Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keyfob - 1070 HKC -Part set

Options
  • 06-09-2013 7:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

my system was set up for night /part set when installed.

Have three Pirs throughout house.

One part set: all windows/doors in house are alarmed and kitchen Pir is on.

(other two Pirs are hall/landing)

second part set: downstairs windows/door.-set upstairs windows-unset
    kitchen pir off. to allow upstirs window(s) open warm weather.

All I basically want to do is have kitchen PIR on - second part set as well.

Can you advise step by step , to change the second part set ...to have kitchen PIR on....thks Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Go to zone menu.

Zone options

Scroll to desired zone name

If you want the PIR to come on in part set A or part set B

Set Excl PsB "N". 0#8
    Set Excl PsA "N". 0#7

The Pir will then arm
    For both 0#7 & 0#8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

That's fab thks a mill will have a bash this evening have eng code so perfect

Many thks again

Glad to help

Evolution1 wrote: »
    Glad to help

just looking at my manual! zone 4 is kitchen pir ...so I select that one and continue as you advise! will try later let ya know!!

eng code /ok - requestas user code -ok - then devices menu -ok then zone menu- lots of different options now...confused!

what exact key do I hit next to bring me to part set? star? hash? or quit/yes/no ..on side of RKP???? thks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

just looking at my manual! zone 4 is kitchen pir ...so I select that one and continue as you advise! will try later let ya know!!

eng code /ok - requestas user code -ok - then devices menu -ok then zone menu- lots of different options now...confused!

what exact key do I hit next to bring me to part set? star? hash? or quit/yes/no ..on side of RKP???? thks

This is set up in the Zone menu, zone options.

• Advertisement

Hit hash to scroll to zone menu . Then press yes . Then scroll to zone options then yes again . Choose zone 4 press yes then scroll to excl PgB and press no . Then scroll to excl PGA and press no . Then keep pressing quit till it says exit engineer then press yes

Hit hash to scroll to zone menu . Then press yes . Then scroll to zone options then yes again . Choose zone 4 press yes then scroll to excl PgB and press no . Then scroll to excl PGA and press no . Then keep pressing quit till it says exit engineer then press yes

thks for that...I did as you advise ..I saw that both part guard A and B had the no option on by default!

I see at night one part set (cant recall which) shows in the morning's "beam on" and the other part set if I recall correctly just has "part set" in the mornings!!

I will check tonight and come back for more advice thks

thks for that...I did as you advise ..I saw that both part guard A and B had the no option on by default!

I see at night one part set (cant recall which) shows in the morning's "beam on" and the other part set if I recall correctly just has "part set" in the mornings!!

I will check tonight and come back for more advice thks

If its monitored call you Monitoring station and ask to have it put on test .
    Then arm the system for part guard and walk into the kitchen

If its monitored call you Monitoring station and ask to have it put on test .
    Then arm the system for part guard and walk into the kitchen

thks sim dialler will give it a go later

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭eddie_

Hi does anyone know how to get the red panic button on a keyfob to activate the internal and external bells when pressed. thanks

• Advertisement

eddie_ wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know how to get the red panic button on a keyfob to activate the internal and external bells when pressed. thanks

Did you press it fully , there is a slight , pressure , in case of accident , to activate it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Press it hard for about 10 or so seconds and that should give you some real surround sound

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi Eddie this has been answered in a couple of threads now. Please do not post the same questions across multiple threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

By Default this button is a silent duress/panic.
    You would need this set up in the device options/ keyfob options menu to have the bells ring.

Advertisement