Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The orb button factory November 16

Options
  • 05-09-2013 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

pretty special gig in store:D doors at 11pm for this and tickets are €23 through tickets.ie Havent seen them before so really looking forward to this gig in the button factory
    The Orb present "The Orb's Adventures Beyond The Ultraworld" & "UFORB" (Live)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Fantastic news - thanks OP!

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Excellent... last time I saw them was the Point in 1994 - amazing gig!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Why are so many bands playing within the same 10 days or so? The National Nov 10th, Orb 16th, pixies 17th, They Might Be Giants 17th, QOTSA and a few more all around then.

I'm in Galway so can't go to them all; have picked The National and They Might Be Giants.
    Seen The Orb a few times, great show always.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Sorry for going off topic, but They Might be Giants is on Monday 18th by the way dinneenp, if you are referring to the Dublin show.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Dizraeligears

Excellent... last time I saw them was the Point in 1994 - amazing gig!
    I was also in the Point that night...I remember going to a place on Dame St after called The Ambient Cafe.Where The Undergound used to be.Perfect place for after The Orb!

• Advertisement
Advertisement