Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TCD print & FB Groups at Trinity College

Options
  • 06-09-2013 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hello,

I got an email that asks me to change the PIN to access TCD Print, what is TCD Print exactly? I didn't quite understand.

Moreover, I tried to join the Facebook Groups at Trinity College by entering my tcd email address, although I don't receive any email. Is this normal?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

The TCD Print service is the service you'll use for printing material from the PCs in college. You initially get issued a 4 digit pin that you're advised to change. I presume there'll be some training available to you on how to use the printing service during Fresher's Week.

I don't have a clue about any Facebook groups unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 wklize

Thanks for the reply Niall :) Unfortunately, I will skip the Freshers' Week, I hope I will find someone who will help me out!

OFF TOPIC: Does anyone know how can I amend my personal details, i.e. address since I misspelt it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

All the information about TCD print is on the IS Services website. Basically your print account is linked to your ID card - you can top up using a credit/debit card online or with cash at one of the top-up machines on campus. Then you can use your ID card to print/photocopy from any printer. Definitely beats the old copy card system!

No idea about FB groups.

wklize, you should be able to change your details by contacting Student Records. You may even be able to do it through your my.tcd.ie account.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Eoin_Eamon

Any joy? I've tried resending the confirmation email for the Facebook group a few times and I've still not got anything. I signed up originally in early September and there's nothing.

• Advertisement

You have to put your address like marktc@hgmail.com you need to put the H too

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭VincentLeB

wklize wrote: »
    You have to put your address like marktc@hgmail.com you need to put the H too

I'm pretty sure that won't work. They were advising this at IS Services:

name@ghmail.tcd.ie

You need the ".tcd.ie" bit or it won't work.

The above worked for me.

Yes sorry Vincent you are spot on, there was h somewhere but i didn't remember the right order

Advertisement