Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Halo liquid

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

I've been ordering stuff from them the past few months and service is everything you'd expect from a quality vendor, all my vapemail arrived within 24 hours (mid-week). Great prices, customer service, after sales and some nice juices on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blink44

Old thread but anyone know best place to purchase halo liquid online? Always used ecirette.ie but they seem to be out of stock awhile and starting to run low. Only found one some uk site but they don't seem to stock 24mg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

http://e-cigaretteshop.eu/en/12_halo but they dont stock 24mg nic 18 is max.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

scamalert wrote: »
    http://e-cigaretteshop.eu/en/12_halo but they dont stock 24mg nic 18 is max.

It's been 3 years since you last posted on this thread and the second last post is from 2 years ago. Did... you... take 3 years to produce that link? I am sorry if this sounds sarcastic but I am genuinely puzzled by this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

post above mine brought it back up,but good eye 3 years,feels like yesterday :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

scamalert wrote: »
    post above mine brought it back up,but good eye 3 years,feels like yesterday :cool:

WOOPS! Didn't see that post :pac: My bad...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

blink44 wrote: »
    Old thread but anyone know best place to purchase halo liquid online? Always used ecirette.ie but they seem to be out of stock awhile and starting to run low. Only found one some uk site but they don't seem to stock 24mg

You're probably not going to see 24mg again now once stocks have run out. Regulations are limiting strength to 20mg, so most vendors are getting rid of 24s and only stocking 18 and below.

My little sister switched from 24 to 18 when the regs came out and she says there's a little difference, but nothing major, so maybe give the 18 a try and see how you get on? Worst case scenario, you'll vape a bit more than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blink44

Thanks for the help! It's possible I'm judging 18 too quick, I had a bottle of 18 Vaporfi juice and didn't seem to have the same kick but in reality all juice is different. Iv ordered a bottle of v2 congress 24mg my brother swears by it and see how I get on with that before I jump to the halo 18. Thanks again

Advertisement