Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

damned campers

• 05-09-2013 8:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭

Just had a game of the usual hardcore TDM and came across a whole clan of irish campers. I was on the team in the first game and told them it was making for a ****e game for me since they just crouched into a corner but got told that's how they play so f**k off

Next match, I played against them and ut was horrible. Everyone of them camped, the guys I was playing with were French and I kept hearing them say campers!

Worst thing is I put it up to one if them in the lobby, he said he would run only his combat knife so I did aswell to put it up to them but no such fight!

Im not even a great player but hate having to put up with ****e tactics.

End of chat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Shabaz50

if your a good player you take advantage of campers and you get some serious streaks because they are very predictable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Shabaz50 wrote: »
    if your a good player you take advantage of campers and you get some serious streaks because they are very predictable

A good player knows that the best tactic against campers is to leave them alone, if the lobby is full of them, then leave the lobby.

Advertisement