Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business promotion advice

Options
  • 04-09-2013 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭

I have a small construction company that carries out extensions , refurbs and commercial work.While we are busier than a lot of similar sized local builders we can greatly increase our work load without increasing overheads so that is what I want to do.

We need someone to promote the business but I don't know what job description to advertise for or have any idea as to the type of qualification to look for in someone. I also don't have any idea of what wages i should offer .What I am looking for briefly is someone to do the following-

-adding pages to existing wordpress website and redesign where necessary including adding new pages , writing all site text adding photos and technical brochures etc.
    - coming up with ideas for promotional offers and general advertising statergies to actually get the phone ringing from customers.
    - Seo for website
    - photographing works on site in progress and when completed.Video recording and editing of works and promoting same
    - Social media.
    - organising in store / shopping centre sales and promotions

Can anyone tell me what type of job covers these sort of items.?

Comments

Advertisement