Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number of passanger on Irish Rail

Options
  • 06-09-2013 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi

Does anyone know where I could fnd out the number of passangers using the various train stations in Ireland. I have tried google and the CSO website as well but cant find anything

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Weird that it doesn't pop up somewhere its data that you would think must be somewhere. I would suggest emailing the address on the rail stats report that is on the CSO see if they can help you out. Its at the bottom on this link. That or email Irish Rail directly although I would imagine they are unlikely to be the quickest to get back to you!!

http://www.cso.ie/en/surveysandmethodology/transport/railstatistics/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

Sorry to bump an old thread but I came across this and believe it is exactly what you are looking for.

Heavy rail census 2012

Advertisement