Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloud saving on XBL Gold

Options
  • 05-09-2013 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if people use this much while they're bringing profiles to the XGC?

I was playing KOF13 and I unlocked Billy and Saiki (I didn't even know that game HAD unlockable chars), and I was thinking it might be handiest to have access to all my FG saves via the cloud rather than remembering to manually copy each of them to a memory stick/keep it up to date.

Has anyone done this in practice successfully?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

Just wondering if people use this much while they're bringing profiles to the XGC?

I was playing KOF13 and I unlocked Billy and Saiki (I didn't even know that game HAD unlockable chars), and I was thinking it might be handiest to have access to all my FG saves via the cloud rather than remembering to manually copy each of them to a memory stick/keep it up to date.

Has anyone done this in practice successfully?

I haven't really used the cloud on XBL but it would be handy because it saves the hassle of the USB stick taking up an extra slot on the console. However I have heard that the cloud can take a while to sync to another console. It's worth testing out though because it could come in handy. The only definite downside I know of is that it doesn't work if you don't have gold membership.

Advertisement