Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Australia vs SA

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,258 ✭✭✭✭Buer

He very nearly dropped that. Stupid finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Emperor1989

Bring on Lambie and Serfontein and I may jizz my pants!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭Swiwi.

The Swan-dive just about went awry for Zane there. Put it away son before you move to Dublin.

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Rout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Willie Le Roux you magician.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Lovely try. SA have never been troubled at all tonight.

It's. A. Rout.

Australia are just awful. I'd pick Wales, England, and Ireland on their day to depose of them at the moment.

Argentina will be looking forward to a nice Malbec with their Wallaby steaks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Ugo Monye spacecraft experience

I normally leave these statements for the more knowledgable posters, but Australian rugby is in a very dark place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,456 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

This'll make the Lions think. Whichever columnist this week decried the 'legendary' tour in favour of 'ordinary' was right.

• Advertisement

Falou hype train slowing up big time, what the hell was he at there

Meyer bring on Serfontein and Lambie come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let them cut a ragged d

Larbre34 wrote: »
    This'll make the Lions think. Whichever columnist this week decried the 'legendary' tour in favour of 'ordinary' was right.

Even as a Cantab man myself, I lost faith in Deans. But Deans is being seen in a different light after McKenzie's opening salvo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,456 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

So whats the big issue, a yet unsettled squad? New combos and patterns?

Australia just don't have enough quality in the front five, and haven't done for nearly four years now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

I still think Aus will beat Pumas twice. This wouldn't happen if White was at the helm I feel.

Larbre34 wrote: »
    So whats the big issue, a yet unsettled squad? New combos and patterns?

Dumb tactics for a start.

But he seriously seriously needs Higginbotham & Pocock back in fitness.

And the usual scrumming problems, of course.

Vermulen has really stepped up...a real physical edge now to his game!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,258 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Vermulen has really stepped up...a real physical edge now to his game!

I was roaring for Munster to make a big move for him 18 months ago. He was 25, uncapped and would have added a huge amount to their side.

• Advertisement

Buer wrote: »
    I was roaring for Munster to make a big move for him 18 months ago. He was 25, uncapped and would have added a huge amount to their side.

Thank god he didn't for springbok sake

Great result!!!

Big test next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

You have to wonder what Australia are doing in training, they have no tactics. No player is guaranteed of their place, even Genia deserves to be dropped. I thought McKenzie would bring back some spirit to the team, but they seem to have absolutely no motivation.

Right matthew8 and Emperor1989, see you in Auckland next week for "le crunch".

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    You have to wonder what Australia are doing in training, they have no tactics. No player is guaranteed of their place, even Genia deserves to be dropped. I thought McKenzie would bring back some spirit to the team, but they seem to have absolutely no motivation.

I'm mystified. The season started so promisingly for Australian rugby and it's rapidly degenerating into a farce.

Australians desert a sinking ship in droves, so crowd support might become an issue. If this continues, I expect an SOS to Jake White.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,308 ✭✭✭✭.ak

Well, that was embarrassing.

From a Leinster point of view I'm disappointed to see the SA back three link up so well! I reckon Le Roux might find a starting spot on the wing and Leinster won't see Kirchner until December at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Just watched the game on d'oul Sky+. My God, that was the worst 80 minutes of rugby I've ever seen from a Wallaby team. It was an utterly un-Australian performance..hopeless, hopeless, hopeless. I've alway admired how the wallabies out-thought and out-fought often superior (on paper) sides..but that was totally abject...difficult times ahead for the sport in Oz I reckon...cant see too many Aussies turning out to watch that kind of dross on a regular basis...

Advertisement