Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Anyone Recommend a Stove Installer

Options
  • 07-09-2013 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi All-

I'm looking for someone to install a stove with a back boiler. I've already contacted Stove Depot and they advised they don't install when the stove will be connected to heat radiators.

If anyone can recommend someone I would appreciate it, it would also include the flue and parts as well.

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

M ark Langford fitted my stove recently did a great job and very reasonable you will find him on facebook mark Langford plumbing and heating his phone number is 0879360648

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Waterford Fuels on the Cork Road , sell a lot of stoves , and could recommend an installer .

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭sfmonet

Thank you everyone. That helps a lot especially with the bit of cold in the air so soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭moose3844

PM sent OP

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

moose3844 wrote: »
    PM sent OP

Why private ? what's the big secret that you can't post your recommendation

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭4motion

Yea i woudl like to get that pm too.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭moose3844

Funfair wrote: »
    Why private ? what's the big secret that you can't post your recommendation

No Secret you just cant give names and numbers out on boards so i sent it privaty, No offence was ment by it guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭reni10

Can you please pm me on that name and number too please for the stove installer.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ladymuckmoo

could you PM the details of the stove installer as well please. Looking to purchase a stove shortly as well

Advertisement