Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samhain Festival, Glendalough House, 27th October 2013

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭GTDolanator

Buses are booked up,ive a ticket now and now way of getting down!!!!

why would they not provide buses for every ticket considering there is no parking!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

they're doing a walk-up service for people with no bus tickets from 8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

First time i've ever prebooked a bus ticket, glad i did now. Marathon putting on the bare minimum buses looks like. I'd say theres going to be some long waits to get home if you don't leave before 2:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

No, it's not. It's another event in Marley park with the same name, most of the festival is indoors.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

i had no problems going down. was on the bus and on the road 15mins after arriving at Custom House Quay. once off the bus in Glendalough was inside at the stages within 5mins.
    left at about 2:20 as didn't want to be queuing with loads of people when it finished and everyone left at the same time. was on the bus within 5mins of leaving the stage, and was back in Dublin by 3:30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

No problems here either. Headed straight to the buses as soon as the music stopped though. Great night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭RINO87

Quality, quality music. Brilliant craic, no sign of any trouble or troublemakers, just great fun from start to finish. The bus situation was a little odd, but maybe it was a licence arrangement or something, probobly wanted to keep all local residents on side for the first event. We left the venue ant about 2.40, got down to the bus queue just as it was starting to get a little crazy down there. Only thing that wrecked my head was the fact that you HAD to go to either dublin or Roundwood. Was very very lucky to get a taxi in roundwood.

Advertisement