Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mature Students Orientation

• 07-09-2013 3:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if I've missed this or not? Been a hectic few weeks and forgot all about it. Any info would be great.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭veronymus

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if I've missed this or not? Been a hectic few weeks and forgot all about it. Any info would be great.

Cheers :)

Hi Billy

Mature Orientation runs for 2 days, 9th and 10th September. Students meet at 10am in the Foyer of the John Hume building.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

veronymus wrote: »
    Hi Billy

Mature Orientation runs for 2 days, 9th and 10th September. Students meet at 10am in the Foyer of the John Hume building.

Thanks you're a star!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 DAISY DREAMS

I was just about to post up the same thing - thanks veronymus!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 nessieos

You should have got an email from your head of Department with the timetable and details.

I for one am slightly nervous about starting. Anyone else feel like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Karmaa

I'm currently a third year and remember my first year very well, nervous most definitely and found the whole experience quite over whelming at the start! I can bet the majority if not all are nervous about starting. There will be a lot of people (myself included) there at orientation tomorrow and Tuesday who are there to support and help you settle in. Just don't feel afraid to ask people any question you may have, the students at NUIM are very friendly so jump in and mingle with them. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Nah not really nervous at all, well I'm not feeling it just yet. Getting excited to be honest!

I remember getting the email but I deleted it by mistake. :(

Advertisement