Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athlone Community Radio

Options
  • 05-09-2013 3:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Does anyone here listen to it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

On and off. Have to remember to turn it on, that's the biggest challenge :P

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭spartacus815

I'm on it actually, do the Chart spinners show on Saturday :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Shameless Plug :P Used to present for the station aswell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭slowharry

What's the frequency Kenneth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

88.4 , Mostly just nothing there as I search for RTE 1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Broadcast within a radius of 10 miles, so you won't hear it beyond the town itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ifeelill

Itzy wrote: »
    Broadcast within a radius of 10 miles, so you won't hear it beyond the town itself.

Thank god for small mercies.

I dont listen to the station anymore but they used to (not sure if they still do) have two guys reading the Athlone advertiser, i mean come on, wtf!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 aisinikins2121

Listened to it all of one time :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ifeelill

Listened to it all of one time :rolleyes:

So you're the one whos been sniffing my underwear and peeking trough my window........ Stop it or i'll get the law on to you :pac::pac:

Advertisement