Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Dragon Booking

Options
  • 06-09-2013 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

I Just got a booking with White Dragon In Belfast :P. April 2015... Long wait but I am sure it will be worth it. Sorry for the post but no one in the office seemed to have a clue what I was talking about. Sweeeeeeet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

Oh they are also taking bookings over the phone this morning;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Congrats :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Congratulations!

What's the plan? You'll probably change your mind about ten times before they get in contact with you anyway :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 S Ryan

You're in safe hands for sure!

fewtins wrote: »
    Congratulations!

What's the plan? You'll probably change your mind about ten times before they get in contact with you anyway :p

Cheers, hopefully I wont change my mind. Ive had this piece in there for about 5 years now. I'm near the end of a half back piece which is a japanese dragon with bio armour plating and a bio ridge. It is half of my back and wraps around to a half chest piece with a shoulder / 1/4 sleve. Ill be getting Chris to do a hannya which the hair will wrap over my shoulder with a cherry blossom tree and several flowers and a coy which will wrap around my waist to my stomach to look up at the dragon head thats already there. But I wil obviously take his ideas on board too cos let face it, He's the man when it comes to this. Who knows once i'm there I may book in for a leg sleve of foo dogs and warriors. Nobody go stealing my idea now and we can all remain friends:cool:.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Woo, bet you're already counting down the days!

Sure at least the wait gives you time to save for it. :pac:

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Woo, bet you're already counting down the days!

Sure at least the wait gives you time to save for it. :pac:

587 but today is nearly over so thats something, Last I heard its £140 per hour but that man is fast. Id say i'm stilll looking at £2k mind you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Every penny will be worth it, you lucky bástard! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48 dickdasterly

I am booked in on the 2nd of October. I had a full day this time last year to get my right arm done or should I say started.

I have session booked through to the end of the year these where booked 18 months ago.

Looking forward to getting both sleeves finished by the man.

I am booked in on the 2nd of October. I had a full day this time last year to get my right arm done or should I say started.

I have session booked through to the end of the year these where booked 18 months ago.

Looking forward to getting both sleeves finished by the man.

Did you get much done on the day? how many hours where you in for/ get done.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 dickdasterly

Got my whole right arm done but not coloured, estimate to get finished 7-9 hrs left on it.

Going to get my left arm started and then finish of all the colour at once.

So far 1 day I had 8 hrs done 1 sitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭martomcg

Hadn't realised that White Dragon were so hard to get a booking with! I've been following them for a good while on facebook and Chris's work is amazing!

Advertisement