the Journal call it. They aren't the ones claiming that Flightfest is a high-risk activity being used as a false-flag attack to force Ireland into NATO and swear allegiance to the British Monarch.

The distinction between airshow and fly-by is relevant to this discussion as the nature of the risk is determined by what sort of event it is.

The risk of accidents at airshows is higher than normal commercial aviation.
    A fly-by is pretty much normal aviation and carries a far lower risk.

So to repeat for the third time, FlightFest is a fly-by, not an airshow. Assess risk accordingly.

• Site Banned Posts: 78 ✭✭Stick Monkey

Hoop66 wrote: »
    It's possible that 1) I may not be entirely serious and 2) I could be distracted by foodstuffs on my way down there.

Ring them and ask them - 01 776 8000

Well did you go down to the building? That number only gets me through to a receptionist that will not comment - no surprise !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,247 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

ectoraige wrote: »
    I couldn't give a toss what the Journal call it. They aren't the ones claiming that Flightfest is a high-risk activity being used as a false-flag attack to force Ireland into NATO and swear allegiance to the British Monarch.

The distinction between airshow and fly-by is relevant to this discussion as the nature of the risk is determined by what sort of event it is.

The risk of accidents at airshows is higher than normal commercial aviation.
    A fly-by is pretty much normal aviation and carries a far lower risk.

So to repeat for the third time, FlightFest is a fly-by, not an airshow. Assess risk accordingly.
    From it's website it appears to be flybys of several types of aircraft.
    I think it still counts as a show, but the planes certainly won't be doing anything risky at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Well did you go down to the building? That number only gets me through to a receptionist that will not comment - no surprise !!!

You're pestering receptionists on the back of the fantastical musings of a CT aficiando? Sandbags won't help with the whole hologram air crash/mini nuke/ thermite/vapour trail conspiracy, so why expect anyone working there to have to explain building work to you?

Honestly!?

alastair wrote: »
    You're pestering receptionists on the back of the fantastical musings of a CT aficiando? Sandbags won't help with the whole hologram air crash/mini nuke/ thermite/vapour trail conspiracy, so why expect anyone working there to have to explain building work to you?

Honestly!?

Because I find it curious that there is unexplained work which could be protecting the largest US financial institution in the IFSC the same weekend as this unwelcome air show. Some odd about it. It just doesn't sit right

• Advertisement

Because I find it curious that there is unexplained work which could be protecting the largest US financial institution in the IFSC the same weekend as this unwelcome air show. Some odd about it. It just doesn't sit right

Are you expecting explanations from any other businesses with work underway, or just ones under the flight path? The air show seems very welcome btw - I've not seen anyone express any objections to it (hologram fantasies aside).

Are you expecting explanations from any other businesses with work underway, or just ones under the flight path? The air show seems very welcome btw - I've not seen anyone express any objections to it (hologram fantasies aside).

Under the flight path.

Major US financial global institution.

Unexplained building work.

Those would be the factors that would raise my suspicions

Under the flight path.

Major US financial global institution.

Unexplained building work.

Those would be the factors that would raise my suspicions

They didn't have any role in deciding the flight path

There are a number of US financial businesses in the area - why are they different from the rest?

Has any other building work in the city been explained to you?

There are a number of US financial businesses in the area - why are they different from the rest?

How do you know they haven't decided the flight path or been made aware of future events ?

Tell me what other US Financial companies employing over 2000 people lie at the mouth of the Liffey?

Also have you actually seen this prep work? Because I have !

And the works continues ! Some little hut being built in front of my eyes !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭whatstherush

And the works continues ! Some little hut being built in front of my eyes !
    Why don't you post a pic of this harbinger of doom?

Why don't you post a pic of this harbinger of doom?

My camera lenses is cracked on my phone

It's there for anyone to see on the quays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

Oh dear.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

28064212 wrote: »
    I don't think you know what implicit means.

By the way, did you happen to read the rest of the 1922 constitution? You know, the one you've been constantly claiming is an Irish sovereign constitution, and takes precedence over any other Irish constitution? The one that has article 17, that says:

Congratulations, you're a member of a state that swears allegiance to the British monarchy. Meanwhile, I'll stick with the little ol' independent republic. Let me know how you're going to make it up to your Queen

Sorry typo should read 1919 constitution The gombeens made some 4 others so easy to make typo with so many versions out there .

Anyway all the irish constitution versions is explained in this pod cast

http://www.tnsradio.com/31/post/2013/07/truthful-irish-meets-billy-mcguire.html

It all done By el Presidento of the sovereign Irish republic of Eire Billy Maguire He explains all the versions of the irish constitution and why the original first one made in 1918 and ratified in 1919 the first all ireland elected irish government of merrion house is the only true constitution.They don't teach this stuff in schools or universities as it shows the the present Leinster house is gombeens

Derry

Personally, I think the EU at present sucks. What with all this austerity and drive to dig deep into the pockets of the poor and then blow all this on costly wars we don't need.

However, I don't think Iran has sleeper cells in Europe and Iran has nothing got to do with that evil organisation. In fact, that organisation has sleeper cells in Iran as well and they are called Jundallah in Iran (latching onto some Baluchistan autonomy issue of course). Al Qaeda are Iran's sworn enemy, and al Qaeda are also the sworn enemy of the EU and US too supposedly and we should all work together to destroy their sleeper cells.

Instead, the US/EU would like to pin the al Qaeda sleeper cells when they act first on Saddam (2001-2003), at present Syria, in the future Iran, after that even North Korea (not a pleasant regime - their solution to getting rid of clingy ex girlfriends is to machine gun them to death - but nothing to do with al Qaeda or 9/11). To me, it seems the EU/US have not the ball to take on al Qaeda and instead have some deal going on with them: give us no more 9/11s if we can take out your enemies in the Middle East who are blocking you from controlling it.

Meanwhile, we will have to listen to propaganda lies like Iran and Syria having sleeper cells in Europe and all this bull. Like has the West learned ANY lesson from the Iraq war.

I prefer to call Al Qaeda the AL-CIA-DA . The CIA built the Al Qaeda during the war with the russian to eject the soviets out of Afghanistan .After the war finished and russia left the CIA continued to use them as a sort of rent a terror group to keep the pucker factor high with the USA people and use them for false flag attacks like 911 and the Africa embassy attacks .

So i agree with the generalities.However Ireland did not declare war on the Al Qaeda .The Gombeens in Leinster house declared war on Iran .

Iran claims it has sleeper cells but talk is cheap .

Derry

Like I said this airshow ior fly past call it what you want looks like it was made to fly over the the most target rich part of the city of Dublin .

Normal aviation fro Dublin you have no real advance knowledge in advance so any missile attack would probably only take down a single plane .Yes it would be tragic even if fell on agricultural land it was only some hapless cargo plane with 2 or 3 crew .

No five months in advance IAA announces to every wanna be terror group the turkey shoot is here and if you don't turn up well the globalists might have their own false flag group to do it anyway.

Its like I said the IAA built the bomb .Who it was supplied the instructions and orders and elements and so forth is all part of the Trojan horse story that I think people ought to know .My best Guess is the Queen who owns the entire Irish government was the one that ordered this event so she would claim to commemorate the WW2 events . The gombeens all fell into line to make it happen . Me i smell a TROJAN HORSE of some sort .

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭redtapestyl

derry wrote: »
    Like I said this airshow ior fly past call it what you want looks like it was made to fly over the the most target rich part of the city of Dublin .

Normal aviation fro Dublin you have no real advance knowledge in advance so any missile attack would probably only take down a single plane .Yes it would be tragic even if fell on agricultural land it was only some hapless cargo plane with 2 or 3 crew .

No five months in advance IAA announces to every wanna be terror group the turkey shoot is here and if you don't turn up well the globalists might have their own false flag group to do it anyway.

Its like I said the IAA built the bomb .Who it was supplied the instructions and orders and elements and so forth is all part of the Trojan horse story that I think people ought to know .My best Guess is the Queen who owns the entire Irish government was the one that ordered this event so she would claim to commemorate the WW2 events . The gombeens all fell into line to make it happen . Me i smell a TROJAN HORSE of some sort .

Derry

Nothing's gonna happen.

Nothing's gonna happen.

No one can say this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Sorry typo should read 1919 constitution
    How on earth could you not see this coming? Here's a link to the 1919 constitution. Please quote the sections concerning neutrality. And don't even bother if your argument contains the word "implied". Constitutions do not work by implication

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

Days 298 wrote: »
    Nothings going to happen.

Likely you were saying the same thing on sept 10 2001.....

• Advertisement

Days 298 wrote: »
    I think 7 year old me was well entitled to not care about global terrorism.

Well don't bother as a 19 year old either then. Get back to updating your bebo page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭youllneverknow

This guy Derry is just some one who doesn't agree with the government,capitalism or big for profit organisations.If you look back hes posted crap in the military forum aswell
    You probably see him at every protest just for the sake of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Likely you were saying the same thing on sept 10 2001.....
    They were probably also saying it for the 252 days before that in 2001. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. The clock is still broken though

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭redtapestyl

I haven't read the entire thread but the OP wouldn't happen to be a freeman on the land by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,456 ✭✭✭✭Esel

This theory of carnage on the Liffy is a bit iffy.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Normal aviation fro Dublin you have no real advance knowledge in advance
    so any missile attack would probably only take down a single plane .Yes it would be tragic even if fell on agricultural land it was only some hapless cargo plane with 2 or 3 crew .

Derry

No advance notice of flights out of Dublin ??? http://www.aerlingus.com/travelinformation/weboffersfromireland/. Surely any self respecting terrorist can go online and look uo future flights ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Sorry typo should read 1919 constitution The gombeens made some 4 others so easy to make typo with so many versions out there .

Anyway all the irish constitution versions is explained in this pod cast

http://www.tnsradio.com/31/post/2013/07/truthful-irish-meets-billy-mcguire.html

It all done By el Presidento of the sovereign Irish republic of Eire Billy Maguire He explains all the versions of the irish constitution and why the original first one made in 1918 and ratified in 1919 the first all ireland elected irish government of merrion house is the only true constitution.They don't teach this stuff in schools or universities as it shows the the present Leinster house is gombeens

Derry

The first Dail sat on 21 January 1919 in the Mansion House in Dublin, so who drew up or how was the "1918" constitution formed ?

Also since the role of "president of Ireland" was only established with the 1937 constitution,as it is a role to which someone has to be elected, there is no heriditary status to the office.

BTW the 1919 constitution was only used to govern and establish the role and limits of the dail. It was never intended to act as a state constitution.

Owryan wrote: »
    No advance notice of flights out of Dublin ??? http://www.aerlingus.com/travelinformation/weboffersfromireland/. Surely any self respecting terrorist can go online and look uo future flights ?

Well places like Dublin Airport have several runways and sometimes not always they land on different runways at the same time
    The approaches to most runways in Dublin airport don't tend to pass over very high density population regions .
    So a terrorist can generally only shoot down a plane and have no real guarantee to effect ground targets underneath
    20 years ago aircraft were common to see pass over many parts of Dublin city but since the last few years it is more rare event to see large aircraft passover the city center .
    Yes a terrorist can get some warning of some specific target plane they want to hit buts its tricky. They have to know the runway approach listening int to ATC .The weather has to good enough to see the plane so low cloud would be an issues . They would need to update the laptop computer on line with dongle from programs that show positions of specific planes .
    However the difference here is the biggest plane will be flying over target rich environment full of large multi national banks from the UK and the USA Germany and they know the time and flight path down the last detail except the weather .
    Last I saw they must have had a day off from HAARP its looking like rain for sunday

Derry

I haven't read the entire thread but the OP wouldn't happen to be a freeman on the land by any chance?

No I am a sovereign Irish person same as you are if your Irish either through birth here or from Irish sovereign parent or,parents grand parent/s .
    The only way you cant be sovereign Irish is you choose to be not sovereign such as british who would chose to be subjects under their royal chief or you choose to yourself as Irish sovereign that you would rather not be sovereign .
    The gombeens in Lienster house keep to say we could lose our sovereignty. Thats like telling a black man he could lose his colour black .Your born black you stay black .Your born sovereign you stay sovereign .
    The gombeens in Lienster house keep to say its our sovereign debt we must pay back .The only way it can be our Sovereign debt is that every man woman and child would have to sign the contract they agreed to to accept the debt .
    No Gombeen can on your sovereign behalf sign you up to any debts .That would be like your neighbour signing you up to pay his gambling debts.
    The gombeens are in panic now the Irish might wake up see they are not in any way attached to these debts and can tell them to f@ck off .Then whoever signed for the debt which is the gombeens they would become personally responsible for he debts .All their pay cheques and pensions and assets would have to be taken from them to pay for the debts.
    Enter stage left the main actor who signed up also to these debts the Queen .
    if the Irish people said take a hike on the debts she would have to pick up the tab she signed up to them
    Thats why she needs a COUP in ireland
    Thats why the COUP is in progress
    Thats why she made he gombeens in Leinster house declare war on Iran
    Thats why she has the most to gain if somehow a A380 fell down on the IFSC

Here is link to how they used 911 to steal 1.7 billion in gold bullion while the towers were attacked and everybody was distracted with the crisis people were stealing all the gold .
    http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/flashback-911-wtc-gold-heist-17-billion.html
    It also exposes all the winners on the PUT options who made lots of money from the gamble that the airlines share prices would take a drop
    Its called inside knowledge or insider trading
    I wonder how many puts are out there in the market that British airways will take nose dive on Monday

Derry

• Advertisement

28064212 wrote: »
    How on earth could you not see this coming? Here's a link to the 1919 constitution. Please quote the sections concerning neutrality. And don't even bother if your argument contains the word "implied". Constitutions do not work by implication

The link is a wiki link

The gombeens from Leinster house who want to airbrush out the truth wrote that crap.They will say as sure they were part timers and bunch of rabble that didn't do anything.In your face what else would you expect from gombeens

Here for example is the first statements
    wiki wrote:
    "Bunreacht Dála Éireann) was the short, provisional constitution of the 1919-1922 Irish Republic. It was adopted by the First Dáil at its first meeting on 21 January 1919 and theoretically remained in force for four years. As adopted it consisted of only five short articles."

There was nothing theoretical about the first Sovereign Irish DAIL of Eire .They were elected in 32 county elections .They were the force and law of the entire land of Eire and did not answer to the King and were not in any way part of the UK system of the king

The Sovereign Irish government the legitimate government of Eire never dissolved and went away so the time limit 4 years is lie .They still as a government exist and can step in at any time the irish people decide to throw of the Yoke of the gombeens in Leinster house and bring back the true republic the gombeens don't want you to have .

You see all history books written for schools and universities are written in this Neurolinguistic programing methods.Avoid to mention the sovereign government at all times If you do have to mention them barley mention them the sovereign Irish government under your breath .If you have to mention them downplay degrade and plain well lie to distort the truth and generally belittle the original sovereign Irish government .Always If the people woke up ever got the sovereign irish government back the gombeens would lose out on the gravy train king george set up for them

Only the links from Billy MAguire will explain to you the true history
    The gombeens for 91 years since 11926 have done a good job to hide the true history of Eire since 1916

The big thing is under no way could Ireland join a Lisbon treaty EU or even join the EEC if it impacted the sovereignty of Eire They made it that no referendum no mechanism existed to allow the loss of sovereignty for Eire .Every other constitution since the 1919 version is null and void along with the EU membership .That means all these debts the Gombeens got us into are null and void .Its the same a bank robber go into the bank and steals all the money .The bank then says you got to repay it all back .You would say take a hike .Same with the gombeens in Lienster House you can tell them take a hike there not the legitimate government.
    thats why they are doing the COUP now to stop you and bring taxes down on you so heavy you will be too busy working or some other things to read the internet and even that will be controlled if they can with only government approved history allowed .
    "Its gonna be the History of Ireland Gombeens version only allowed Gombeen rule OK "

Derry

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement