Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laundrette

Options
  • 05-09-2013 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Help, our washing machine is broken and it will be a few days before its fixed, we are in Knocknacarra and I need to get some clothes washed! can anyone recommend a Laundrette on westside of city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I use the one in Barna from time to time, and find them reasonably priced and fairly quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭karen89

thanks, I didnt even know there was one in Barna, do you remember how much they charge and how big the machines are, I have about 4 normal sized loads :(

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There's another in Westside, www.galwaydrycleaners.com/price.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

karen89 wrote: »
    do you remember how much they charge and how big the machines are, I have about 4 normal sized loads :(

I usually use them for a ton of towels, bedsheets, and any other bulky items that would take up loads of space in my washing machine. Laundrettes are usually good for having a couple industrial sized machines, so I'd think they'd have at least one big one, and maybe a few normal sized ones.

I haven't checked their prices recently, but I think they were charging €2 per kg to wash and dry. €1.50 just to wash. Those prices might have changed in recent times though.

Advertisement