Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aztec Security

Options
  • 05-09-2013 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

Has anyone else used Aztec for house alarm?
    My parents had one installed by them and we have had nothing but trouble with it from day one. Just wondered if anyone else has had similar issues.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Home Security Systems forum

dudara

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I really don't wan't a public slating of any company here. If anyone wants to discuss company specific issues they can PM you.
    If the issues are false alarms etc perhaps get someone else to look at it.
    What's activating? Is it the same zone or different ones. It may be just the engineer doesn't understand what he's looking for or how to check correctly for faulty sensors.
    You could always get someone else to take a look. Its always good to shop around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Last time I check Aztec used Astec gear, that itself could be part of the problem
    Can you expand on what the issues are

Advertisement