Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Different show discussion on TV show forums

Options
  • 06-09-2013 11:08am

Just following up on reading this ;

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057026876

This has probably been brought up before but would it hurt to build in to each TV show forum charter to have discussion of other shows in spoiler tags? I have read countless posts from people being unhappy about another show being ruined on them due to another poster discussing similarities. You see it all the time and it would really annoy me if a show I was just beginning to watch was ruined on me. In fairness the people that do it a majority of the time do it in good faith but still the problem remains. Just because a show finished years ago doesn't mean everyone has seen it! I know numerous people who haven't seen the Wire yet, god bless their souls.
    Post edited by Shield on

Advertisement