Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safe place to park bicycle?

• 05-09-2013 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi

Ill be doing the computing course part time and I am wondering if I cycle would there be a safe place to put bike? Its a good bike so Im wary of leaving it anywhere incase its gone when i go back for it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,720 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

There's a rack right outside the atrium that's sort of hidden. You'll want at least two decent ulocks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

Hey guys,

Does anybody know if there are places to park your bike in the underground carpark or what's the story with that? Just figured it would probably be safer if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I'm pretty sure there's places to lock bikes in the underground. Give the college a call to confirm though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,720 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Yeah there's racks in the carpark, they're down the back. If you walk down towards the SU, before you go down to the SU there's a door that will lead you into it.

Advertisement