Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for somewhere to live in Cork

Options
  • 05-09-2013 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

I want to move back to Cork but I'm finding it very hard to find a place for one person that accepts rent allowance. Maybe I don't know how lucky I was to get it before. I've been looking on daft, can anyone offer any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

TheChief36 wrote: »
    I want to move back to Cork but I'm finding it very hard to find a place for one person that accepts rent allowance. Maybe I don't know how lucky I was to get it before. I've been looking on daft, can anyone offer any advice?

I've found in alot of cases that they say no rent allowence as it attracts the "wrong" kinda people. If you go too view it and meet the landlord normally they accept it

• Registered Users Posts: 34 blueruin

This is kind of radical but it has worked in the past. Go online. Find a girl with low self esteem, convince her you are in love with her, and then move in with her. In the mean time continue this process with a few of them to keep your options open. It's half the rent!

Advertisement