Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makłowicz w podróży: Irlandia - Cork

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Looks pretty cool. Thanks for that, OP.

Would you do me a favour and thank all my posts in future so it looks like I'm really popular?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

cantdecide wrote: »
    Looks pretty cool. Thanks for that, OP.

Would you do me a favour and thank all my posts in future so it looks like I'm really popular?

Well, as you well know, online popularity is much more important than love, happiness, health and wealth in real life as it's just simply not as good.
    Henceforth, therefore, thanks = better than anything.
    Please thank my post too, thanks thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Well, as you well know, online popularity is much more important than love, happiness, health and wealth in real life as it's just simply not as good.
    Henceforth, therefore, thanks = better than anything.
    Please thank my post too, thanks thanks. :)

I've got all that stuff and frankly, I'm a bit tired of it now. It's all about the thanks these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

cantdecide wrote: »
    I've got all that stuff and frankly, I'm a bit tired of it now. It's all about the thanks these days!

Well I don't have all those things and I still need thanks to make me popular online as it validates me as a human being, as you well know, so I spend my time here in a public library on a pc, as I can't afford my own home Pc, spending hours upon weeks trying to think up ways to harvest thanks. :)

You called my bluff on my point about pretending there was love and all that stuff that makes life wonderful too,

and I lost. :(

It's all about the thanks my 'best online friend'.

Advertisement