Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Halo liquid

• 07-09-2013 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi peeps. Always got my liquid from thevapourstore.ie but its sadly closed now so not sure where to get Halo liquid from. She sent out an alternative list to folks but only ecig Cork does Halo and total is a bit pricey. Have tried other liquids but always come back to Halo menthols or Kringles Curse. Any tips on where else to look?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

try vaperus.ie bought some a while back. cant remember price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭johnny b

try vaperus.ie bought some a while back. cant remember price though.

Yeah, had a look there alright. Will only an accept order for 1 bottle or Kringles Curse or Menthol Ice. Max 3 for True Pure. Not great stock there and that cant be a good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭johnny b

Anyone? Im a bit hesitant to try other liquids as ive had lots of crap experiences with others in the past. Can't stand the perfume thing that a lot have going on but if anyone has any suggestions of alternatives to Halo menthol types then im all ears ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

Since vapourstore announced that they were shutting down I've been trying as many different brands as possible to try and replace Halo. So far nothing has come anywhere close.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 1tommymulligan

Id agree I mainly smoke Tribecca from halo as my daily vape but cant seem to find them on Irish sites.I also used to buy this on The Vapour Store site. It's a fantastic Vape very smooth tobacco with a slightly sweet aftertaste. Ive got a 10ml bottle of Wild Thing from EZ Smoke which is nice but they only seem to have it in 18Mg nicotine would like to try this at 12mg. But its a nice vape. Still looking for anything that like Tribecca or a reasonable priced Halo store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

Another fan here of Halo,specially torque 56 or hxl3-something like that
    Vaperus has plenty of menthol stock in place-by now i should say its all menthol thats left :),but as far as i know they will have some more stock eventually,just matter of time.
    admath.jpgthats probably half of it:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i went through a phase of loving halo liquids but for whatever reason they're all a bit... much for me these days

my old trusty torque56 and prime 15 kinda sickened me when I dug them out last night to try

I like halo because of couple reasons,first quality is made in US,not some third world country,or one man team juice :pac:
    But yeah every juice eventually gets boring and you start changing up,for me it was craving something sweeter,then again vaping sweet stuff gets boring and you go back to something more natural.
    Have yet to try Apple haze,and eventually maybe some soft menthol,something that has tobacco flavour and kick of menthol sweetness aftertaste,like torque56 only maybe more menthol, any recommendations ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Tried some of the halo range toque freedom juice prime. they were OK but this could be just me, they all had a meaty taste a bit like Buffalo flavored crisps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Halo might suit me, im addicted to those hunky dory buffalo feckers :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Love Halo liquid, I use menthol ice or mystic, I can't tell the difference between those 2.

I'm in the same boat as you OP as I haven't found a replacement yet. I ordered a bottle of menthol ice from vaperus on Monday but haven't received it so I have run out. I'm not going to order from them again so does anyone have any suggestions for anything similar to menthol ice?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Tayla contact vaperus and they'll sort you out no doubt. I had some issues with orders from them taking too long to get to me, like 3-4 days. I checked up and turns out my address wasn't quiet correct.

StickyIcky wrote: »
    Tayla contact vaperus and they'll sort you out no doubt. I had some issues with orders from them taking too long to get to me, like 3-4 days. I checked up and turns out my address wasn't quiet correct.

Thanks, my address is correct, I contacted them on Wednesday because I ordered on Monday before 3pm but I got an email at 9pm on Tuesday night saying that it had been sent so I emailed them and asked why it hadn't been sent on Monday like they said but they said it had been sent on time but that they just had a problem with their emails, but then it didn't turn up by Friday either and she sent me a refund so I kind of thought maybe it hadn't been sent at all so I was wary of ordering from them again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

I've never had an issue with them myself Tayla. They've never hesitated in sorting me out in the past before if anything goes wrong as they did with your refund. I'm just saying if something actually does go wrong vaperus would be one of the handful of vendors with a reputation of sorting it out no fuss in my experience.

Thanks I will keep them in mind for the future, I suppose It was just unlucky that my very first order from them didn't arrive.

I ordered some wingnuts flavours from a different site to try so will check them out, they are much cheaper than the Halo stuff anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Spanish site seems to be least expensive 16e per bottle,dunno whats the shipping cost thou,theres another retailer doing only halo stuff in cork but works out 23+e per bottle with shipping-seems either halo became very popular,or prices being hiked up as theres not much competition.
    Halo site looks least expensive around 20$ per bottle,but need an order over 75$ around 65+euro to order 4 bottles and a prayer that customs dont stop it,otherwise it would work out 23e on top with tax and shipping an post duty ,-seems no discount only within US,So works out expensive,plus delivery time might be week or two :cool:
    either-way paying 20e+ for bottle of 30mil is a bit expensive,even el torro brand works out way cheaper for 60mil bottle,with parcel motel.

Anyway did anyone tried different brands of juice that would be close to halo quality and taste wise ?Something tobacco sweet flavor,without chemical or washing powder aftertaste.

scamalert wrote: »
    either-way paying 20e+ for bottle of 30mil is a bit expensive,even el torro brand works out way cheaper for 60mil bottle,with parcel motel

Where do you get El Torro from that you have to use Parcel Motel for?
    I know e-smoke have it but does it really work out much cheaper from where you get it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Has to be houseofliquid.com

El Toro juices are not expensive! You just have to buy a lot of it.

Jeez Louise. Sheesh. Aye carumba. Etc.

csi vegas wrote: »
    I know e-smoke have it but does it really work out much cheaper from where you get it?

If HOL, then I had a look at hol.ie and hol.com - both (in the 'Classico' range) are the same price at €24.95 for 60mls.
    ...so...where would the saving be by ordering from UK? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Maybe it was one of their first three times using PM and they only wanted a sub-E65 order, so the postage was free?

Maybe?

used house of liquids irish site,made an order for eltoro EDEN,it seems they operate between UK and ireland,so Placed an order on irish site ,27e total for 60ml of Eltoro Eden juice.First time trying this brand but if reviews are anything close to real deal should be nice vape.

If HOL, then I had a look at hol.ie and hol.com - both (in the 'Classico' range) are the same price at €24.95 for 60mls.
    ...so...where would the saving be by ordering from UK? :confused:
    My mistake as i thought they only had UK site.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Gwydion

I'm another Halo fan (Tiki is my poison of choice). I'm giving vapetime.co.uk a shot. An order for three bottles is working out at 23 euro each, shipped, after "VAPETIME" discount. That's a bit more than it used to cost me at TheVapourstore but then, I always buy strong (18 or 24 mg) and dilute 1:1 with PG/VG, so I'll get 6 bottles out of it. The Spanish site is looking for 25.66 euros per bottle for the same order.

Gwydion wrote: »
    I'm another Halo fan (Tiki is my poison of choice). I'm giving vapetime.co.uk a shot. An order for three bottles is working out at 23 euro each, shipped, after "VAPETIME" discount. That's a bit more than it used to cost me at TheVapourstore but then, I always buy strong (18 or 24 mg) and dilute 1:1 with PG/VG, so I'll get 6 bottles out of it. The Spanish site is looking for 25.66 euros per bottle for the same order.
    good idea,ive seen on halo site they have flavour free bottles,so id say if gotten one of those then one could easily dilute 24mg mix and get twice as much same taste :)

So I went back to my many-months-of-steeping Halo Truepure (menthol) and it's all better now. Added a few drops of Lady Breeze (rose flavoured nic-free liq) and it's just smashing now :)

So, did an Ireland search of Halo suppliers and came upon this:

http://www.ecigcork.com/default.html

Never heard of them before. They are/were based in Doneraile and have a Yahoo e-mail address :eek:, even worse a Vodafone number :D but fear not they're registered for VAT and you can pay by PayPal (phew!)

Prices were Headered at €14.50 (which got me typing like the clappers over to their site...but once there no sign of this €14.50 per bottle I was lured to...and the date of that Headline was 2012 :mad: Their 'site' prices the bottles at €20 once you go in for a look (SIGH - a long sigh)...

Anyone ever bought from them? They sell/sold Halo exclusively.

Another 'lead' I got (thank you God Google) was this:

http://e-cigaretteshop.eu/en/35-halo-e-liquid

They got all the Halo you would want, at €15.50 per 30ml. Based at Kilcullen, KIldare. They also have a Blade VV mod kit and a U Max VV kit for €30 each, not bad at all...

Vaperus selling at €17.26. Ecirette €16.99

On the upside http://www.ezsmoke.ie/concentrates-c-48_83.html have gotten in some T-Juice concentrates...I may be considering a purchase and attempt to recreate Halo's Belgian Cocoa... They also have Boge F17 carto's (which I heard a guy raving about on YouTube - if carto tanks are your thing)

ANYWAY, I'm like cross-selling tonight/this morning (5.30am, no sleep yet - go to bed Vegas...go to bed...(the voices are telling me) :D

BUT! The search continues - we want our 30ml bottles at the very best price (and we won't sleep until we do - me and Precious, that is) :eek: :D

Goodnight/good morning...whatever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

So I went back to my many-months-of-steeping Halo Truepure (menthol) and it's all better now. Added a few drops of Lady Breeze (rose flavoured nic-free liq) and it's just smashing now :)

So, did an Ireland search of Halo suppliers and came upon this:

http://www.ecigcork.com/default.html

Never heard of them before. They are/were based in Doneraile and have a Yahoo e-mail address :eek:, even worse a Vodafone number :D but fear not they're registered for VAT and you can pay by PayPal (phew!)

Prices were Headered at €14.50 (which got me typing like the clappers over to their site...but once there no sign of this €14.50 per bottle I was lured to...and the date of that Headline was 2012 :mad: Their 'site' prices the bottles at €20 once you go in for a look (SIGH - a long sigh)...

Anyone ever bought from them? They sell/sold Halo exclusively.

Another 'lead' I got (thank you God Google) was this:

http://e-cigaretteshop.eu/en/35-halo-e-liquid

They got all the Halo you would want, at €15.50 per 30ml. Based at Kilcullen, KIldare. They also have a Blade VV mod kit and a U Max VV kit for €30 each, not bad at all...

Vaperus selling at €17.26. Ecirette €16.99

On the upside http://www.ezsmoke.ie/concentrates-c-48_83.html have gotten in some T-Juice concentrates...I may be considering a purchase and attempt to recreate Halo's Belgian Cocoa... They also have Boge F17 carto's (which I heard a guy raving about on YouTube - if carto tanks are your thing)

ANYWAY, I'm like cross-selling tonight/this morning (5.30am, no sleep yet - go to bed Vegas...go to bed...(the voices are telling me) :D

BUT! The search continues - we want our 30ml bottles at the very best price (and we won't sleep until we do - me and Precious, that is) :eek: :D

Goodnight/good morning...whatever!

I love you! :P
    I have been wanting Halo Kringles Curse so badly lately its been killing me :p Cannot find another mint flavour like it, bloody love it. Very cheap prices too. Will order. Some Tribeca too me thinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 323 ✭✭accaguest

I think they stock Halo in the B&M in Gardiner Street as well, not sure of the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Yeah, Kringles Curse is delicious alright. It's my favourite Halo liquid. Malibu is nice too. They stink the place up though!

• Advertisement

accaguest wrote: »
    I think they stock Halo in the B&M in Gardiner Street as well, not sure of the price.

This be it, so it'would (ARRR ARRR!) http://ecirette.ie/index.php?route=product/category&path=59_121
    €16.99
    Had to laugh at their homepage - yer one pointing at the cabinet like er, not for the camera at all HAHA! Sticks out (no pun intended) and is an image I'll probably remember for a very long time. Have them now saved in my 'Stores' folder. Not many stores make it to The Folder.

Keep them leads coming people!

Advertisement