Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term phone insurance?

Options
  • 07-09-2013 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭

I'm heading abroad for a few days next weekend. Is it possible to get insurance (including loss and theft) for a short period of time without being tied into a minimum term contract? Also is there a waiting period before I can make a claim should the need arise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭madness98

cocoman wrote: »
    I'm heading abroad for a few days next weekend. Is it possible to get insurance (including loss and theft) for a short period of time without being tied into a minimum term contract? Also is there a waiting period before I can make a claim should the need arise?

Some travel insurance might cover your gadgets...but i don't think specific temporary phone insurance exists

Advertisement