Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External Lodgement Machine

Options
  • 05-09-2013 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

I am looking to lodge some cheques in the Tallaght Village area. I dont have time to make the Branch before it closes however. Is there an External lodgement machine nearby that I could use ? I cant seem to find a locator for LATM's anywhere.

Thanks!
    Daniel.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We have external lodgement devices at Stillorgan, Terenure and Walkinstown. The one at Walkinstown would probably be the closest however, this would depend on which part of Tallaght you are in.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ragebflame

Ah great thanks, Walkinstown is within "walking" distance. Just made myself cringe. 

Is it outside the branch or is it separate ?

-Daniel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Daniel,

It's separate and located just outside the branch. Hope you have your hiking boots on, it's a fair walk from Tallaght Village to Walkinstown!

Thanks and enjoy the walk,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ragebflame

Brilliant cheers! Its on the way home from work so I can hop off at the bus stop. 

Thanks Tara!

Daniel.

Advertisement