Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"check balance on card" on the site

Options
  • 05-09-2013 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi! I need a help, please... Who can explain to me where I can find on the site(Bank of Ireland): "check balance on card"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Andrew Di wrote: »
    Hi! I need a help, please... Who can explain to me where I can find on the site: "check balance on card"
    Hi Andrew Di,

Are you referring to our 365 online website?  

Once you are registered  for 365 online, you can add your Credit Card to view the balance and transactions by submitting a request through the 'Online Service Desk' under the 'Add account' option.  Alternatively you can contact a representative on 0818 365 365/ 00353 1 4044000 who will be happy to add it for you.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Andrew Di

Andrew Di wrote: »
    Hi! I need a help, please... Who can explain to me where I can find on the site: "check balance on card"
    Hi Andrew Di,

Are you referring to our 365 online website?  

Once you are registered  for 365 online, you can add your Credit Card to view the balance and transactions by submitting a request through the 'Online Service Desk' under the 'Add account' option.  Alternatively you can contact a representative on 0818 365 365/ 00353 1 4044000 who will be happy to add it for you.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards

Seán
    Yeah, thx a lot, Sean!

Advertisement