Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to watch the final on Sunday?

Options
  • 06-09-2013 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭

I'm a non Cork native so not really bothered about atmosphere I just want somewhere comfortable to watch a good game of hurling. What pub would you guys recommend with in walking distance of the city centre?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

tuxy wrote: »
    I'm a non Cork native so not really bothered about atmosphere I just want somewhere comfortable to watch a good game of hurling. What pub would you guys recommend with in walking distance of the city centre?

Nothing good on except somesort of local match between Cork and Clare, not ever sure if its on TV.

Startreck could be good at 3pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Do you mean star trek? Which channel and where is the best place to watch it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

tuxy wrote: »
    Do you mean star trek? Which channel and where is the best place to watch it?

Big screen at Brian Dillons H&F club

Advertisement