Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 - GTA5

Options
  • 05-09-2013 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Hi,

I have a very basic Xbox 360 - the one with a memory card slot and a 256MB memory card. I need to know if I'll be able to play GTA5 on it as I've been told that I may have problems with it.

Can anybody help? Need to know before I pre-order the game. :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Hi,

I have a very basic Xbox 360 - the one with a memory card slot and a 256MB memory card. I need to know if I'll be able to play GTA5 on it as I've been told that I may have problems with it.

Can anybody help? Need to know before I pre-order the game. :)

Thanks!

I believe there is an 8GB mandatory install for this game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

From Rockstar...
    This initial install will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16GB USB flash drive with at least 8 GB of free space,”-”If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 heytherebro2

You should be able to get the 16GB USB cheap somewhere. I have prepped myself with a drive because of this game xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I checked my harddrive earlier I have a 20 GB one with 4.3 GB free & at nest can delete 3.5GB so yeah I need to buy a USB stick. Any good ones ib Argos or that?

Advertisement