Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The clients of pyramid scheme companies - how to contact them?

Options
  • 07-09-2013 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all,

I recently found myself working for a (probably illegal) pyramid scheme which trains door-to-door sales reps for big names like Eircom and Airtricity. I found the false advertising and exploitation by this scheme to be completely unacceptable and I want to contact their clients about the situation, as it seems the only way to stop these companies in their tracks.
    Does anyone know how I can contact, for example, Airtricity without being a customer? Email won't work without a customer reference number and the phone numbers I call from are blocked. I thought about post but it's probably too easy to ignore..
    Is there anyone who has tried contacting Eircom / Airtricity about this sort of thing who can help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭whatnext

Francesca wrote: »
    Hi all,

I recently found myself working for a (probably illegal) pyramid scheme which trains door-to-door sales reps for big names like Eircom and Airtricity. I found the false advertising and exploitation by this scheme to be completely unacceptable and I want to contact their clients about the situation, as it seems the only way to stop these companies in their tracks.
    Does anyone know how I can contact, for example, Airtricity without being a customer? Email won't work without a customer reference number and the phone numbers I call from are blocked. I thought about post but it's probably too easy to ignore..
    Is there anyone who has tried contacting Eircom / Airtricity about this sort of thing who can help?

Write a letter and send it recorded delivery to the Chief Exec.
    Any letter that has to be signed for gets read. You could ask for a reply within a certain number of days and say that if you don't receive a reply within said period that you will assume that they are both aware of and happy with the sales techniques being employed and will seek another means of dealing with these sharp practices.

Advertisement