Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Chromecast

• 04-09-2013 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can pickup one of these without paying an extortionate price? Looking to buy online

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,482 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

You'll have to be patient like the rest of us. It's currently out of stock on amazon.com (USA), the price on amazon.co.uk has come down from £99.99 to £69.99. That's from a third party seller who claims to have 6 in stock but he has zero feedback. Any I've previously seen for sale on Amazon UK involved joining a queue and I'm not paying over the odds just to join a queue with no guarantee of supply.

Your best bet at the moment is to ask someone coming back from the US to check out the usual gadget stores. I seriously doubt you'd pick one up in any airport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭JTMan

I am heading to the states on holiday.

Is there any retail stores that I can pop into and pick it up in? From what I can see online, it only seems to be available in online stores?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭leck

Fungus wrote: »
    I am heading to the states on holiday.

Is there any retail stores that I can pop into and pick it up in? From what I can see online, it only seems to be available in online stores?
    It's now available for store pick-up at some Best Buy locations. See Product Availability. To avoid the hassle of going store to store, you could order and pay online, then pick up at your chosen store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

I have one , 1 Day old will let it go for pretty much cost , Drop me a PM

Advertisement