Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy a BR team with 17m in the bank

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

thought about doing this myself a while ago! €50 is a fair wedge for an average enough Div 2 setup. the 17 million is a the real selling point. a 17 million spending spree could be fun.

Usual hysterical clubroom thread!
    http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/global.clubrooms.php#conversation=50560&page=5

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

If only you could have two clubs at once, I'd buy and move them back here to really change things up (and use those stars to breed the biggest monster U20 ever!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

You can have two teams, just buy it and make it an affiliate... job done

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭l3m0n5

At least for €50 they are throwing in free shipping.

Phonehead wrote: »
    You can have two teams, just buy it and make it an affiliate... job done

Ah, ya couldn't have two teams in Ireland, I'd have to ship CSDS off to Germany.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

FewFew wrote: »
    Ah, ya couldn't have two teams in Ireland, I'd have to ship CSDS off to Germany.

Death Squads and Germany.... there's an inappropriate joke in there somewhere;)

Phonehead wrote: »
    Death Squads and Germany.... there's an inappropriate joke in there somewhere;)

Don't mention ze war!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Come to Hong Kong. Great for escaping persecution from the Devs (and America)

Advertisement