Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

macklemore concert

Options
  • 06-09-2013 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Hi dont know if anyone can help me here.My daughter and 5 friends had their 6 tickets stolen (house) but we managed to buy some more as they were devasted .my question is does anyone know how i could get them to meet macklemore backstage...we paid aot for girls to see him?? Or in the 02 do performers just zoom away?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

On a separate note, did you buy your original tickets through ticketmaster? If so, you can get the stolen ones cancelled and a new set sent out

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

Thanks for that will listen out so but not good with things like that.Just thought someone might know someone here.Yes from ticket master but paid cash for once as girls were saving:( They couldnt cancel seats ..but police are aware of seat numbers etc would be nice if thieves were caught though,but probably sold on at this stage.We bought new ones but not altogether unfortunately,girls first concert poor mights .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Don't know how old they are, but if they're over 18 they could get tickets to the official aftershow party that's in the Academy, as far as I know tickets are still available and they'd have far more of a chance of meeting him at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 HelpNeeded!

the first twenty people in the queue got given free meet and greets, first time it was ever done at the o2.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement