Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Student card question

Options
  • 06-09-2013 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

On Monday sept 9th, new students are to collect their student cards. Do we need to bring anything with us? I.D? Photographs? Does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭phonypony

You will need to bring the confirmation email you received when you registered online

• Registered Users Posts: 8 SteveL

I'm meant to be collecting my ID card at 1:30 on monday but my registration pack hasn't arrived yet so I'm not registered yet . I've rang the college and they say it's in the post but what should I do on monday, I'll have nothing to show them at the collection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nicearbhaill

If you havent registered then you cant collect your card. Go to your induction anyway.

Once you get registered you can get your card no hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭phonypony

SteveL wrote: »
    I'm meant to be collecting my ID card at 1:30 on monday but my registration pack hasn't arrived yet so I'm not registered yet . I've rang the college and they say it's in the post but what should I do on monday, I'll have nothing to show them at the collection.

The guys and girls doing the ID cards will be in Aungier St. on Monday 16th for anyone who isn't able to make their allocated time the previous week.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

phonypony wrote: »
    The guys and girls doing the ID cards will be in Aungier St. on Monday 16th for anyone who isn't able to make their allocated time the previous week.

Can you go at a non allocated time for a cheeky collection?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nicearbhaill

yeah....no hassle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Got it :)

Advertisement