Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Harely Tax Disc Found - Bray

• 06-09-2013 9:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Now, a tax disc in a metal holder for a Wicklow registered black 1340 CC Harely turned up out side my home in Bray. It has a good few months to run.

1. Anybody lost one? PM me please.
    2. I assume I hand this into the local tax office (or in the bin)?

Anybody!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭corkboy10

Wally Runs wrote: »
    Now, a tax disc in a metal holder for a Wicklow registered black 1340 CC Harely turned up out side my home in Bray. It has a good few months to run.

1. Anybody lost one? PM me please.
    2. I assume I hand this into the local tax office (or in the bin)?

Anybody!
    bring it to the gardai or local tax office,they can contact the registered owner by using the details on the disc,a replacement disc is cheap but still......it will save the owner the hassle of getting another one e.g form filling garda stamping,queuing in the tax office (again)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Stick it for sale on Done deal................its not illegal is it....??

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Probably fell of KTRIC's after he fúcked it off the pier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Cienciano wrote: »
    Probably fell of KTRIC's after he fúcked it off the pier

Well I was going to f*ck it off the pier last weekend but there was a queue :pac:

Harley-Tour-City-Queue-lge.jpg

Advertisement