Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help me choose phone

Options
  • 06-09-2013 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭

hi i'm on lookout for new phone, something not to difficult to use, i like the look of the 48 network. so need an unlocked phone, have seen two simm free phones in argos, that i like samsung galaxy y and nokia asha 201. which one is best, meaning easy enough to use etc ,if anyone has used these and could advise me. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

How much are you willing to spend, because there are much better affordable phones than them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭avfc1874

_Godot_ wrote: »
    How much are you willing to spend, because there are much better affordable phones than them.
    the galaxy's 65, the otherones 80. i need an unlocked phone,don't want to spend more then 80

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Galaxy y, from personal experience is a steaming pile of s##t.

Advertisement