Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas Jumpers in Penneys already!!

• 04-09-2013 11:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭

Apparently they have been seen this week in Mullingar!!:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭WhirlEsme

Madness I tells ya, pure madness! :eek: Way too early for that sort of thing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Milly33

Tesco's have kind of started aswell some some seasonal foods and jumpers in cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Penneys in Limerick have Christmas jumpers too, and Dunnes have tins of Roses and Quality Street. Now where's the "roll eyes" emoticon?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

It's September, what do you expect? Seriously, this happens every year and people keep acting like they're shocked, as if they've suddenly started selling Christmas stuff a few months before Christmas for the first time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

This forum will be full of people looking for Christmas jumpers the week before Christmas and there will be none to be found. Get them early!

• Advertisement

I'll get mine early this year so :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Don't get them in Penneys unless you want to be wearing the same as everyone else on the 12 pubs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

I got my Christmas jumper in January for free :D Sales with a gift card are great

Duff wrote: »
    Don't get them in Penneys unless you want to be wearing the same as everyone else on the 12 pubs.

If you're petit enough get the kids ones ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

If you're petit enough get the kids ones ;)

Gah, I'm a tank.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭intouch44

Do Penneys sell womens christmas jumpers or just mens? Need to buy one soon to send to Oz.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

intouch44 wrote: »
    Do Penneys sell womens christmas jumpers or just mens? Need to buy one soon to send to Oz.....

They sell both mens and womens, although some could be considered unisex so it's worth checking both sections out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Chloe29

They all sell out super fast so I'm very organised see this year!

Advertisement