Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monaleen NS times?

• 05-09-2013 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Just looking into local schools at the minute and can't find the normal start and finish times for Monaleen National school can anyone advise please would be a big help :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Easier to give them a buzz!

061 336048

I know Jnr Infants are 9am to 12pm this and next week, with them finishing at 1:40 the following week. I think it's 14:40, but I could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭chatjunkie

chrislad wrote: »
    Easier to give them a buzz!

061 336048

I know Jnr Infants are 9am to 12pm this and next week, with them finishing at 1:40 the following week. I think it's 14:40, but I could be wrong.

You're right. It's 9.00am to 2.40pm but junior and senior infants go home at 1.40. For the first two weeks the junior infants attend from 9.00am to 12.00pm only.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Great, thanks for the help!

Advertisement