Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Slow

Options
  • 06-09-2013 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Broadband has been really slow since last night, videos will play for a couple of seconds and just buffer, any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

David086 wrote: »
    Broadband has been really slow since last night, videos will play for a couple of seconds and just buffer, any ideas?
    Hi David086

There are many elements which can affect your speeds. You should have a look at this link here to perform some troubleshooting.

If this does not help, PM us your telephone number and we can do some tests for you also.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭David086

Hi David086

There are many elements which can affect your speeds. You should have a look at this link here to perform some troubleshooting.

If this does not help, PM us your telephone number and we can do some tests for you also.

Tony

PM'd you the other day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi David086

Tony

PM'd you the other day.

Hi David086

Would you mind sending on the details to me and confirm the current speeds you are getting at the moment.

http://broadbandsupport.eircom.net/speedtest

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭David086

Hi David086

Tony

PM'd you the other day.

Hi David086

Would you mind sending on the details to me and confirm the current speeds you are getting at the moment.

Thanks, Mark
    0.33 mb/s down and 0.25 up, screenshot attached..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi David086

Tony

PM'd you the other day.

Hi David086

Thanks, Mark
    0.33 mb/s down and 0.25 up, screenshot attached..

Hi dave086,

I have ran several tests on the line and it doesn't have a fault on it. I have also conducted tests on the service and I can see that you are syncing at a much lower speed than you are capable of.
    I'm afraid there is no more I can do from this channel however if you contact the support team on 1890 260 260 (option 0) They'll be able to help you identify the issue and hopefully resolve it.

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement
Advertisement