Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christopher Lee metal album

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

I was going to say there was a discussion about it here recently because i remember a thread, but it actually got just one reply :pac::

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=84764952

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

That album is nothing to write home about, unfortunately. It's mostly symphonic with some loose metal elements. Nothing very heavy in the least. Fair play to him for giving it a go but I just thought the whole thing sounded a bit awkward to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

On the same general theme (crazy actors) William Shatner has gone prog with some respectable co-guilty. Ponder The Mystery indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Elrollo

The first time I heard Christopher Lee in metal was in Rhapsody! Being stoked for this album doesn't even do my hype justice!

Advertisement