Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do i post ? (irish dancing)

Options
  • 06-09-2013 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there. I am an irish dancing teacher and I am starting new classes tomorrow. I have put up fliers around town to try and promote the classes but i feel with the power of the internet it would be better to advertise online. I am new to the forum and really just need to know if it is okay to post class times and locations, If so what section would i post in? Or if you are aware of other sites i could use to do the same? If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated, thank you. M Higgins.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Dance would come under Theatre and Performing Arts:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=232

However, you'd probably want to ask the mods of there first. You shouldn't be surprised if they refuse though, with no history of contribution to the site, and appearing to sign up for no reason other than to promote the classes, it may not be welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MHiggins2013

That is understandable. I will write to them. Greatly appreciated

Advertisement