Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gallic kitchen abbeyleix

Options
  • 05-09-2013 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭

Right im going to post this here
    I pulled up outside the gallic kitchen one day last week at 355 as I had a hair appointment at 4 and I said il get my coffee now .

As I approached the door a older woman who could be the owner was standing at the door pulling the mat back and began to shut the double doors
    I says oh are you closing she looked up at me and I mean " snarled " im having a break .
    Banged the doors shut a d walked away a few feet and had a fag.
    There were customers out on tge chairs drinking coffee

I was left standing like a total fool. Got back into my car n drove off without my coffee.

Like WTF ???
    I WAS supporting a local business I could have wanted to purchase one of their ever so " expensive" apple tarts for 5.00 euro or could have wanted to buy 10 of them

I was shocked by her behaviour
    Gallic kitchen u have lost a customer and my OH too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭jack of all

Probably no point posting about it in this little-visited forum, why not contact them directly by email and feedback here on the response you get?

I found this: http://www.gallickitchen.com/

If it were my business, I'd like to know and have an opportunity to rectify matters....

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭SlinkyKittin

That's really horrible - try the Manor for coffee or Quinns, always lovely service in either

Advertisement