Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

reg letter for beta?

• 05-09-2013 9:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭

ive to reg today at 2. will they give me my letter for beta today or do i have to wait till monday? cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 elchupanebray

You will get the letter today.I registered yesterday and got mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭fozz10

Cheers does it take long? Much parking around? I'm registering at 2 will I be gone in time to make social office? Also do u know if they'll accept the temp reg letter as I'm still waiting grant approval?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 elchupanebray

You could be in and out in an hour if you are not going to be staying around getting information on clubs and things like that,i registered at 10.30 yesterday and had no problem getting a parking space up around the back.yes they will accept the temp reg letter I had no problems and am also still waiting on grant approval.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭fozz10

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭sugoo69

I called the BTEA people and they where really helpful - I registered today at 9:30 in and out in less than an hour Id say. The BTEA peopel did say as I was temp registered this may be an issue but Im sure they have seen it all before - I did get my FCA from Susi today so that may indicae movement from them - here hoping!!
    Wit looked OK not too daunting - the Cork road campus looked a little bigger than my secondary school as I remember it (it was a very very long time ago so the years may be playing tricks on me!) Really looking forward to it and really think this is for me!

• Advertisement
Advertisement