Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ardkeen/Dunmore Rd shops/amenities?

Options
  • 07-09-2013 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I am moving to Grange Manor which is on the Dunmore Rd, beside Ardkeen. I was just wondering what shops/Amenities are available out there? I know there is a Tesco, Lidl, Homebase & Ardkeen Stores. Is there a gym in that area? Of any other stores? Just trying to get my bearings as I'm new to Waterford.
    Thanks 😊

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

the nearset gym to you would be kingfisher on the tramore road, as for shops and amenities you just named them all but there is a bowling alley out that direction also

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭silverfairy

That's great - thanks a million. Didn't realise I was near the Tramore Road! & The Kingfisher gym seems to be one of the best around. Thanks 😊

That's great - thanks a million. Didn't realise I was near the Tramore Road! & The Kingfisher gym seems to be one of the best around. Thanks 😊
    yeah it would be 15 min walk from grange manor, actually no goldstone gym and fitness is best gym around haha

Cool - that sounds great - I have a bike so would be even less to cycle. Is Goldstone near?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Woodlands hotel on the dunmore rd has a gym and pool, might be closer to you.

• Advertisement

shockwave wrote: »
    Woodlands hotel on the dunmore rd has a gym and pool, might be closer to you.

Thanks for that - is it a big enough gym? Looking for one with a good amount of classes as well as gym. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Dont know what classes they have but you can always give them a ring.

http://www.woodlandshotel.ie/leisure-centre

goldstone is in six cross roads business park you can cycle directly to it on the by pass, at the mo there doing an offer €265 for years membership and this includes free classes check out there facebook www.facebook.com/goldstonefitness?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

goldstone is in six cross roads business park you can cycle directly to it on the by pass, at the mo there doing an offer €265 for years membership and this includes free classes check out there facebook www.facebook.com/goldstonefitness?fref=ts

Do you still get the reduced membership for advertising Goldstone on here?

That's great - thanks a million. Will check it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Dreddfan

kingfisher is a great gym and has pool sauna etc plus classes are good too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement