Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Show us your setup/mancave!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

^I used to have that Logitech surround sound system, wish I hadn't sold it now.

Just moved house and the spare bedroom is being transformed in to my cave, making good progress :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yeah the subwoofer is massive. When I watch a movie, the whole street shakes. :P I have the five speakers glued to the wall....or at least I did. As you can see from the photo, one of them fell off after two years and just sits there on the dresser. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

maximoose wrote: »
    ^I used to have that Logitech surround sound system, wish I hadn't sold it now.
    Logitech's are great, I'm still using the 5.1 set I got over 10 year ago.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

WP_20130913_19_07_21_Pro.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

guess who got the Mr.Sheen out before posting that ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Skerries wrote: »
    guess who got the Mr.Sheen out before posting that ;)

Haha no it was Friday evening 30 mins after the wife dine her weekly shining.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Dcully wrote: »
    Haha no it was Friday evening 30 mins after the wife dine her weekly shining.
    Go insane and try and kill the entire family?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Not as slick or elegant as others here and I didn't charge me camera batteries so will have to make do with shìtty phone pictures.

HTPC, trusty Philips 2.1 speakers I've had for 8 years, and a 42'' Panasonic Viera Plasma.
    9z80.jpg

"I have nothing to play...."
    jk1r.jpg

Arnie hangs to give me inspiration :pac:
    ojs3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Mine's a bit crap in comparison to most of the ones here, but it does the job for me.

Desk was bought for €70 off Amazon and it's bloody brilliant. Top left is my OUYA which isn't hooked up due to the power cord being ridiculously short, centre's the 360 and top right is where I leave my headphones and controllers and stuff. 22" Bush TV, laptop hooked up via HDMI, the ominous blue glow is the HDMI hub: Speakers are a cheap Logitech 2.1 setup (subwoofer under the desk) and they pack a serious punch.

271748.jpg

Chair, games, hifi that I've had for about 8 years and iPod Dock:

271749.jpg

• M!Ck^ wrote: »
    v3qdrk.jpg

Mods, Sorry to bump this but wasn't sure where else to put it;

For anyone that's interested my projector is coming up on the Amazon Cyber Monday Deals @ 6:00pm today

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse.html/ref=pe_1610461_58857561_pe_button/?node=590987031

• Advertisement
Advertisement