Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need my account details.

Options
  • 05-09-2013 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I recently opened an account with BOI and I was sent all of the details I needed. However, I have lost my letters with the details on them. All I have is the card that was issued to me. The account is empty, I want to begin using it. How do I get the details so I can use the account? 

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Oaka.

Thanks for getting in touch.

To retrieve your bank account details, please contact your account holding branch and a representative will be happy to assist you. Alternatively you may also call Banking365 on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000.

For a full list of branch contact details, please see our branch locator here.

Hope this helps. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement